- Over 8 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server applications and databases in Finance, Healthcare, ERP, Ecommerce & Mobile Applications.
- Excellence in developing JAVA based automation testing tools like Selenium Web Driver/Grid/RC/IDE test scripts using Junit/TestNg, ANT/MAVEN build tools, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and test Scripts and interacting with development Team.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including of Web and Client Server based Applications.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Models.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and software development models like Waterfall, Scrum /Agile.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Experience in working on Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid Test Automation Frameworks.
- Performed Testing of database applications developed with Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst for Requirements Study and developed SQL Scripts for end - end process validation.
- Knowledge on HTML semantics/tagging and hyperlink integrity.
- Tested and Validated Complex Web services, SOA Applications, SOA Interfaces, WSDL Files and Tested SOAP File.
- Proficient in testing database applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java Script, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Involved testing on LINUX, UNIX, MAC and multiple Microsoft windows environments.
- Experienced with Web Services, SOAP, SOAPUI, REST technologies and writing Groovy Scripts.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Experience in Manual Testing, Regression Test Scripts with Fitness Tool and automating them by coding in Java.
- Experienced in working of Black Box Testing and White Box Testing.
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi-processing, concurrency.
- Supported test automation framework by writing new testing methods with Python using Selenium Web Driver and Visual Studio.
- Experience with QTP/UFT -Object repository, Checkpoints, Actions, Functions, regular expressions, parameterization, descriptive programming, Object spy and functions.
- Good experience in Rest Assured and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest and Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in doing performance testing of service using JMeter.
- Primarily responsible for Android and IOS mobile app functional validation, data validation and API testing using Advanced REST client, JSON validation.
- Tested YouTube Application across multiple platforms of Android touching the stack across the web.
- Wrote automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and Java scripts.
- Hands on experience in using the version controls like SVN and GIT, CVS, TFS.
- Data base integration and UI maintenance for the CA iTKO LISA Automation Framework.
- Strong knowledge in Software QA standards flows and methodologies like functional, performance, integration, regression, and black-box testing.
- Overall decent skills in Analytical and problem-solving, good communication skills, multitasking ability, Ability to work single ability to interact and work with individuals at all level.
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), IBM Rational, Clear quest, Bugzilla.
Languages/Script: C, C++, Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UML, VB Script, Java script.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Rally, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Ubuntu, Mac, UNIX, Mac and Linux
Mobile Testing: Android, IOS
Version Tools: GIT and SVN
Testing Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, POM
Build/CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Packages: MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), MS Visio.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, TOAD, S MySQL
Confidential - Conshohocken, PA
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test and finalized the Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project.
- Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium Jar files.
- Designed the automated test cases using the Selenium WebDriver for UI web Elements.
- Involved in Data Driven Testing using TestNG by getting parameters from XML file.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- UI validation i.e. tested Angular JS based application using Protractor.
- Wrote different Test cases, Test Scenarios and tested different modules in the application through Positive and Negative flow of System, Integration Testing.
- Used Selenium as a Primary tool for Functional Testing and Cucumber as a Secondary tool for entire Regression Testing.
- Analyzed Business requirements, Functional Designs and UX designs to develop Functional test cases.
- Testing REST API’s using JSON messaging format and automated test cases using Groovy.
- Performed automated acceptance tests written in Java implementing BDD Framework using cucumber.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing REST full Services using Rest assured.
- Involved in conducting tests on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, batch payments and Account transfers sent over HTTP or HTTPS by inspecting every XML request and response using SOAPUI data.
- Expertise in performing Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Strong knowledge on Linux commands and automating them using Shell Scripting.
- Performed Load/stress testing through JMeter.
- Worked with distributed version control system like GIT.
- Used MAVEN for building the project.
- Created XML based test suite and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs.
- Containerizing the application using Docker file, Docker image.
- Created QA test cases for validating whether process of ETL have been implemented correctly, i.e. output data is correct based on input data. Developed test plans, test cases, test scenarios, test matrix and test summary reports.
- Executed SQL queries and evaluate the results Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suites.
