- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, creating new JUNIT test cases, modifying the Selenese scripts and writing test suites using JUNIT.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
- Experienced using web debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Implemented different automation frameworks from like Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for various of projects.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Object Oriented methodologies.
- Expertise in working with the defect tracking tools like JIRA, HP/ALM QC.
- Experienced in working with business analysts and developers to understand business requirements and prepare test strategy.
- Expertise around mobile native application testing and designing/developing mobile best practices/processes for an end - to-end introduction of applications.
- Experienced in Black Box, White Box, Smoke Testing, Integration, Regression, Functional, Front End and Back End Testing etc.
- Strong in Database Testing and Proficient in SQL Queries and PL/SQL programs. Strong in writing SQL statements to perform backend testing using MS-SQL, TOAD and Oracle.
- Experience in industry standard methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) using, Water Fall and Agile Model using SCRUM methodology. And developing test automation solutions for Agile/SCRUM
- Experienced in testing applications developed using PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, HTML, XML, ASP, Visual basic and C/C++.
- Experience in conducting interoperability testing using AXIS2, Soap UI and Rest Client.
- Extensively involved in Functional, System, GUI, Unit, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Platform, Performance, Smoke, Stress and Load testing of web and client/server applications as required of methodology.
- Performed cross-browser Testing on Mozilla, Internet Explorer and compare the results by running parallel tests
- Wrote variety of QTP scripts including HTML Document Object Model(DOM), dynamic parameterization using Data Tables and Database Tables, Excel and File System Objects to handle excel and text files, Windows Script Host (WSH) and descriptive programming.
- Strong experience writing SQL queries for back-end testing, UNIX commands for verifying log files, shell scripts to bounce/maintainQA servers, database refresh for QA environments, XML API testing and Perl scripts.
- Good communication & collaboration skills, interest & ability to learn new technologies in short span of time, self-motivated, organized and responsible team player
Testing Area: System Requirement Analysis, GUI, functional, Integration, System,Stress/Load test Using white box, Block box techniques and Manual Test
Automation testing tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, JMeter, SoapUIMaven, Jenkins, Quick Test Pro, Quality center v11.0\ALM, TOAD, JIRA, HP ALM, HP, UFT
Languages: Python, C, C# TSL (Test Script Language), SQL,PL/SQL, Java, HTML, CSS Scripts Shell scripting, batch.
Configuration Management Version Control: Microsoft VSS, CVS, SVN, AllFusion Harvest, IBM Rational Clear Case, ClearQuest
Databases: Oracle 7.3-11g, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access
Build/ Version: Ant, Continuus Managers, Visual SourceSafe, CVS, Clear Case
Utilities/IDEs: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Toad
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Analyzed Business Requirements (BR) and Application design documents and created Traceability Matrix interlinking the test requirements and test cases.
- Wrote Manual Test cases for POS based on Functional and Business requirements.
- Extensively used Quality Center for Test planning, Bug tracking, and Reporting.
- Tested the application for specific Performance and End User Testing on its compatibility on various web browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Testing of new software for Point of Sale Systems (POS).
- Worked with mobile physical devices, Emulators and cloud based platforms.
- Tested the Login, Look and Feel, Shopping Cart, Order Status and Check out functionality.
- Written various SQL queries and performed backend validations.
- Created Test data based on the test cases.
- Conducted the Smoke testing to check the High level functionality of the application.
- Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like Functional, GUI, Integration, Backend, Regression and System Testing.
- Wrote testing scenarios for ecommerce transactions for online orders using JCPenney.com and choose Store Pickup or Ship to Store options.
- Executed mobile test cases on android, iOS platforms.
- Participated in Weekly meetings and walk through to discuss Defect Priorities.
- Extensively used Quality Center for defect tracking and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge in Operational Data Repository (ODR)/Data Warehouse. Performed the data comparison between the source database tables and destination database tables against the mapping document and reported the data anomalies.
- Executed Test cases on Cloud based mobile platform Perfecto Mobile.
- Experienced in Testing Database Applications of RDBMS in ORACLE, MS SQL Server and DB2 using SQL. writing SQL queries for back-end testing, UNIX commands for verifying log files, shell scripts to bounce/maintainQA servers, database refresh for QA environments, XML API testing and Perl scripts.
- Design and develop REST API automation scripts using JAVA.
- Update the framework with helper methods if any while developing REST API automation scripts.
- Created test data and processed it from the Confidential POS, which traveled thru middleware into the ERP system, then validated the data had populated the correct tables with the right test data.
- Kicked off a batch process, which gathered data from several tables in the ERP database, packaged it as an XML file, and sent to the web-services queue.
- Utilized Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) for basic automation testing which included recording and playing tests as well as parameterizing values.
Environment: QTP/UFT, Quality Center, ASP.NET, VB Script, Android, iOS, Agile, HTML, XML, Oracle, Perfecto Mobile, CSS, TOAD, DB2, UNIX, WINSCP, SOAP UI
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked as QA analyst/QA lead for multiple projects for coordinating and performing functional, integration, and regression and assisting UAT testing.
- The projects include testing the BA applications including but not limited to Quoting (eQuoting, ASO Quoting), Enrollment, Renewals (small group Renewals, ASO Renewals) of multiple market segments (Small group, mid-market and large groups). Provide End to End Support during testing and after implementation for Post Production Issue fix testing.
- Used Agile framework for SDLC was used to improve the quality of software developed and reduce post production defects.
- Analyzed functional requirements documents for multiple projects and manually Conducted Positive and Negative testing.
