Seeking a challenging position as a tester, which allows me to both further utilize my previous experience and acquire new abilities.
- IDLE, Visual Studio, Labview
- Experience with Qualcomm tools like QXDM, QPST, QCAT
- Windows, Linux(Ubuntu),iOS, Android
- Knowledge of Wireless communication, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, UMTS, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, OFDM/MIMO, LTE and Call processing
- Good skill on writing test scenario
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Work as smart phone function testing, performance testing, pressure testing and Chameleon testing.
- Set up and implement project testing plans and testing strategies
- Analyze carrier’s requirements and compliances to improve testing cases data bases, learn projects lesson and manage project history bugs
- Work with R&D team, HQ testing Team and Sale Team to make projects TA on time
- Use QXDM, QPST, QCAT to pull logs, debug and trouble - shoot
- Write WIFI bug scenario include: WIFI and Bluetooth.
- Assist professor with lab work and research, mainly focus on implementing image processing algorithm and collecting/ preparing experiment data.
- Conduct scientific literature survey and top conference paper presentation.
Python and Math Tutor
- Teach 3 students with Algebra & teach 3 students with Python
- Help student with trouble-shooting, analysis bugs and debugging.
- Mainly using the well-known l1-norm constrained least-square reconstruction minimization technique to realize face recognition. The training set is constructed as follows: each subject is presented in the training with many images representing various lighting conditions, so that a probe image (testing image) of certain illumination conditions can be represented by a sparse linear combination of the training samples.
- Convert the radar images in radar coordinates to geodetic coordinates, map the radar images into Google earth and then minimize the geometric distortions of output images.
- The system decomposes the input into high frequency and low frequency components by using linear phase highpass and lowpass filters.
- Different gains are introduced to the filter outputs to emphasize or attenuate the corresponding frequency band components. The resultant signals of the two channels are added together to form the final output.