- A broadly experienced Software Quality Assurance achitect, configuration, change and release management expert with expertise in SIEBEL, JD Edwards, Red Prairie, Sterling and Oracle EBS(11i & R12)financials, HFM, O2C, P2P, SCM, ASCP, iStore, iExpense, HRMS, CRM Sales, Service Contracts, OFSC, Field Services and custom legacy applications.
- Believes in SDLC process.
- Responsible for QC migration process from QA to PROD
- Planned, organized, directed, controlled, reviewed and evaluated the activities and operations related to quality control and assurance for multiple EBS implementations.
- Responsible for QA deliverables including - Test strategy, Test plan, Test design, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test execution plan, Defect mgmt and Status report.
- Resource planning, assignments and coordination
- RICE components requirement mapping, estimates and testing
- Primary liaison between the project and the vendors for all QA testing activities
- Planned and executed Disaster Recovery (DR) where DR is located in a remote location
- Tested various system integrations - EBS, Genesys, Red Prairie, Custom applications, 3PL, Sterling and Banks which inludes middleware technologies like SOA and FTP
- Hosting Test plan and Test status review meetings
- Defect management, post-mortom reviews, prioritation, assignments, identify responisbilities including working with development and functional teams
- Worked closily with DBA and IS teams to coordinate Environment refresh schedules, readyness including infrastructure availability, conversions, cloning and patches, code deployments and communicated and coordinated with other project teams
- Status reports - Test status reports and Defect status reports
- Requirement Mapping, Define Test scope and Build Traceability matrix
- Performed manual and automated testing for the number of projects such as information and QA portal and company web site across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) and mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Reviewed and approved Test scenarios and Test cases including SIT, and E2E cases
- Participated directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.
- Participated in CAB meetings with project sponsor(s) and stake holders
- Identified, prioritized and optimized Test plan, Execution schedile, scenarios/Cases based on business severity
- Hosted UAT with business users - UAT test plan documentation, review the plan with business users and accommodated UAT test facility, Test data preparation and coordinate the execution and publish test status reports
- Risk escalation, Identifying any constraints and advising the project management
- Performed Quality and SOX compliance audits and developing communications, education and training
- Experienced with Oracle OATS and also HP tools over 10 years
- Well experienced with Selenium automation tool
- Prepared and executed Development estimates, Cutover plan for QA, UAT and PROD instances
- Leading role in transforming client’s test team and process into a world class test automation operations, leading to significant impact on overall product delivery velocity.
- Collaborated with Business Project mgmt team, PMO, community, Vendors, 3PL partners and Banks
- Optimized whole testing life cycle to deliver high-quality systems efficiently
- Leadership and interpersonal capabilities necessary to lead team to do great things, as well as to effectively collaborate with all areas of the business.
- Achieved the project miles stones with in the budgetary controls specified by the management.
- Responsible for Production configuration, Change and release management activities.
- Successfully brought the post production defects from 8 % to 1 % over a period of 6 months by innovative testing strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Familiar with all phases and stages of SDLC.
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, able to coordinate resources, recognize individual talents and motivate teams.
- Has Techno-functional expertise in Oracle Financials 11i and R12 (AP, AR, GL, FA, SCM, PO, PA, OM, CM, WIP, BOM, OPM, INV, iPayment and PLM (APC), CRM/SRM, RMS, HFM, Service Contracts, Configurator, Sales Online and Install Base) and FlexField tool.
- Familiar with requirement study, analysis, design and development of custom extensions and implementation of Oracle Related products and Oracle E-business Suite across various industry segments like Oil and Energy distribution, Manufacturing, Telecom, Data storage and networking.
- Excellent experience in managing the On Site/ Offshore delivery model
- Responsible for developing unique test strategies for various projects and release requirements like System, Functional, Regression, Performance, Patch and Stress Testing and EBS Patch Testing.
- Proven expertise in managing successful QC process of a given software application using technical tools like HP tools - ALM, QTP and LoadRunner.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 / NT / 2000, UNIX, Sun Solaris and MS DOS
Languages: C, C#, Java, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, DHTML, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADF, PERL.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS Office, MYSQL, DB2
Oracle Tools: PL/SQL, SQL* Loader, Forms, Reports, Oracle BI, TOAD, EDW, Hyperion, DRM
ERP Platform: Oracle Apps11i & R12 - Install Base, Configurator, AR, AP, GL, INV, PLM (APC), OM, CM, PO, FA and Workflow and FlexField tool
Application Servers: SOA,SOAP UI, MS IIS 4.0, BEA Weblogic and Oracle Web/ Application Server (IAS).
