- IT professional with 4+ years of experience in the areas of Software Testing, Quality Assurance and Database testing. In depth expertise in all aspects of the SDLC including requirement analysis, design, development, testing till the deployment in testing stand point.
- Participated in Call flow, SBS & SA review meetings with Design Analyst’s and deriving the test cases from call flows, requirement documents for System Testing for each releases cycle.
- Developed and executed test cases that validate the desired functionality and design specification for newly developed Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system for Members, Providers and Broker applications.
- Main objective is to verify screen pops transfer calls to the Customer Service Representative by creating detailed step by step guidance to end user.
- Provided support for enhancement, modification and defect fixes for IVR system releases monthly.
- Performed Test Management activities and Test Execution for various Contact Center applications like Web Applications, Voice Applications (IVR) and CTI application.
- Experienced in working various SDLC models (Agile - SCRUM, V-Model and Waterfall) and involved in all SDLC phases from Project Initiation to Post Deployment meetings.
- Diverse work experience on System testing, Regression Testing, BVT, Cross browser testing and GUI testing and Database testing using Black box testing methodologies.
- Proficient in defining and executing test cases, reporting and analyzing defects in JIRA, HPQC/HP ALM as test management tools and Enacted as a SPOC for Test Data collection for couple of releases and involved in Post Release Meetings.
- Sound knowledge in QMS process at project level and acted as a member in internal and External Quality Audits.
- Extensive experience using data cleansing techniques, Excel pivot tables, formulas, and charts. Strong end-user computing skills (Excel, SharePoint, Power Point, Word).
- Preparing and uploading the reports like (Test Execution Report, Defect report, RTM, Test summary reports) of each test cycle for Test Manager Approval.
- Hands on with ETL(INFORMATICA) and SAP BO (DWH), acted as a reporting developer and performed data analysis, created and updated the reporting universe as per the client requirement in generating customized reports.
- Attended corporate training on HP - QTP and created a POC on functional test automation.
- Strong problem-solving skills, quick learner and able to work independently as well as a team member of varying sized teams.
- Possessed vast experience in Contact Center applications (IPCC Domain) like IVR, CTI, Agent Desktop applications, experience Manager and Web applications.
- Expert in writing SQL queries and Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, and Defect Management.
- Actively involved in user acceptance testing (UAT), end user trainings and participated in cross-functional teams to re-engineer and improve business processes.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Ms-Access, MS Visio and Planner.
- Defect reporting, analyzing, tracking and report generation using HP Quality Center, HP ALM, JIRA, TRACK and Test Manager Tools.
- Excellent testing experience in all phases and stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of testing methodologies, tasks, resources and scheduling in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Operating System: Windows XP, Win 7 and UNIX
SDLC Models: Agile-Scrum, V&V Model and Waterfall Methodologies
Database Management Tools: Toad (Oracle Client), Oracle Rally
Database Tool: Oracle 7.x/8.x/9i/10g/11i, SQL Server 2008/2005/2003/2000 , DB2.
Automation: Empirix Hammer
QA/Testing: Black box, Integration, Functional, System, End to End, Regression, UAT
Testing Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Centre and HP-ALM 11.00
Documentation: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Programming Skills: C, Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, JAVA Script
ContactCenter Technologies: Cisco CVP, Avaya
ETL Tool: Informatica
Reporting Tool: Business ObjectsXIR2
Environment: Contact Center Services - IVR (Voice) Testing, Agent Desktop (CTI), Web and SOAP UI Testing CCS Technologies - CISCO CVP, CISCO ICM, Avaya AAEP, Verint KANA (Knowledge Base) and Soap UI
Tools: Empirix Hammer Call Master Test Automation, CA- Rally, JIRA and HP ALM
- Involved in transition phase of the application to India, attended knowledge sharing from Onsite team and accepted ownership of the applications.
- Participated in Call flow, SBS & SA review meetings with Design Analyst’s and deriving the test cases from call flows, requirement documents and involved in Test execution in System Test and Staging environments.
- Hands on in Requirement elicitation with business and capturing the requirements into Business Requirement Documents followed by requirement walk-throughs to stake holders.
- Experience with Call Center Technology Solutions (CTI Solutions, Call Routing, Agent Interface).
- Validating Voice XML files to ensure the application through the call flow.
- Participated in Call flow, SBS & SA walkthrough meetings hosted by requirement owners (SA’s/BA’s) and deriving the test scenarios and test cases from call flows/ requirement documents.
- Involved in end 2 end QA activities and performing Test Execution in SysTest and staging environments for various Contact Center applications like Web Applications, Desktop Applications and CTI application.
- Performed impact analysis and identified the impacted scenario’s (Test Cases) for regression test execution for each release.
- Experience with UNIX systems for reviewing logs.
- Knowledge of testing and implementation of speech recognition system, VXML etc.
- Configured Avaya Voice Portal Management System (VPMS) to send Alerts or Notifications by SMS or Email, in case of any breakdowns.
- Used HP ALM and JIRA for reserving, executing test cases, defect tracking, and the complete test management.
- Facilitates self-service options, such as access to checking account information or user-directed call routing, by processing user commands through touchtone input or speech-recognition technologies.
- Acted as SPOC for test data collection and coordinating with concern parties for procuring the data to perform test execution in SysTest and Staging environments.
- Escalated Defects while studying Project Requirements and writing Test Cases by using HP ALM and followed logged defects throughout its lifecycle in JIRA.
- Attending defect triage meetings and walkthrough defect reports with offshore and Development teams to expedite defect resolution process.
Data Warehouse QA Analyst
Environment: Informatica, SAP Business Objects XIR2, Oracle 7x, Toad, VM and Quality Center.
- Involved in understanding logical and physical data model using Erwin tool.
- Created the test cases, tracked defects using HP quality center.
- Worked with decision table test design technique for various test actions.
- Used all Informatica power center client components, designer, workflow manger and workflow monitor.
- Involved in the error checking and testing of the ETL procedures and informatica session logs.
- Written complex SQL queries for data validation for verifying the ETL mapping rules.
- Data validation for business objects reports and web intelligence reports with requirements.
- Tested the outgoing links from all the web pages from specific domain, tested open doc functionality for linking reports.
- Tested all the internal links and tested links jumping on the same web page
- Performed the backend integration testing to ensure data consistency on frontend by writing and executing SQL statements.
- Vigorously worked on manual testing by writing test cases and executing the test scripts for various scenarios.
- Extensively tested the report functionalities like drill down, open doc functionality, data correctness and semantic layer functionality.
- Tested several dashboards and deployed them across the organization to monitor the business performance.
- Created test input requirements and prepared test data for data driven testing.
Environment: Dot Net, JIRA, MS Office, Windows XP, SQL Server, JIRA
- Understanding Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification documents and design specifications.
- Planned, designed and developed manual test script to meet the business requirements Documented test plan, test cases, test steps using HP Quality Center, mapped them to requirement and Use Case models for traceability.
- Tested the entire functionality of the application on different browsers like Internet Explorer (IE), Chrome and Firefox and on different operating systems.
- Log defects with detail information, screenshot and related documents and trace them through the whole Defect Lifecycle. Reporting and tracking the bugs in bug tracking tools in JIRA.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Reporting and tracking the bugs in bug tracking tools in JIRA.
- Involved in walkthroughs with QA team, Business Analyst, Project manager.
- Performed Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, System testing and Regression Testing.
- Uploading the Requirements to JIRA and created Traceability between requirements and designed test cases.