- Quality Assurance Analyst with both experience in testing mobile and web based applications in the areas of Banking, Insurance & Retail and a passion for learning new technologies in fast - paced environments. Hands on experienced in both manual and automation testing.
- Over nine years experiences in IT field of Software Quality using various testing tools/platform.
- Experience in Micro-service, Database, Functional, Integration, Regression, SEO (Search Engine Optimize), Black Box, Compatibility, Cross-browser, Cross Platform, E2E, Smoke Testing, ADA Testing, JAWs reader Testing, Mobile Native App testing, UAT Testing.
- Expertise in analyzing the results, reporting and defects using QC, ALM, Rally, Bugzilla, Mentis, Landesk & JIRA
- Extensive involvement in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STCL (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Work experience in different methodologies including Agile Scrum and Waterfall
- Strong experience working with various mobile/tablets platforms such as iOS and Android to ensure that the mobile applications meet specifications
- Work with different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer & Safari to ensure web applications and integrations meet specifications
- Hands on strong knowledge in preparing of Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, RTM, Meeting Minutes, Test Effort Estimation and Test Execution
- Experience in writing query to accessing, manipulating and validating the data using SQL
- Experience in review requirements and design documentation to determine and implement the appropriate test strategy
- Ability to lead and mentor members of a QA Team either offshore or onsite
- Worked in projects where application was developed in C#, ASP.Net, JAVA, COBOL, VB platform.
Languages/Scripting: Java, HTML, XML, VB Script
Testing Tools: Selenium, QTP
Project Management Tools: TestLink, Share Point Dashboard, ALM, QC, Mentis, Landesk, Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally
IDE and Database Eclipse:, MS SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Test Framework: TestNG, Modular-driven
Operating Systems: MS. DOS, Unix, Mac, Windows, Android and iOS
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Worked as a main contact point for Portfolio & Account(P&A) module for Confidential Online Testing Team(OLTT). Provide initial project snapshot to online testing upper management for release planning. Proactively own the project on its release cycle and run triage across teams.
- Reviewed functional and non-functional business requirements to understand deliverables in each build.
- Ensured all the P&A projects are in development pipeline(PL1, PL2, SAPE, DPOD, PROD) for Continuation Integration process
- Simultaneously handling multiple New Dev and regression projects like Pay Bill, My Financial Picture, TRS Tax Download, ADA Holdings, MEGI Products, Guidance & Retirement, Turbo Tax, Quicken & OFX, Morning Star.
- Manage and lead the QA Analysts/ engineers at on-site and offshore as per release calendar
- Educate, mentor QA members and groom them on testing skills and ADA compatibility testing
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with high efficiency in very tight schedules
- Implement test plan, test strategy and maintain it
- Hands on participation on Agile SCRUM train for Financial Outlook team
- Closely interact with product team, designers and developers to resolve technical issues to meet the client’s requirement for an outstanding quality product
- Coordinate with developers and the product team to ensure that story is well written and has acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate the testing strategy or coverage to Production Support Team, CTO, Developers, Product Manager and business team before every release to ensure QA Team did not miss any test
- Approve the compliance ticket for each release and ensure QA performed regression test and created test reports and all the tickets within the sprint is tested and passed and ready to deploy
- Working as Onshore contact for Crystal Gazer Agile team.
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Analyst III
- TMNAS provides value-added services to all TMNA Group Companies. Worked on multiple projects for TMNAS: RBS V3 support Project, RBS Version3 to Version5 Migration Project, MQ to Web Method Project, MGA Bordereau Project. QBDI Project. PDCL Project. RapidSure Project. Large Casualty project.
- Worked as an SME and billing lead for RBS Billing system.
- Reviewed functional and non-functional business requirements to understand deliverables in each build
- Created test plan and other testing artifacts based on software development methodology (Agile or Waterfall).
- Designed and developed SQL scripts to fetch test data from the database.
- Employed defect management tools (HP ALM, JIRA, LANDESK, etc.) to report defects and document test results.
- Coordinated between onshore and offshore team and published Defect Report, Test Results, RTM and status reports
- Executed batch job and ensured team adherence to quality standards/process and time schedule
- Made suggestions to come up with best testing approach
- Closely worked with business users for UAT testing.
- Validated XMLs using NotePad++ came from middleware MQ and Peer Edit
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Worked on Confidential 's Confidential 's Trade Service Application project that included working on Confidential 's security alert project, which is a web based application developed in Java platform and MySQL Server as a backend.
- Identified functional, non functional, data and environment related testing requirements
- Analyzed BRD, FSD and URD. Attended requirement review meeting, walkthrough meeting and provided feedback to ensure that the system meets all primary requirements
- Prepared test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts and RTM for manual and automated testing for credit card and alert system application
- Used Tsys for conditioning various transactions and conditioning accounts per requirements
- Performed backend testing by writing and running SQL queries in TOAD
- Managed and executed Mobile native app testing on variety of physical devices on different versions and browsers
- Enhanced and modified automation script
- Performed web service testing using Notepad++
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. QA Analyst
- With its partner Confidential, Confidential upgraded their claim handling system by implementing PAS. Claim Center replaced company’s existing legacy systems. Closely worked with BA, Architects, Developers, Managers and Business Stake holders.
- As an SME worked closely with BA in gathering requirement
- Wrote and reviewed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scope Documents, RTM and other Test Artifacts
- Created, enhanced, and maintained high-end test scripts for various functional and regression testing using QuickTest Professional and VBScript
- Extensive testing of Policy Admin System(PAS) and overall Billing processing
- Participated in Daily Scrums, Three Amigos, Test Planning, Poker planning, Defect Triage, Retrospective, Show & Tell and other on demand meetings
- Produced reports for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking using ALM, JIRA
- Provided support to Business Users for UAT Testing.
- Provided signoff for testing activities.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked on Confidential 's web portal application & conducted functional testing for the Order Management System. Collaborated with team and delivered tasks on schedule to help team in achieving its goals.
- Ensured that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfilled end-user requirements, and identified and resolved systems issues
- Database testing on Oracle and MySQL using SQL queries
- Drafted test cases and provided RTM
- Extensively conducted manual testing
- Defect logged, tracked, triaged and reported
- Used QTP for automation testing.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Confidential is a public facing web portal providing different services to customers, employees and different lines of business. The site went through a major enhancement and testing required functional testing of enhanced features as well as regression testing of existing features
- Reviewed and updated requirement documents
- Developed test scenario for the assigned functional modules
- Developed test scripts and get those reviewed by BA and updated as per feedback
- Uploaded test scripts to test plan module in Quality Center
- Executed test scripts in test lab module and logged defects in defect module of QC
- Participated in defect review meetings to track the defects and updated defect status as required
- Generated test metrics using Quality Center built-in report module
- Provided weekly status to QA Team Lead