- A dynamic IT professional with 5+ years of rich experience in the are’s of Software Quality Assurance.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases with major responsibilities.
- Experience in implementing different automation development efforts in Agile / Scrum & Waterfall development environments.
- Conversant in developing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data, Test Procedures, Test Reports and documenting in both Manual and Automation Testing.
- Expert in Cross browser testing, parallel testing and Data driven test execution using Selenium
- Used different Web Debugging tools such as Firebug and Fire Path for locating.
- Web driver, TestNg, and Selenium Grid,And used Auto IT to upload files in Windows.
- Used Maven and Ant as build tools for projects.
- Experience in Database/Backend testing using SQL Queries for data design, data validation and data integrity testing.
- Effectively involved in Defects logging, tracking and managing Defect Life Cycles using HP Quality Centre, JIRA and Rally , Bugzilla and ALM.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a limited timeframe release cycle.
- Experience with Code Version Control systems like GIT, SVN.
- Proficient in Web service testing using SOAP UI and REST APIS.
- Experience mobile automation testing framework, Ios and an android with Appium, selenium and page object Model (POM)
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under the Java platform utilizing industry leading design patterns and approaches
MS Office Tools: MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, Microsoft Project, MS One Note.Programming Languages: HTML, C, Java, Java Script, XML, CSS, Eclipse, Gherkin
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Modular, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM)
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Web Driver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, JUnit, Auto IT, Cucumber, protractor.
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, GitHub.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
Operating Systems: Windows 7,8, 10, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac
Defect Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center/ALM, Rally, Bugzilla
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle
Utilities: Eclipse, SVN, Fire Bug, Fire Path.
Mobile Testing Tools: Appium, Perfecto Mobile
Confidential, Loss Angeles
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in full Software development life - cycle ( SDLC ) followed of agile, Scrum methodologies to produce high quality software model and software maintenance life cycle (SMLC).
- Participated in daily scrum meetings , retrospective meetings , triage meetings in agile methodology.
- Performed Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver, Testing and Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Found Defects, prepared Defect reports and performed Status reporting, Bug Triage, Defect tracking using Jira.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and SQL scripts as source of Test Data for the Health care portal.
- Used Postman tool to test the response of the Rest APIS.
- Used Appium for Mobile testing (Android&Ios)
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium Webdriver, protractor to handle Angular JS.
Confidential, San Roman, CA
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible in Developing Web Applications on Selenium WebDriver, TestNG Framework and Appium Automation Framework for mobile application.
- Developed Automation Test scripts using cucumber, Java, Selenium, web driver.
- Performed Cloud mobile application testing using Perfecto mobile.
- Developed and executed test cases for RESTFul web services using SoapUI tool.
- Performing back-end testing using SQL to verify data transactions and source extracts in both transaction and report databases.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration server to run automated test suites and for code deployment.
- Created Shell Script to invoke Java programs on UNIX batch platforms.
- Used Maven building tool for creating an EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in the application.
- Used Git/Source Tree as a version control tool.
- Use Protractor to test the single page web Applications.
Environment: Java, Selenium tools, Web driver, Rest client tool, Junit, Jenkins, Maven, Soap, Robotium, Appium Mobile Android/iOS automation, Cloud, Agile, Eclipse.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile Scrum methodologies and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) to produce high quality software model .
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java using testing prior to agile release.
- Worked in different phases of Manual Testing like Integration testing, system testing, business functional testing and regression testing.
- Used JIRA to access the requirements written by Business Users, prepared test cases, test plans and log defects.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and used Git for maintaining version control
- Developed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Cucumber Hooks, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Developed Web-Service enabled applications using SOAPUI for testing Web Services.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity and validate updated data for the Test cases in different modules of the insurance application.
- Performed mobile testing using Android Studio and APPIUM while using the UI Automator tool for locating objects.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using agile development methodologies.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Involved in development of cascading style sheets (CSS) to make the Java Server Pages to be displayed using different output styles.
- Developed Robust and secured Enterprise Java Applications (EJB) and Distributed Applications.
- Developed Client Side Validations using Java Script and server side validations using the struts validation framework.
- Involved in creating/deploying jar, war and ear files in Web Sphere Application server.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Used Python on the server side to develop Web applications and Desktop applications.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Used web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements.
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Used Eclipse for the development environment.
- Wrote Junit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Configured and deployed the web application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepare technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.