- A highly skilled, motivated individual with 3+ years in software quality assurance field seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Software QA Engineer.
- A results - oriented, self motivated individual able to excel in fast-paced, team-centric environments, and easily adaptable to diverse client culture.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and consistency during application development cycle
- Organizational Leadership
- Problem Resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively and Independently
- Windows, Linux and UNIX
- 508 Compliance Tool (JAWS, WAVE)
- SQL, JAVA, Jira
- Selenium, QTP, UFT
- HP Quality center, Load Runner, SoapUI
- ALM/HP Quality Center
- Well versed in SDLC, Testing processes, Software Quality Assurance, System, Integration, Regression, UAT, Manual and Automation testing
- System Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scripts, RTM, TAR, Defect/Bug Tracking
- Agile (SCRUM), V-Model, Waterfall Development
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
QA Test Automation Engineer
- Java Based Testing Framework utilizing Selenium and Test NG
- Continuous Integration - agile with 2 weeks sprint
- Develop and execute functional test cases for Regression, Integration, and System Testing by using UC, FRD, SSD.
- In collaboration with Business Analyst and Developers review, analyze requirement, build test cases and implement testing effort. As well as ensure In-Scope testing deliverables are carried out.
- Create test scenarios based on business logic to validate all business requirement.
- Investigate application issues, suggesting workarounds, log and track defects to make sure defects have been fixed and validate defect fix.
- Carry out UAT with the collaboration of application users. In result collect new requirements, modify old requirements, and gather user satisfaction to improve gaps.
- Successfully provide support to the team software release process, report on the manual/automated scripts implementation.
- Ensure In-Scope testing deliverables are carried out . And, regularly updates of system test scripts. Provided recommendations and updated testing documents for clear, concise, and completeness of business requirements in order to meet business user need.
- System troubleshooting and debugging
- Manual Testing using TestRail
- Cloud based infrastructure
Environment: Selenium, HP ALM, SharePoint, SVN, JAWS, WAVE, XML, VSS, J2EE, VB Scripts, UNIX, Quick Test Pro, JIRA, Oracle, SQL, TOAD
Confidential, Reston, VA
Software Test Automation Engineer
- Created and executed automation tests for the Department of Treasury website and their content management system
- Developed test cases that carried traceability to requirements for a high probability of finding error to carryout manual and automated test.
- Carried out daily testing efforts, status updates and risk/issue with project management, development team as well as client.
- Coordinated defect management activities to (review defects to ensure they are valid defects, categorize severity, assign, prioritize, escalate unresolved defect that exceed resolution timeline and ensure the defects are not repeated over subsequent iterative cycles).
- Coordinated review of business requirements, functional/technical specification and use case documents with Business Analyst and Technical Architect team.
- Executed manual test cases, resolved test issues with individual teams for Functional, Integration, Load and Regression testing, accurately reported and tracked defects in Quality Center tool throughout the SDLC.
- Identified gaps in old test cases and updated such test cases according to the new business requirements and functional specifications. Provided additional test cases for new enhancements and system upgrade.
- Collaborated with Business Analyst, Application Developers, Test team and Test manager regarding the stability of changes to the software undergoing testing.
- Keywords: Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, Eclipse Luna, WebSphere, Oracle 11g, Team Site 7.3.2, Rational ClearQuest, VMWare, Jenkins
Environment: J2EE, Oracle, SQL Developer, Windows, SVN, SharePoint, Quickest Professional, Quality Center.