- More than 6 years of QA experience and comprehensive understanding of all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Specialized in Relational Database testing for Multi - tiered Web, Client/Server and POS applications; Microsoft as well as Linux/Unix environments.
- Extensive experience using SQL Server to test all aspects of database architecture including Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Data Manipulation.
- Experienced in testing reports generated by Crystal Reporting and SQL Reporting.
- Strong in defect tracking, error handling and issues resolution.
- Strong capabilities of understanding business requirements, analyzing and interpreting the functionality to create test scenarios, conditions, and Use Cases.
- Experienced in writing Test Plan/Test Cases using Business, Technical and Functional Specifications.
- Analyzing defects and interacting with team members implementing fixes.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Data Validation, Black Box, Back-end, End to End and Regression testing.
- Experience in creating and managing UAT environment.
- Used JIRA, Quick Base, TestRail, Quality Center as well as other home grown applications for defect tracking and reporting.
- Familiarity in configuring kiosk and POS.
- Great team player with excellent communication, analytical interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Enterprise QAAutomation Manager withCSM and a PMP certification, offering 19 years of QA Automation & Technology Thought Leadership and Strategic/Tactical Management with Forward-Thinking Ideasand emphasis on Innovation and ‘Think Outside the Box’ Ideas &Solutions
- Rich Experience workingwith numerous Clients across various Industry Sectors such as e-commerce/Hospitality, Diversified Financials (Investment/Custody Management, Securities Finance, Brokerage, Banking, Credit Services), Healthcare/Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Government, Automotive, and Logistics/Transportation
- Experienced working in Adaptive Methodologies likeAgile/Scrumincluding hands-on experience with ATDD/TDD/BDD in a DevOps/Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD)/Continuous Testing (CT) Environment
- Strong knowledge and Usage of Test Automation Tools/Techniques/Frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver/Grid, UFT/QTP, SOAP UI, CA DevTest, TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, Protractor, Appium, and Automation Frameworks such as Page Object Model (Page Factory), Hybrid, and Data-Driven
- Test Automation Framework Solution Roadmap Designer for Implementations of multi-tenant Architectures involving Middleware Technologies and Integration Frameworks like SOA (Web-Services/API - SOAP & RESTful), Service Virtualization, Web(Cross-Browser), Mobile (Native, Mobile Web and Hybrid Apps (iOS & Android)) using Virtual devices (Simulators & Emulators) and Real devices, Cloud, Client-Server, N-tier, Desktop, and Mainframe
- High Proficiency in blending Quality Management Processes, Tools, Technology, Creativity, and Engineeringto transform ideas into defect-free application software, products and solutions
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships across Stakeholders to drive the adoption of QA Practices
- Exposure working in a global delivery model and a diverse environment with collocated teams scattered in multiple locations driving test effectiveness and efficiency
- Experienced in leading Test Effort for multiple Projects/Workstreams from a resource and financial perspective, along with the ability to structure and plan activities delivering solutions while minimizing risk and impact
- Participated inBacklog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint/Project demo, andSprint Retrospective ceremonies on a Project/Release/Team level
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new & latest Technology, Tools,Techniques, Processes, and Industry Information and make recommendations on future directions for Quality Engineering
- Well versed with Budget Management, Resource Management, Capacity Planning, Forecasting, Risk Management, Vendor Management and Estimation
- Mentored and influenced QA teams across organization towards long term goals on capability building
Development Languages: C++, C#, Java, VB, VB.net, ASP.net and ASP, SQL, XML and HTML, QuickBase, Quality Center, QAComplete, JIRA, VersionOne, TestRail, Toad, SQL Query Analyzer, MS Office, MS Visio, VMware, VSS, TFS, and SharePoint.
Platforms: Windows, Linux/Unix, and .NET Framework 4.0.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, and scripts into QAComplete.
- Manually test each and every module of the application on QA Complete and verify against the expected results.
- Perform Data Validation using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Document software defects, using defect tracking system (JIRA), and report defects to software developers.
- Run Regression in last week of sprint as well as, participate in schedule deployments and hot fixes.
- Use of Scrum methodology and participate in all phases of the iterative process.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle with specific focus on quality assurance and testing of multiple modules of business functionality.
- Participated in design review/walkthrough sessions with Project Managers, Developers and production team.
- Logged any issues/defects encountered during test cycles, conducted fix verifications and closed the defects in QuickBase.
- Create and run SQL Queries to perform Data Validation and check data integrity.
- Executed Test Cases for several business modules as part of Functional, End-to-End and Regression Testing cycles using TestRail.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Software QA Analyst
- Performed manual testing and maintained documentation on Regression, Positive and Negative testing.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, and responsible for their execution.
- Audited and performed Test Case review for all QA team members and ensured the proper SDLC process was followed.
- Prepared monthly QA reports for management based on the reviews.
- Modified previously existing Test Cases that were driven by the manual testing effort to make them more appropriate for future automation testing.