- 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Knowledgeable in Open - Source Automation Tools including Selenium, Agile, soapUI
- Easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestones.
- History of discovering bugs, resolving defects to ensure quality software solutions.
Testing Tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit, testNG, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Quality Center/ALM, Jenkins
Defect/Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM/Quality Center.
Build Tools: Maven.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, Java Script, SOAP, WSDL.
Version Control & Cloud: GIT
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX/Linux. Programming Languages: C, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Handle sales and billing counter at the store and do front ending with customer
- Interact with customers and gauge their satisfaction level with overall shopping experience
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: Java, HTML, SQL, Quality Center, Jira, Selenium webdriver, TestNG
- Automated the Test Cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Java, Eclipse
- Developed unit tests using JUnit, create Test Suites and run parallel tests on TestNG.
- Worked closely with business team, designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Maintain Automation Scripts in Quality Center Test Lab.
- Test the application in Development and UAT Environment.
- Log Defect Using Jira and maintain the defects.
- Developed UAT scripts for Business Users.
- Provided support for New Enhancement during the UAT testing of the Application.
- Create, Execute and maintain over test cases through Quality Center for functional, UI and device testing.
- Created and Reviewed Requirements, Test Plan, Test Cases
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web driver
- Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium web driver
- Reusable scripts handle dynamic pages using selenium server using descriptive Programming in Java
- Performed Data Driven Tests to validate the same scenario with different test data using Selenium.
- Optimized and maintained existing, developed new automation framework via Selenium
Software Test Engineer
Environment: QTP, SAP, QC
- Involved in Deployment, Security testing and file conversion activities.
- SAP Security testing - Created and executed automated scripts under BPT framework where the authorizations given to various users for the T-Codes were verified
- SAP Deployments, Rollouts, Upgrades - Involved in Automated Functional Testing where I executed and built various scripts covering the scenarios from client on the following modules "SOM","SCM","WM", "FINANCE". Have also developed a basic understanding in SAP modules in Sales order management and Material Management.
- Convert a word Document into excel file and then upload it into Quality Center as a Manual script using the automated Vbscript in QTP
Senior Process Executive
Environment: Vbscript, VSS, Remedy, SQLDevelop data entry screens for clinical trials, putting validations/checks, integrating with other important subsystems and testing. Phase Forward’s INFORM 4.5 and Clintrial 4.5 applications were used for designing the screens.
- Building Trial and developing validation procedures
- Creation of validation procedures in Inform using Vbscript
- Creation of validation procedures in Clintrial using pl/sql blocks.
- Resolution of Trouble Tickets (TT) raised by the client while in production.
- Creation of Integration Documents.
- Perform System Testing and fix UAT bugs.
- Identifying, designing of Test Scenarios.
- Preparation of Test Cases by using Test case design techniques.
- Review of Test Cases.
- Involved in Manual Testing of applications on Windows Environment.
- Different types of Testing: Smoke Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing and Globalization Testing.
- Documenting reports like Test Execution Report, Defect Report.