- Around 5 years of Experience in Software Quality Assurance Automation and Manual testing using Selenium and QC as tools.
- Good working experience in automation tools like selenium web Driver, selenium RC, selenium IDE and QTP (Quick Test Professional).
- Good working experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web Services/Mobile Apps, Client Server and Web based Applications in different domains using QTP, Quality Centre and Selenium.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Junit/TestNG, Load Runner, Quality Center, JMeter, JIRA.
- Extensively experienced in performing Manual and Automated Testing Written automation scripts for Regression test cases and executes using selenium.
- Implemented functional tests using Java, TestNG/Junit framework and also Cucumber framework.
- Good experience in reviewing business requirement document and software requirement documents, test cases and their execution, also coordinated with developers for fixing defects.
- Worked on version control GIT Hub tool and Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Expertise in analyzing, updating and maintaining Business/System Requirement documents.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add - on tools to identify the Object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Worked Agile Methodologies with good knowledge on different SDLC such as SCRUM, waterfall models and TDD,BDD
- Excellent in SDLC Bug life Cycle, and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
- Extended experience in systems testing, integration testing, UAT testing, positive and negative, functionality testing, and regression testing.
- Extensive Manual testing experience in Black Box testing, Functional, Integration, Regression, User, Acceptance (Alpha and Beta Testing), System, UI-testing, Smoke, Sanity, Content testing.
- Good experience in mobile testing using APPIUM in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator
- Experienced in creating naming convention and maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Assessment Reports
- Experienced in White Box testing by authoring python Codes in Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed and tested many features for dashboard using Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, CSS, and Java.
- Using SOAP UI Tool performed cross-platform Functional Testing involving XML messages, constructing different field values, data and validating HTTP Request and HTTP Response.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, Appium, Manual Testing, cucumber, UFT, SOAP UI, JIRA, Protractor, JMeter,.
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), IBM Rational, Clear quest, Bugzilla.
Languages/Script: C, C++, Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UML, VB Script
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Rally, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Ubuntu, Mac, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, IOS
Version Tools: GIT and SVN
Testing Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD.
Build/CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Packages: MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), MS Visio.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, TOAD, MySQL
QA Test Engineer
- Conducted Functionality and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Performed Functional testing, Smoke testing, Performance testing and Unit Testing.
- Used JIRA to document and report/track all issues and defects.
- Importing Selenium Project into Eclipse primary language as Java.
- Experience in White Box testing of the application using TestNG for class, method, & Web Services testing.
- Expert in SDLC, Project Management and testing life cycle methodologies like Waterfall, Spiral and Agile methodologies.
- Automated the functional test cases using Selenium web testing tool.
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, Integration, System, Regression tests based on Analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
- Prepared test cases, test data and test responsibility matrices for the application under test.
- Participated as a member of an agile team with daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed automated test plans and created automated test script using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed manual/web testing using Selenium IDE. .
- Developed and executed test cases and test procedures for all aspects of QA including functional and compatibility testing.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Fire path to locate elements.
- Provided customer support during UAT test cycles
Environment: Java, Java Applets, Selenium, QC, SQL, Jenkins, Cucumber, Maven, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML.
- Implemented Page Objects, Test classes, Data Driven automation frameworks using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNG, Jenkins and JUnit.
- Implemented CI/CD using Jenkins/Dockers & publish Code Coverage
- Test automation scripts development in Selenium RC & Web Driver using Java and TestNG.
- Used Protractor jasmine Selenium Web Driver framework created Automation framework and Automation test for Application. Tested SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAP UI
- Independently designed and structured complete project framework from scratch; includes: design page classes, test classes, develop selenium and project utilities, manage input data and environments.
- Developed the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin
- Developing automation scripts using Ruby on Rails, Python, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Monitored regression test results, fixed tests as needed and created bugs.
- Worked with manual testers to create improvement plan documents for Development team.
- Assess manual test coverage and plan and coordinate the creation of automated tests (web UI, REST API, proprietary API, Mobile Application)
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python
- Used Fiddler, Firebug to inspect the web traffic in Windows system and used Charles web proxy to inspect web traffic on Mac, IOS and Android
- Developed test scenarios and test cases for smoke testing, functional testing, positive and negative testing, boundary testing.
- Tested and Process designed with Appian (BPM tool).
- Processed and set all the reports of application Appian tool.
- Occasionally performed manual testing during critical release time issues.
- Participated as a member of an agile team with daily SCRUM meetings.
- Investigated and resolved issues in development and test environments.
- Worked with SQL and Sybase database for data validation.
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
- Extensively experienced in creating and maintaining effective test scripts with QTP/UFT.
- Experienced in developing Descriptive programming for Key-word driven Testing using QTP/ UFT.
- Supported Development team to handle miscellaneous release time issues
- Used TFS and JIRA for Tasks and Bugs tracking
- Created Test Scripts for Manual Testing of application with RQM. Executed Test Scripts manually with RQM and analyzed the test results.
- Reported and tracked defects identified using ‘JIRA’
- Involved in Accessibility testing. Writing/Reviewing Test Cases and Test Conditions for the requirements.
- Understanding the application under test, writing test plan, defining test strategy and coming up with
- Test matrix and developing scripting.
- Developed Test cases from Requirements, Functional Specifications and Design Documents and executed them manually MS Excel.
- Created SQL queries to get data from database.
- Work on waterfall methodology throughout the project.
- Created test scenarios for System Testing and Regression Testing. Used JIRA to submit and
- Manage defects and attended meetings with developers in resolving the same.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with UAT and Training Team.
- Executed Test cases before and after bug fixes for each build for UAT.
- Interacted with developers regarding priority of bugs and updated the status test execution result and of bugs once they are fixed.
Environment: JIRA, Java based application, IBM DB2, MS Office 2010, MS Visio, SharePoint 2010, SOAP UI, and XML.