- Documented project progress and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Agile, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID, IDE, Java, TestNG, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Firebug/Fire-path, JIRA, Groovy, JMeter, SQL, SQL Server, XML, Linux, Unix, Oracle, Windows8/10.
Confidential, Green bay, WI
Senior Selenium Engineer
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Test Driven Development methodologies, and used agile methodologies.
- Involved in entire SDET (Software Development engineer testing), in Developing Test Plans and Test cases for various aspects of the User interface.
- Developed automation test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Involved in Mobile Testing, App Testing, and Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Utilized Quality Center/ALM for managing the testing process.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the Web applications and its interactions with ERP Systems using Middleware - TIBCO systems.
- Setup Jasmine and Selenium/IDE for unit and functional testing
- Report Test Failures and Defects using HP Quality Center and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and provide management with Regression Test Reports and Progress Reports.
- Used Clear Quest to log defects and coordinated with developers in resolving the defects.
- Responsible for estimating required resource and components for SOA testing.
- Experience in building SOA Tests Using SOAPUI for Web Services and Virtualization Concepts.
- Used python scripting for automating user tasks.
- Extensively used LoadRunner for Performance / Load/Stress and Volume testing.
- Involved in Designing & developing Data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Used Firebug to do web-based testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAPUI with rest to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Implemented and worked on Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) agile methodologies completing releases ahead of schedule.
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
Confidential, Central city, NE
Senior Automation Engineer
- Designed Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, and Maven.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven and Java.
- Perform functional and browser compatibility testing on mobile (Windows Mobile), web and desktop applications (Windows).
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium.
- Integrated Appium with SauceLabs for distributing tests on the cloud, Integrated Appium with Continuous Integration tool- Jenkins.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing.
- Prepared the functional test cases using test design techniques data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis.
- Have good business analytical and technical knowledge in Healthcare Membership, Claims, Benefits and Provider Modules in Facets.
- Prepared test data document and Involved in generation of bug and test case execution reports.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Developed test cases and automation test scripts based on business / functional specifications using SOAPUI.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Extensively used iTKO LISA and SOAP UI for functional testing of web services.
- Strong knowledge in web services testing via Tool SOAP UI/ Restful web services/ CA LISA (ITKO Lisa).
- Created automated test suites using CA Lisa for testing the APIs with Virtualized as well as live integrated environments.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC and Groovy script as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Working on TDM (Test data management) related activities in helping out the team in providing test data for execution.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- WrotePython Scripts to develop automated scripts and frame works.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Logged and managed defects using Jira defect management tool.
- WroteSQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE framework.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Prepared manual & function test cases on web and mobile applications (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SeeTest, Cucumber, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, iTKO LISA, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Jira, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, Android, SQL Server, C++, C#, ASP.NET, Oracle, UNIX, Windows 8/7, XP
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing using QTP, including parameterizing QTP Scripts.
- Execution of smoke tests on each build using QTP and reporting the results to management
- Performed integration testing & data validations using QTP for various interfaces.
- Developed utility scripts in QTP to export data from different database tables to Excel.
- Developed workarounds for many of QTP challenges by writing VB Script functions.
- Executing test cases, ad-hoc product testing, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing test scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like QTP, Win-Runner and Load-Runner.
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using Java that leverage black and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Developed SQL queries to query the database find out correct data for testing and to test the backend process of the application.
- Involved in creating Test Case Scenarios, Test Case Execution and maintaining defects using JIRA Tool.
- Created automated test suites that successfully tested ETL/data migration endeavors
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire Path.
- Involved in Web Service testing and validating the XML files.
- Developed Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
Environment: QTP, Oracle 7.1, Visual Basic, Jira, Manual testing, Win Runner 5.1, Load Runner.
- Manually performed Functional testing that includes Security, System testing, Smoke testing and Back-end testing.
- Developed and executed Test Cases in Quality Center based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Involved in creating the Data Base Scripts.
- Conducted Manual Test meticulously and exhaustively for entire application.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Production Testing, Regression Testing, Cross Browser Testing, UI testing, Accessibility Testing.
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Manual Testing, Quality Center, JAVA, XML, SOAP UI, HPALM, SQL Server, MSOffice.