- Software tester with more than 11+ years of experience in Manual and Automation testing environment
- (Web, Stand alone, Mobile, POS, Windows applications and Services such as Web API, Web Services, WCF etc...), easily collaborate with development team and stakeholders.
- Strong in software testing process by following Test Plan, Test Cases Design, Test Environment & Test Data
- Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results and Traceability Matrix.
- Strong in Banking, Finance, Insurance, E - Commerce, Health Care and GIS domains.
- Coordinating with development team by identifying the route cause for better, quick and concrete fix approaches.
- Solid track record of discovering errors, Resolving defects and ensuring client expectations are met with high-quality and scalable software solutions.
- Strong in Integration, System, Smoke, GUI, Functional, End to End, Back-end and Regression testing.
- Actively participated in UAT test case preparation, sprint planning and reviews.
- Strong experience in Software development life cycle ( SDLC) and Software test life cycle ( STLC).
- Assist my reporting managers while preparing the status reports, and close co-ordination with support team to reproduce the issues and deliver the high quality.
- Work in an extremely fast paced, collaborative and challenging environment with a focus on driving best practices across the organization.
- Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Experience in AGILE methodology using SCRUM and KANBAN frame work.
- Configure, Compose and Customize the ALM and testing tools such as Bugzilla, JIRA, TFS, RQM, RTC, Simulator and Selenium.
- SQA Testing & Methodologies Test plan creation/ management
- Web, client server, stand alone, mobile and POS Test Case creation/execution applications Defect creation/ monitoring/ validation
- Process evaluation and improvement JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla, RQM and RTC
- Test Metrics, Regression & Negative Testing Selenium, SOAP UI, Ready API and Post Man
- UI & Compatibility Testing Data validation using SQL
Sr. Software Test Analyst
- Requirement gathering and analysis, Prepare the test plan and test cases.
- Elicitation of user stories to team and review the test scenarios and cases.
- Perform any necessary follow-up on requirements analysis, estimates, including re-estimates, initiating kickoff meetings etc...
- Review the test scripts and prepare the test data.
- Review and validate test results and defect reports.
- Monitor and escalate outstanding defects as per the SLA.
- Identify risks and prepare the mitigation plans.
- Create and communicate Defect Reports in status/bug triage meetings.
- Provide training and mentoring to novice team members.
- Actively participated in SCRUM ceremonies such as Planning, Daily Stand-up, Review, Retrospective, collaboration and grooming meetings.
- Prepare UAT scenario's and participate in UAT with the end clients/SME's.
- Close co-ordination with development team to identify the root cause and providing the reproducible steps for quick closure and concrete fixes.
- Initiate and participated in Smoke, Exploratory and Regression testing.
- Used tools such as Selenium, Post Man, RTC and RQM for testing, tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Environment: Agile, Windows, ASP. Net, Web API, Main Frames, DB2, RQM, RTC, Selenium Web Drive, IE and Chrome Browser.
- Review functional or business requirement documents and use cases and Translation of requirements into test plan and test cases.
- Coordinate with other team members like Business Analysts, Developers, and Business people Advice or provide feedback on test activities and deliverables, conforming to appropriate quality requirements.
- Regularly assess testing progress and prepare test status report for management.
- Communicate with QA manager about testing progress, needs and any organizational/quality/technical risk/issue that might have an impact on the ability of the testing team to perform testing activities.
- Validate solution, whether it is fits the purpose and supports the complete end - to-end client business process.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Exploratory, Security (Authorization and Authentication, Session management, Encryption checking of users personal data) regression testing, Browser compatibility testing
- (Google chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, Opera), Network testing (Wifi, broadband, Offline Mode).
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to make sure all the functional and Design requirements are covered under test scenarios.
- Performed Regression Testing of code modules after performing functional / system testing in POS, Mobile and Web plotforms.
- Used tools such as Simulator, Selenium, SOAP UI, Bugzilla, JIRA for testing, tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Environment: Agile, Windows, ASP. Net, Web Services, SQL Server 2008 R2, Bugzilla, JIRA, IE, Chrome, Mozilla and Firefox Browser, Simulator, Android Studio and Swift .
- Create and maintain all the release and project specific QA high - level plans (includes timelines, assumptions & risks).
- Identify release and project specific milestones, external milestones, dependencies, issues, risks and assumptions.
- Establish QA release entrance and exit criteria.Identify areas of improvement to increase speed, quality and gain efficiencies.
- Prepare and review the test cases and test scripts.Identify and help build the Regression Test Bed.
- Review and validate test results and defect reports.
- Create and communicate Defect Reports used in defect status meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up with Development Leads and QA Test Leads on defect fix estimates and retesting estimates.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed.
- Create and maintain the QA team member skill set database.
- Provide leadership and guidance to build and maintain a high performance environment.
Environment: Windows, IIS, ASP. Net, SQL Server 2010, TFS, IE and Chrome, Opera, Mozilla and Firefox Browser .
Sr. Test Engineer
- Understanding the application and function specifications
- Interacting with the Business Analysts as well as the customer in understanding the business requirements.
- Training the team on the functional operations
- Analyze system requirements and developed detailed Test Cases for Functional Testing
- Created test plan and other test related documents according to MIL-STD-810.
- Effective coordination between development team and testing team.
- Daily/weekly status communication with respect to the project status to the senior management.
- Preparation of Traceability Matrix for test coverage.
- Reviewing the test cases designed by the team and get approval from the client.
- Work with the application development team to resolve issues that arise during test execution.
- Involved in Acceptance Test Procedure 1 and 2.
Environment: Visual C, WBT, and SQL Server
- Involve in Business, Technical, and System Requirement Analysis.
- Conduct weekly meetings with users to discuss System Requirements
- Interaction and meetings with developers and other members for suggestions and better understanding of
- Create and Update Test Plan, Test Case and Test Metrics
- Track the defects, prepare documentation and assign developer to fix the defects
- Re-test the application after the defects were fixed and update the Defect Status
- Responsible to solve the problems faced by other testers
- Attend weekly status meetings and also walkthroughs to discuss defects along with testers, business analysts, and developers.
- Linux 5.0, QT and C