- 6.5 Years of work experience in software testing. Experienced in testing software for various environments like web, distributed, standalone, and client server applications; seeking a position in a dynamic, challenging work environment; willing to learn new technologies; Motivated, detail oriented and taken part in all phases of STLC.
- 6.5 years of experience in IT as a Software Tester and Sr. QA Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual testing as well as Automation testing.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Worked on Agile Methodologies with good knowledge on different SDLC.
- Maintained Test Matrix, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to make sure that test plan were written for all the requirements and performed Gap Analysis.
- Experience in conducting and participating different Types of Testing - Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Load, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Strong SQL skills, including the use of nested table expressions, unions, multi-table joins, scalar functions, outer joins and derived column.
- Expertise in analyzing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and developing detailed Test plans, Test cases, Test Scenarios, executing test cases and defect reporting.
- Expertise in Bug Tracking system and Process using Quality Center(QC).
- Experience with Configuration Management and Change Control procedures.
- Experience with selecting test cases for automation and presentation of POC.
- Extensive experience in automation framework like TestNJ, data-driven. and hybrid.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.
- Experience in leading the team and co-ordination between client and team.
Confidential, Trenton, NJSenior Executive / Sr. Quality Analyst
- Designed, updated and reviewed the Test Cases.
- Developed and maintained the test scripts, test data and test cases.
- Developed the test scripts in Java using selenium.
- Part of maintaining and enhancing the Data-driven framework for regression testing using selenium.
- Connected JDBC API with selenium webdriver to retrieve database information.
- Performed manual testing for new functionalities.
- Responsible to identify test cases for regression and maintain regression test suite.
- Provided testing effort estimates and timely feedback on progress of testing activity.
- Logged defects in HP ALM with priorities and coordination with dev team for bug fixing.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJSenior Executive / Sr. Quality Analyst
- Generating the Test cases from the already selected automation scenarios.
- Developed Automation Test Scripts. Debugging and enhanced existing scripts.
- Used Firebug tool to identify the object properties in the Application.
- Performed parameterization to implement Hybrid framework.
- Tracking and reporting the bugs using JIRA.
- Exposure to POM.
Senior Executive / Sr. Quality Analyst
- Onsite coordinator in Italy for the project transition from Confidential data-Italy to Confidential .
- Part of a successful transition team. Active participation in planning the transition and executing it successfully.
- Preparation of professional documents and providing KT to team.
- Understanding the business areas, impacts for functional testing (consumer and corpor ate wireless area).
- Ainalysis of the requirement and performing UAT, business simulation testing.
- Agile development - Participated in daily scrum meetings to report daily progress of Automation activities and Sprint planning for test planning activities.
- Preparing test plans, test cases, review test plans of team members etc.
- Used all functionalities of HP Quality Center to link requirements to test cases, to define relationship between parent and child test cases, to track defects and generate different test reports for senior management.
- Actively involved in the framework building TestNG for the regression testing of Web module using Java
- Involved in identifying regression tests to be automated.
- Responsible for building(using Java),reviewing and executing automation test scripts .
- Building Page Object Model.
- Involved in the process of integration with Jenkin.
- Defect reporting to the management.
- Monitoring daily team execution and preparing defect reports also reports presentation to client.
- Providing final checkpoint for the production deployment(Pre-production testing)
- Identifying and prioritizing business impacting scenarios and preforming those tests in the production.(Business simulation test)
- Part of software quality team for process improvement and project quality audits.
S/W Test Engineer
- Active participation in establishing testing process of this new project.
- Involvement with client and designers to find implementation solutions for CIT.
- Understanding and analyzing the design.
- Test specification creation and making sure that Test execution within time.
- Creating regression test bed.
- Defect Analysis using the server logs.
- Raising and tracking defects for Quality Application.
- Creating test data according to test scenario (i.e. customer, account, rating, billing, unbilled usage etc.) using Geneva test environment.
- Creation of scenarios and developing the test data feeds and load the same on Confidential database.
- Requesting special test scenario data, Loading the same in Confidential database using Unix and SQL developer, maintaining the database.
- Time to time representation to customer about the test progress.
- Writing and executing automation scripts for regression testing.
- Build and execute the automation scripts using selenium TestNJ framework.
S/W Test Engineer
- Understanding Change Requests.
- Manual testing, Test case Development and Execution.
- Performance testing using the load generator Vugen.
Environment: Oracle10G, SQL Navigator