- 6 years of solid experience in testing web or client/server based software Application using open source tools, I would like to work with a dynamic and progressive IT firm where I can apply my technical experience and interpersonal and technical skills efficiently & effectively for the growth of the company.
- IT Professional possessing progressive experience in analyzing, designing, developing, testing, production support and managing information technology projects in financial and insurance services industry.
- Create and Automate tests using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver.
- Develop and document test scripts, test cases, defect tracking and reports
- Documentation and maintenance of test suites
- Experience in web debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Proficient writing test suite using Selenium IDE, WebDriver& Grid.
- Used Java and JUnit test framework to write functional test.
- Selenium Test environment setup expert using all open source tool.
- Proficient in the field of Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)) and worked in Agile Project Environment.
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Black box testing, Functional testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Ad - hoc Testing, Boundary Value Testing.
- Good knowledge of analyzing and understanding the Domain and Business Logic.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases, Test Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Experience in preparation of Test Summary Report, User Guide & Training.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Extensive experience in all MS office and Project Portfolio Management (PPM), MS Windows operating systems, designing and implementing web-enabled and enterprise client/server applications with various software tools in various architectures.
- Expert using open source bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Experience in coordinating people to complete tasks and working within a matrix-style structure.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Webdriver, Grid, Quick Test Professional
Programming Language: Java
Test Framework: Junit
Web Debugging Tool: Xpath, Firepath, Firebug, Webdebugger
Processes: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Bug tracking tools: JIRA, Quality Center
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script
Application: MS Office, MS Outlook
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Practicing full facing AGILE methodology with SCRUM Meeting, Sprint Planning Meeting, Sprint Review Meeting, Retrospective Meeting etc.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Create and Automate tests using Eclipse and Selenium WebDriver.
- Ability to create automated and extendable test framework for a mission critical web application
- Documentation and maintenance of test suites
- Parallel running test scripts using Selenium Grid & get report in Local Machine
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Debugged the test scripts, created batch tests, verified the test results and reported the defects using JIRA & ALM.
- Worked extensively with business users to define scope and prepared ‘Documents of Understanding’ for various change requests by analyzing the feedback from user groups.
Confidential, Detroit MI
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed requirements and specifications and provided input during requirements and specification walkthroughs.
- Analyzed system requirements specifications, developed test plans, test cases, and test data for testing the functionality, GUI, usability, user acceptance tests with both Positive and Negative Scenarios, especially focused on logical scenarios of the application.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC and WebDriver.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium RC.
- Created and updated test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared traceability matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Participated in weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Assigned, Monitored and Tracked Tasks of Team Members.
- Manage and Update Agile Scram board through JIRA.
- Designed automation framework by creating reusable test scripts using Selenium.
- Created automated test scripts for Functionality, Integration and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Manually performed back end testing by writing SQL queries.
- Used Quality Center to define requirements, design test steps, run as test set, report, track and close bugs.
- Executed test cases compared with expected values and pass/fail reports updated through Quality Center.
- Involved in UAT Testing and Used Quality Center to report bugs.
Environment: Manual Testing, Selenium IDE,RC, WebDriver & Grid, Quality Center, Java, HTML, Java, Java Scripts, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows XP.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Drafted test plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Coordinated with different Stake Holders to prepare user guide and knowledge acquisition of the system.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries to retrieve the data from various Tables and to test the database.
- Performed the Back-End integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database.
- Developed descriptive programming and maintained local and global Object Repository in QTP.
- Involved in manual testing and automated test scripts by using QTP.
- Declared Checkpoint and worked on Object Repository by using QTP.
- Performed Data Driven test for backend testing using with QTP.
- Gathered the Business Requirements and maintained them in Quality Center.
- Analyzed and assigned defect to responsible team in Quality Center.
- Reported, logged and tracked defects using Quality Center.
- Coordinating with Business users/ UAT Testers during UAT phase, providing them with UAT guidelines, supporting and attending user’s queries on the application.
- Conducted and coordinated integration and user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to the release of new data feeds into production.
- Attended meetings involving Developers, DBAs and Analysts, Project Manager for tracking changes and change management.
- Delivered test results in appropriate format for approval of the project team.
- Provided weekly statuses to the project manager as well as users.
- Reported the status of testing activities to the teams and management as necessary.
Environment:: Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, VBScript, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SharePoint Services, MS Outlook,