Testing Tools: Oracle OATS, Selenium, UFT, QTP, ALM and LoadRunner
Change Management tools: CVS and WinCVS
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- This is a upgrage project, from OFSC 17.2 to 17.8 and also procuring coule of new Oracle tools/applications to retire existing custom applications includes RAC Scheduler UI with Descartes and Servilogistics with DeMantra.
- And also participating multiple projects which are part of LOMBARDI project profile.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- This is a enhancement project, participated in Production support ticket resolution process mainly includes all Financial modules of EBS (AP, AR, GL). Process includes testing DIMES customer application and It’s interfaces with outside vendors.
Confidential, Muscatine, IA
- HON was implementing EBS on multiple warehouse locations and wanted to make sure application is Robust and perofrmance is optimized and tested. And also installed new servers/boxes(DELL) as per Oracle recommandation.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Confidential is implementing Oracle ASCP, to install ASCP BE needs to bring the current EBS version to Oracle supported version. TO do so Oracle and BE identified over 100+ patches.
- This project includs Patch testing (End2end regression test) and also ASCP testing with business users for CRP. And also SCM Rel1, SCM Rel2, iExpense and iStore and O2C projects.
- Confidential ’s Head is implementing Oracle EBS R12 to retire existing custom applications like Genesys and FGI (Finished Goods Interface) and this is a migration project (O2C, P2P and SCM). Involved in data conversion, QA, UAT and Regression testing. Responsibility includes providing Quality assurance for the distributed applications and guiding the business users through new application changes to the production
Confidential, St. Luis
- Confidential is implementing R12 and this is migration project. Involved in data conversion, UAT and Regression testing. Responsibility includes providing Quality assurance for the distributed applications and guiding the business users through new application changes to the production
Confidential, San Antonio
- Involved in converting the 5-Segment Chart to 9-Segment Chart as part of Global Conversion strategy. The Chart Conversion impacts many Functional areas including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay and Project-to-Pay business areas.
- Confidential is a division of Tyco International and a worldwide supplier of electronic security systems, fire alarm systems, communication systems and integrated building management.
Sr. QA Lead
- Confidential is a fortune 500 company based in Miami delivering the energy and transportation services for its clients in the Aviation, Marine and Land business segments around the globe. Played a key role in the implementation of Oracle Applications 11.05.10 and the subsequent projects and post production support till date.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- This is a Technology upgradation project, where Client is implementing Oracle CRM to provide the customers with the BEST service by using the Oracle Latest Technology.
- This project involves Install Base, iSales and Configurator and other Oracle applications module which talks about the performance of the application and where the business involves like Quote to Cash (Q2C).
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Lead / Analyst
- This is a Technology upgradation project, where Oracle Apps has been upgraded from 11.0.3 to 11.5.10
- This project involves PO, AP, FA, PA, OPM and GL modules. It’s an Oracle Apps 11i optimization project, which talks about the performance of the application and where the business involves like Procure to Pay (P2P).
Confidential, San Jose, CA
QA Lead / Analyst
- This project involves iPayment, OM, PO, AR and Inventory modules. It’s an Oracle Apps 11i optimization project, which talks about the performance of the application and where the business involves like Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Team Lead
- Dallas based Confidential Wireless, is a leading provider of Wireless services. This project involved Optimization of Oracle Applications 11i. The following modules involved PA, FA, PO, SCM, AP, AR, GL and OM
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- This is an Up-gradation, conversion and migration project. Where the client implemented PLM (APC) Module. The main focus of the project is centralizing all the inventory information online using Oracle PLM. And Testing the Store side system and backend Oracle Using Mercury Products.
- Data Synchronization process from APC to Store ISP Level
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- This is a conversion and migration project. Where I involved in the Items and related value set conversion from Third party system to Oracle 11.5.9. Modules include AR, OM, and INV.
- Inter company accounts
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Linksys is a part of Cisco organization. Where linksys having multiple warehouse locations across the globe. The main activity of the Irvine warehouse is to shipping the customer orders to the various customer locations. 71% of the linksys inventory is importing from china and rest of 29% from other part of the globe. Modules include AR, AP, GL, INV and OM.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Modules include: OM, AR, AP, PO, PA and FA.
- Involved in Financial and Telecom projects