Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in the full software testing cycle from test planning through release. Team player with strong ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, business partners and systems integrators. Demonstrated ability to stay focused under extreme pressure and achieves excellent results. Team player who embraces change and leverages the benefits of new technologies in order to stay competitive, efficient and reliable.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Technical Writing
- Software Project Management
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Offshore and Onsite Mentoring and Leadership
Oracle Database Introduction to SQL: Relational Database and SQL Developer
Oracle Database: Using SQL to Query Your Database
Senior QA Engineer
Confidential, Foster City, California
- Recognized by developers and management for critical and hard to find discrepancies through detailed and specific test cases.
- Implemented use of “Beyond Compare” software by the release group to catch coding errors quickly and early in the process.
- Oversaw ~20 worldwide business releases to production with no major defects.
- Mentored junior staff both onsite and offshore, quickly building strong teams.
- Developed and wrote detailed test plans and test cases for the most complicated projects.
- Worked with Regression which consist of large data and help resolve issues and root causes that is related to the Release.
- Created complex SQL queries to extract data from a data warehouse with an understanding of how the data can be used as an endpoint for data creation.
Senior QA Analyst
Confidential,Foster City, California
- Reviewed general and detail design documents to ensure alignment with the published technical letters and business requirements.
- Analyzed requirements, identified scope of testing, and provided sizing estimates.
- Ensured testing has complete traceability to the published requirements.
- Conducted peer reviews and walkthroughs of test documentation with development and business analysts and contributed to design walkthroughs.
- Prepared test environment and created the necessary test data
- Executed environment shakedown and test scenarios as specified in the approved Test case and Test Design documents
- Developed or modified utilities for efficient validation
- Composed findings report that documents results, issues and discrepancies encountered in the testing process