- Certified software testing engineer (ASTQB, CTFL & Agile), can perform both manual and automated software testing using Selenium with Java.
- Quite familiar with software testing life cycle including test plan creation & execution, bug monitoring, and bug tracking.
- Focused on applying software testing knowledge for quality assurance and safe operation of various modules of an application.
- Would like to dedicate my work to upheld quality assurance for promoting optimal customer satisfaction.
- Proficient for creating and executing end - to-end test plans
- Well versed for creating test cases and conduct manual testing
- Quite familiar with software testing methodologies and automation tools
- Keen observational abilities
- Well Organized and Creative
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver
Languages: Quite familiar with Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bash Scripting
Database: Strong knowledge in MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server
Documentation: Atlassian Confluence, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio
Operating Systems: Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux/Unix
Other Tools & Software: JIRA
ConfidentialSoftware Testing Engineer
- Involved in identifying test requirements and developed customized test plans to ensure that the product met all functional and design specifications.
- Prepared and/or modified test cases in Confluence Wiki and attached them as JIRA tasks.
- Reported all observed quality issues to product team as and when noticed.
- Complied with all established testing guidelines and perimeters
- Logged all tests performed and noted results in JIRA
- Automated test scripts was written using Selenium
- Created and maintained automated functional tests.
Confidential, Watertown, MA
- As a pharmacy technician, I assisted Pharmacist by managing billing to insurance, medication filling, maintaining patient records, and complying HIPPA compliance.
- RxConnect, a pharmacy management software, was used to conduct pharmacy daily work and I became an advanced user of RxConnect.