- Over 8 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with diversified skills in performance engineering, Manual, Automated testing
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP Loadrunner, HP Performance Center, JMeter, Introscope, Fiddler, HTTP Watch, web load radview and Stromrunner.
- Designed and developed automated scripts using Loadrunner based on business use cases for the application.
- Developed test scripts in Vugen using WEB (HTML/HTTP), web services (SOAP & REST), Flex, JDBC, Ajax true client, RDP & Citrix, SAP web and GUI and SOA protocols. Used HTML and URL based recording to capture the communication between the client and the server using Loadrunner.
- Created virtual users in Load Runner for Performance testing and analyzed the reports based on the different scenarios. Captured dynamically generated values using manual and automatic correlation, and Customize the scripts using parameterization, correlation, error handling.
- Modified existing Loadrunner scripts to replicate new builds of the application .Conducted code reviews & debugging the scripts developed by the team.
- Conducting Bottleneck testing, Load testing, stress testing & Endurance testing.
- Used JVisualVM to Monitor the JVM for CPU, Heap, GC, and Thread behavior while system under test using IBM Heap analyzer, JConsole, JVisualVM, JProfiler and MAT tools.
- Found Memory issues in applications by analyzing GC logs and also analyzed application logs for evaluating application errors.
- Monitoring the results by using tools like Site Scope, App Dynamics, Extra Hop, Dynatrace, HP Diagnostics, Tibco Gems & Splunk and Preparing the Analysis Reports and circulating them to the corresponding Stake holders and Development teams.
- Having extensive experience on AWS and PCF cloud environment architecture.
- Having good knowledge on WebSphere MQ and Hadoop Tera Data environments.
- Proficient in playing a role of Business Analyst, Test Analyst and Test Lead.
- Expertise in performing Black Box Testing, functional testing, Usability Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, System Integrating Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Worked in creating Business Scenarios, Test plans, Test cases and reviewing them for quality assurance
- Expert in preparing Traceability Matrix to map requirement coverage with test cases.
- Having extensive experience in testing projects working in Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Hands - on experience in preparing and maintaining Estimation, Resource plan and Project plan
- Very good understanding and experience in testing concepts like Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Design, Scripting, Execution and Defect Management.
- Expertise in Defect Tracking, Defect management and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in Peer Reviews and Functional Walk-Through's of Use Cases.
- Experience in Leading the Triage meetings.
- Adopted many best practices in functional testing approach.
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame
- Extensive knowledge in base lining Regression Test Bed.
- Derived many value adds to the testing projects which saved time, management and cost.
- Shallow knowledge on Automation Testing, Cloud Testing, and Service testing.
- Hands on Experience on testing web services using SOAP UI Tools.
- Competent knowledge in Mobile testing.
- Well versed with HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Visual Studio TFS, MTM, JIRA Test management tools
- Competent knowledge in validating the applications in desktops, laptops, tablets and virtual mobiles.
- Exposure to Browser Stack for cross browser/ browser compatibility testing
- Knowledge on Accessibility Testing using Wave tool
- Experience in testing Web Based, Client Server Applications.
- Experience in Database validations using SQL queries.
- Team player & effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Excellent Organization, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated initiative, innovation, flexibility, and ability to manage workload, achieving desired results with Minimal supervision. Good Communication and Interpersonal skills. Technically sound, Result-Oriented with strong Problem Solving skills, Innovative efficient.
- Capable of working as a Team Member or Individually with minimum supervision
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, UNIX & Linux
Database: Oracle, SQL, Teradata
Defect Management Tools: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, DRAT, Clear Quest, Tempest, Mantis, RTC, TFS, MTM, JIRA
Testing Tools: Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Performance Center (v9.5, v12x), Apache JMeter, Neotsys NeoLoad, CA Wily Introscope, HP Diagnostics, APP Dynamics, Extra hop, Splunk.
Monitoring Tools: Compuware Dynatrace, JConsole, JVisualVM, JProfiler, Eclipse Memory Analyzer (MAT), Perfmon, NMon and Gems.
Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
Programming Languages: VB Script, Core Java and Android
Office Tools: MS Office Suite
Others: Agile Scrum Methodology, Defect Management, Testing Artifacts & Metrics
Senior Performance QA Lead
- Lead and successfully deliver multiple Performance projects for clients through agile model of Software Development life cycle up to Post deployment support.