- Wrote the detail test cases for Unit, Functional and Regression testing and updated in QC/ALM, linked the appropriate requirements, created the test sets in Test Lab and executed them along with the testing efforts. Wrote supporting SQL queries for backend testing using the tools PLSQL Developer for Oracle DB and MS SQL Server Management Studio for MS SQL server.
- Smoke tested all the jobs for Encounters processing (Informatica workflows and Java jobs) before starting the SIT.
- Maintain and enhance existing automation test scripts which are used during development and QA cycles.
- Knowledge of JSON, nodeJS, AngularJS.
- Created Linux script files to test batch execution and batch processing.
- Experience in testing SOAP and REST webservices using SOAPUI, Postman REST Client, Apache Http Client
- Developed Selenium test scripts for identified test cases by using data driven, keyword driven and hybrid framework.
- Involved in preparation of automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Provided Production support and also worked extensively on testing of Post Production Issues as RTB (Run the Business) magic tickets.
- Assisted in extensive Web services testing using Soap UI for validating plan availability and rate information for the health/dental/vision plans.
- Delivered the daily report of test executions and Defects reports from QC to the team for the defect resolution meeting in daily basis. Worked with performance testing team for the performance testing of whole end-to-end encounters processing system.
- Assisted the Automation team with various testing steps of end-to-end encounters processing system.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Usability, Boundary and Regression tests in order to test the stability and usability of software application under test
- Worked as the primary liaison between the business user and the developers throughout the project cycle.
- Presented the Testing processes to business for UAT testing and documented it for future processes.
Environment: Agile, QTP, Firefox, Windows, Linux, Oracle, TFS, MTM, SQL Server, HTML, XML, Version One, MS Office tools.
Confidential, Clifton, NJ
- Work closely with members of the SCRUM team to translate the customers' business needs or Business Cases to a technical solution
- Worked with three mobile application simultaneously: iOS, Android and WP7
- Use agile systems and strategies to provide quick and feasible solutions, based on agile system, to the organization
- Developed UAT Test Plans, UAT Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows for Quality Assurance.
- Tested application under the Agile, scrum and sprint development and process.
- Successfully implemented the End2End testing and UAT (User acceptance testing)
- Involved in Mobile Computing testing with Windows OS, iPhone, iPad and Android Essentials including cross-browser testing.
- Developed and executed UAT test cases, UAT test Scenarios and followed-up defects using Quality Center.
- Perform mobile testing on various mobile devices such as IPhone, HTC droid and Dell Streak.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Performed browser compatibility and configuration testing on various operating systems such as Blackberry OS, Android OS, and IOS etc.
- Identify the client/organizational needs and provide suitable Agile system based solutions
- Tested the UI of the end product on mobile, PC, Android and Apple (iPhone, iPad) platforms to ensure that language translation and Currency conversions were displaying as required
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using QTP.
- Automated test scenarios for GUI, Functionality and performed data driven testing on the application inserting different data in excel sheet using QTP
- Created and executed test cases and test scripts based on test strategy and test plans based on ETL Mapping document.
- Prepared Test Data and executed Test Cases from HP Quality Center.
- Defect reporting and bug tracking using HP Quality Center.
- Used HP Quality Center bug tracking tool to report application bugs and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues
- Automated the System, Regression and Smoke testing test cases using Device Anywhere automation testing tool
- Created and tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Executed manual and automated test scripts/plans and provide defect and usability feedback to the SCRUM team in a timely manner
- Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using QTP.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Involved in reviewing complex SQL queries, views, functions and stored procedures and spotting issues before/during code migration.
- Created test cases manually to perform different types of testing such as positive/negative, functional/regression, interface, batch testing, screen navigational testing, smoke/sanity testing, exploratory testing or Backend testing
- Created the Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the user stories are being tested and covered in the testing plan.
- Used Quality Center to report and track bugs and impediments.
Environment: Java, Quality Center, QTP, DB2, XML, UNIX, SQL, C++, J2EE, IOS, Blackberry OS, Android OS, iPhone, iPad, Win8 tablet, WP 7, Device Anywhere, perfecto mobile, Android SDK, Windows Mobile SDK, etc
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Identified interface test scenarios for Integration testing within Intec telecom mediation and billing products - Inter-mediatE, UDR, CEMS, Singl.eView as well as with external products - AAA/UUNet, MCDB98, Mantra, Aelera, NetBoss, EDW, FLEX, ISIS and CRIS.
- Reviewed the identified test scenarios and test cases to accurately and completely test each new or any additional system requirements defined.
- Created a Test Scenario Matrix with Scenarios matching the System Requirements and test conditions.
- Regenerated/reviewed Test Scenario Matrix to illustrate regression test scenarios in scope.
- Review each test scenario drafted at a system requirement level of detail illustrating each business step and the expected result of the system.
- Automated manual regression test scenarios using QuickTest Professional - used datasheets, database validations and checkpoints.
- Developed HTML/Text logs for reporting the execution status.
- Reviewed Traceability Matrix and Software Configuration Management process.
- Participated in Joint Scripting Design sessions at BellSouth.
- Coordinated with the other teams across all the interfaces in focus to plan integration test schedules, test data preparation/validation and design gaps if any.
- Analyzed and created test data for interfaces to satisfy test data requirements for Solutions Testing.
- Worked with ETL team for understating mappings for dimensions and facts
- Developed PL/SQL scripts to create test database.
- Performed XML data validations across Singl.eView and ImE Flex.
- Entered defects in Remedy and TestDirector.
Environment: QuickTest Professional 8.2, Test Director, Inter-mediatE, UDR, CEMS, Singl.eView, FLEX, Yantra, AAA/Radius, UUNet, MCDB98, Aelera, EDW, ISIS, CRIS, Remedy, Test Director, TOAD.