- Skillful Quality Assurance Analyst and communicator with exceptional relationship - building skills. Familiar with Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing life cycle (STLC), Knowledge in Agile and waterfall environment.
- Practical experience on HP Quality Center (ALM - Application Life Cycle Management), Experience in complete defect life cycle, Requirement traceability matrix (RTM), Experience in SQL queries and joins (Inner / outer) to validate data.
- Used TOAD to execute SQL queries. Looking for a challenging environment where I can utilize my technical and analytical skills as a QA Test Analyst. Excel in fast-paced environments and agile teams with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Polished and impactful presenter for C-Level audiences.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center (QC), HP UFT, HP LoadRunner, JIRA, Toad, Version One Testing Management Tool
WebServices: SOAP, RESTful, SaopUI Tool, XML
Operating Systems: UNIX / Linux, Windows OS (Executed test plan on multiple browsers)
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Database: MS SQL, MS Access
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experienced with Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing life cycle (STLC), extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Practical experience on HP Quality Center (ALM - Application Life Cycle Management) and Version One, Experience in complete defect life cycle using JIRA for managing and reporting defects, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Experience in SQL queries and joins (Inner/outer) to validate data.
- Used TOAD to execute SQL queries. Worked on HP UFT for automation testing and HP LoadRunner for performance testing. Experience working with WebServices using SOAPUI tool to validate XML request and response using different methods. Validated Source and Target database in ETL process.
- Practical Experience in Healthcare projects. Working knowledge on test plan and test strategy. Experience in design and executing test cases. Familiar with regression testing, data driven testing, UAT (User acceptance testing), Integration testing, Unit Testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing etc.
- Experience in UNIX / Linux, FTP (file transfer protocol), Executing shell scripts. Excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication & written skills, problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities. Highly motivated and can adapt to work in any new environment.
- Excellent team player and able to handle multiple tasks with less supervision.
QA Test Analyst
- Worked in Agile environment, attended stand up meetings, SCRUM meetings. Reviewed business requirements (User Stories) with Business Analyst, Project Manager and Team Lead. Designed, developed and executed test plan, and test cases, strategies.
- Written Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), status reports on test cases and defects. Executed SQL queries and joins using TOAD to validate the data. Tested WebServices (SOAP and RESTful services), Validated XML request and response using SOAPUI tool.
- Found defects and worked with developers to resolve the defects using JIRA issue tracking tool. Worked on Linux environment to execute the shell scripts, to stop and start the application servers.
- FTP the log files from Linux to windows and emailed to developers to debug the issue. Validated the web reports by executing SQL queries and joins in TOAD tool. Managed test case, defects and reports in JIRA tool.
Environment: Java / J2EE, XML, WebServices ( SOAP, RESTful), SOAPUI tool, HP UFT, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TOAD, Putty, WinSCP for FTP tool. Mobile testing tools.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Independent Consultant - Interpretation Specialist
- Awarded national clearance to join Federal Emergency Management Assistance (FEMA) division.
- Highly rated for accuracy and quality of customer service.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Independent Consultant - Project Coordinator/Assistant Controller
- Built custom Excel databases for revenue forecasting and reconciliation of invoices to A/R.
- Saved company $32,000 per month by improving the detail and accuracy of A/R analysis from hospice clients.
- Shortened invoice reconciliation process from 4 days to 5 hours by identifying and streamlining process gaps.
Independent Consultant - Project Coordinator
- Ensured that the project maintained ISO9001 status by resolved three non-conformant processes, improving organizational compliance by 25%.
- Met or exceeded personal KPIs for percentage of issues resolved and time deviated from original schedule.
- Ensured team met annual goal to serve 120,000 customers and retained them in program 7+ years on average.
- Developed forecasts for target KPIs and customer data.
- Provided training on their use to generate necessary data elements.
- Analyzed performance and tracked deviation on daily/quarterly tasks and milestones in collaboration with Quality Management department.
- Created templates for all KPI tracking efforts program-wide
- Promoted to Project Coordinator in recognition of exemplary performance and ability to build relationships.
- Increased organizational compliance percentage by 40%, greatly reducing risk of issues from external auditing.
- Kept cost performance index in line with management expectations across multiple departments.
- Developed accessible, intuitive archive system for C-Level work progress presentations.
- Successfully built bridges between three multinational companies to the Iraqi Ministry of Oil.
- Kept project schedules and cost baselines on target in time-sensitive engagements with 300+ stakeholders.
- Ensured compliance with all organizational and legal requirements across institutional and national boundaries.