- Planning and Estimation of Performance Tests.
- Interact with Development leads, Project Managers and Business leads to provide insight on the importance of Performance Engineering; understand project & business requirements and define Performance Engineering strategy and approach.
- Co-ordinate with and guide Environment support teams for builds of dedicated Performance test capable environment to ensure proper scalability to Production.
- Analyze performance test results, profiling reports and provide tuning recommendations to improve overall and/or unit performance.
- Present Performance Engineering report to Senior Management (Client) and explain
- Performance bottlenecks, landmines detected, etc. along with Before & After tuning test reports to help business and technical leadership make critical decisions of deployment.
- Mentor Performance test analysts.
- Take up additional roles to help achieve organizational goals, productive transformation initiatives and employee enablement programs Involved in providing estimations and resource allocations for the planned testing activities.
- Responsible for daily Environment Testing on all platforms, and sending out Environment Testing Reports
- To the Management and Development team.
- Performed Smoke Testing and Sanity testing after every build using post installation check and release notes.
- Performed Client-side Manual Testing of major functionalities and areas that were unable to be automated.
- Leading the daily triage meetings involving BA team, Development Team and Testing Teams.
- Generating reports on the defects counts from JIRA.
- Calculating the Mean Time Resolution of JIRA’s and reporting to management.
- Follow up on JIRA’s assigned to individuals and take necessary action.
- Preparing the Selenium automated scripts for the test cases.
- Executing Automated Tests on Major Functionalities.
- Executed the Automated Regression Test Suites using Selenium.
- Involved in System Integration testing with External & Internal Interface team by providing Data.
- Perform End to End functionality testing.
- Planning and Coordinating UAT testing.
- Performed Modularized Code testing for the Integration batch jobs, for different transactions (Quote, and issue of New Business, Renewal etc.).
- Validation of application on various environments and on latest versions.
- Coordinating the Regression testing efforts on the entire application on every release.
- Preparation of Metrics and Weekly Status Report.
Senior Performance Tester
- Coordinated with SME’s and Business Analysts for Requirement Gathering.
- Worked with BSA on requirement Analysis and Preparing the Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Authored Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Test Coverage plan.
- Worked on execution of Test cases under Property Lines of Business.
- Worked on Performing Manual Rater validations for validating the rates for the Perils for the LOB’s (Home Condo and Renters)
- Performance Testing using Load Runner 11.5
- Performance test designing, creation / execution of performance test scripts using Load Runner for the web HTTP/HTML and RTE protocols.
- Develop a Test Case Suite for the product.
- Preparation of Test Approach, Test Plan and Test execution reports.
- Status reporting to Client.
- Effectively managed a team of 4 members.
- Coordinating with team for Daily Scrum
- Participation in client side Daily Stand up meetings and updating the overall testing status highlighting any blockers
- Managing Assets and maintaining timesheets
- Co-coordinating the Offshore Manual team, assigning the daily tasks and follow up on same.
- Preparation of Metrics and Weekly Status Report
- Perform Performance testing of the applications by generating scripts using Load Runner Web (Http & Html) protocol.
- Identify most common business transactions in production for Power Management System.
- Executed performance test runs by simulating Discovery, Load, Ramp-up, Stress, Capacity and when possible Enterprise volumes against agreed upon non-functional end-user requirements.
- Design & execute multi user business scenarios
- Monitoring the scenarios during the performance execution
- Preparing and executing test cases for the key and complex functionalities in the application.
- Involved in preparation of executive summary report.
- Maintained active co-ordination with the Dev team, project team onshore and offshore in getting the clarification with respect to applications functionality.
- Report/track performance test defects.
Performance Test Analyst
- Conducting the Load, Stress and Performance testing using Load Runner and developed test scripts and scenarios.
- Studied application performance and maximum scalability, critical parameter such as number of users, response times, hits per seconds (HPS) and Throughput using Load runner.
- Involved to create VU scripts and Scenarios for Performance, Load and Stress
- Involved in Understanding the Whole Application.
- Conducted performance testing for Interfaces
- Identify the possible positive and negative cases for the Test scenario created and making
- Sure the Test Script is concise, understandable and executable.
- Updating of test cases based on the Requirement changes.