- A result - oriented professional with 5 years of experience in software development, white box, automation & manual, agile software methodology, creating new and executing existing manual test in Quality Centre Tool and sharing reports.
- Strong Experience in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing of software Applications.
- Automating web applications using Selenium Web driver with TestNG Framework.
- Well known with all the stages of Defect Tracking Life Cycle (DTLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced in designing data, implementing test strategy/test plan on large-scale systems using data set of millions of users.
- Experience in writing, reviewing, executing and analyzing test cases.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming concepts and agile model.
- Multitasking credentials with excellent planning, execution, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Wide experience in Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Test case execution and preparation of defect reports and test execution summary for sign-off during launches.
- Expert in gathering requirement from the client for development & enhancement of new/existing module.
- Sound knowledge of SDET designing appropriate test plans and test cases while creating and executing test plans prior to the release of software systems.
- Skilled in gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems and operations systems.
- A keen communicator with excellent coordination and team management skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Soap-UI, Junit.
Frameworks: TestNG, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
IDE and UML Modelling Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans and Rational Rose, Visual studios.
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WADL, WSDL.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, DB2, MongoDB
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, XHTML, JSON, XML 1.0, 1.1
Defect Tracking: Bugzilla
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Build Tools: Ant, Maven.
Manual Testing: Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, executing test cases, and bug reporting, bug testing.
Automation Testing: Writing and Understanding the specifications, Writing, Executing and Analyzing scripts designed in Shell and Perl.
Confidential , Dallas, TX
- Deduced requirements from business to determine functional specifications leading to concrete implementation requirements.
- Served as a liaison between business, application team and technical team.
- Reviewed the requirements and use case diagrams to write TestCases/ Testplan that would test various scenarios.
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities using SeleniumWebDriver using Java and TestNG .
- Create Test plan and Test cases for Manual and Automated Testing from business requirements to match the project’s initiatives.
- Create team specific agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Used Keyword driven, Page Object Model, and Data Driven using CSS Selectors as a part of Framework.
- Created web UI tests using cucumber, gherkin, Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in parallel testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) project methodology.
- Test the web modules flow and improve the script performance using Selenium find elements.
- Tested Service Oriented Architecture application using Soap UI.
- Performed Integration and Regression tests to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application.
- Extensively used Selenium APIs such as taking a Screenshot for Capturing Failed test cases, select for selecting multiple values from list, Action for various key and mouse event, by with different Locators (Xpath, CSS, id, Link text).
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (XPath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire Path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules in Oracle database.
- Performed White Box/Black Box testing using for Web Services testing.
Confidential - Torrance, CA
- Design and Development of automation script for web and desktop application.
- Formulated and executed test cases using User stories/Business requirements.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM (Page Object Model), and Data Driven to test web application.
- Develop test scripts to automate the process of testing in SeleniumWebDriver with JAVA.
- Conducted Cross browser, UAT and Regression testing on the application.
- Created, maintained and improved manual test plans, test cases and test suites to support various levels of testing and conducted Functionality and End-to-End testing.
- Involved in BDD framework using Cucumber testing framework.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in JIRA.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Involved in testing REST services for both XML and JSON formats.
- Integration of Tempo Time Tracking Tools in JIRA.
- Participated in Agile/Scrum daily project meeting.
- Performed End-to-End testing of applications, and also verified compliance with Softwarequality standards of the organization.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Requirement gathering from Client and Review meetings with Business analysts and Dev team.
- Developed Test cases , reviewed and Involved in Functionality , and Regression Testing.
- Use cases and business requirement review and design the system test plan
- Developed test scripts in Java and automated using selenium
- Performed Configuration and compatibility testing, verified the application on different operating systems.
- Organize test planning, defect triage meeting to discuss test item and defect review.
- Involve in infrastructure testing and validate the application performance and functionality in upgraded server.
- Completed the Web Service Backlog Automation with in the stipulated time.
- Implementing in sprint Automaton for Web Services and Selenium.
- Have contributed to Selenium Automation interms of Fixing Existing Script Issues.
- Performed trouble shooting & fixing issues at the Framework or script level.
- Defect Reporting & Tracking through ALM.
- Expertise in creating BDD driven test frame work.
- Involved in Backlog Grooming, Capacity Planning and Sprint Iteration Planning
- Involved in Test Estimation, Weekly Status Reports and Regression suite update.
- Performed API testing of the application using QTP/UFT.
- Designed and execute the test cases to validate work flow and security access.
- Used selenium Web Driver scripts. Reviewed and updated the Selenium Web Driver test scripts as per the new enhancements.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework and Mockito in a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach and used Postman for Restful web services testing and Bugzilla 5.0.2 for bugs and issues tracking.
- Designed and implementing of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven and implemented Jenkins for continues integration.
- Resource management while doing multi-tasking and solving their issues.
- Conducted Smoke, GUI, Functional,Integration and Regression testing during the various phases of development.
- Performed Functional and Integration testing of the application and prioritized test cases to meet project specific deadlines.
- Developed and maintained Selenium script on Jenkins to support Regression testing whenever a change request is completed.
- Wrote the Functional and Performance automated test cases.
- Develop test cases from business use cases, test data and selenium scripts for UI testing.
- Wrote the performance test plan.
- Prepared the SQL script for manipulating the performance data.
- Created automation framework from scratch & ran scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team.
- Maintained the Selenium and JAVA automation code and resources in source control using GIT.
- Regression testing by automation using SeleniumWebDriver& JAVA.
- Demonstrated the advantages of using Selenium with Cucumber for automated testing.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Performing Back-end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing over 150 test cases, 6 test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA and Junit.
- Achieved customer satisfaction and high quality by effective Automation testing, AGILE processes.