- Over 10 years’ experience in Healthcare and QA including all phases of testing. Have hands on experience in Waterfall and Agile environments. Hands on experience in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design and testing. Currently working as QA lead on a web application for state of Arizona integrated eligibility welfare system.
- Managed large - scale projects, leading appropriate resources, determining project requirements and deliverables to ensure successful implementation to meet project needs
- Driving the overall testing projects for all phases of testing functional, SIT, UAT and regression. Hands on experience creating test plans and test schedules. Working with all stakeholders to ensure creation of successful and timely testing strategy. .
- Handled automation framework with Selenium and Java . Established data driven and keyword automation framework for regression testing in selenium using java. Performed cross browser testing within Selenium. Experience with WebDriver using TestNG standards and Page Object Modeling . Familiarity with Jenkins and maven. Also worked in QTP updating automation scripts.
- Led integrated testing with external vendors and business for testing interfaces that interacted with Facets. Handled integrated testing with variety of vendors like DST, Argus and Benefit Focus. Worked with PMs and vendors devising strategy and timelines for Integrated and UAT testing.
- Experience with testing batch jobs for processing inbound files and outbound extracts. Additionally testing batch jobs to move files and transfer files to ftp protocols.
- Managed teams of onshore and offshore resources that worked on multiple projects to oversee the overall testing activities. Coordinating staff activities within and across the teams within QA organization.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring daily activities of the resources including direction for creation of test plans, requirements reviews, test cases creation, loading test cases to ALM, executing test cases, logging defects in JIRA and providing execution status. Ensured complex data setup for testing.
- Works with Project Managers to develop testing strategy, project schedules and resource allocation for the projects and provided guidance for timelines of release schedules.
- Work closely with developers and business teams to correctly understand business requirements, data needs and technical documentation.
- Created Test execution reports and provided status for stakeholders. Facilitated daily stand up and meetings and being the face of QA while working with vendors.
- Created complex SQL queries to validate results from the backend tables. Performed complex data setup for testing.
- Ensured all documentation, BRDs, test plan, test cases, sign offs, issue and risk logs, design docs are produced and uploaded to SHARE POINT for access by all team members
Water fall and Agile mythologies: Over 10 years of experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies
Languages: Visual Basic 9.0,6.0, C, C++, Java, SQL, PL /SQL
RDBMS/Server: Oracle 11g/10g/8i, SQL Server 2005/2008, ODBC, MS Access 2003/2007
OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2008/NT/98/95, UNIX, Linux
Tools: Toad, HP Quality Center, Windows Registry, MS Project, MS Office, Install Shield, Automated Testing Tools, ALM, JIRA, QTP/UFT, Selenium, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Confluence, Eclipse, vSphere, SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench, HPSM, Jenkins, Putty, Remote Desktop Manager, Layer 7 API Gateway, VMware
QA Lead - Quality Assurance
Confidential, El Dorado Hills, CA
- Leading all business analysis and QA activities for phase I and Phase II of the project related to implementation of ADA requirements to make the web application and associated notices/letters ADA compliant. This application is an integrated eligibility welfare system. All the development and testing was in Agile environment.
- Automated regression test suite using Selenium with Java scripting using web driver, TestNG, and Page Object Modeling. Developed data driven framework, preparing repositories used with keyword and data driven frame work. Performed cross browser testing within Selenium. Experience with WebDriver using TestNG standards and Page Object Mod eling.
- Directing all QA activities to test the ADA compliant files and notices in phase I and application webpages in phase II.
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, analysis, design and leading all QA testing activities including functional, and integration testing.
- Working with stakeholders and business to gather requirements to make web application ADA compliant per the Federal mandate.
- Working closely with PM and business to finalize strategy, timelines of QA activities and execution of QA phases.
- Coordination of all testing activities with the Client QA teams to ensure proper integration and UAT testing. Training client QA teams on the ADA requirements and testing of those requirements. Ensure smoke testing and readiness of the environment to start testing. Working with IT to have all the accesses and proper programs installed to be able to build and test the notices and pages. Once tested, working with dev on all the release activities to promote code to the higher environments. Managing QA resources to ensure proper testing progress and timely delivery.
- Supported automation framework Selenium with java. Established automation framework for regression testing. Automated test cases using QTP and Selenium with Java. Experience with WebDriver, Test NG and Page Object Modeling methodology. Worked with keyword and data driven framework.
Confidential, El Dorado Hills
- Created test plan and led overall and approach for integrated testing with the vendors for integrated testing and business. Developed test plans and strategy for integration testing with vendors like, Benefit Focus, HPS, Callidus, Argus and DST. Supported business for access, schedules, and help in coordination with vendor testing.
- Integrated testing included testing interfaces that interact with Facets and batch jobs to create files from Facets as well as importing files into Facets.
- Hands on experience creating test plans and test schedules. Responsible for , reviewing requirements , writing test cases , loading test cases to ALM, executing test cases, logging defects in JIRA and providing execution status . Performed complex data setup for testing. Created Test execution reports and provided status for stakeholders. Facilitated daily stand up and meetings and being the face of QA while working with vendors.
- Automated test cases using Selenium with Java scripting using web driver, TestNG, and Page Object Modeling. Developed regression suite in selenium using data driven frame work. Experience with WebDriver using TestNG standards and Page Object Mod eling. Also updated and maintained test cases in QTP using VB scripting.
- Involved in all SDLC phases, led requirements gathering, reviewing requirements, created functional and design specifications, facilitated Joint Application Development ( JAD ) sessions, and Testing. Diverse experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance which includes unit, Functional, Integration, and UAT testing.
- Coordinating testing activities with internal clients and external vendors for integration testing. Work closely with developers and business teams to correctly understand business requirements, data needs and technical documentation.
Confidential, El Dorado Hills
- Responsible for driving overall testing activities for a vendor application, Benefit Focus, for implementation for eSales and eEnrollment for existing and new business using waterfall methodology.
- Hands on testing of interfaces that integrate vendor applications with Facets. Working with development and vendor to do integrated testing. Verifying requirements, creating test plans, test schedules, working on creating test scripts, loading and tracking in ALM. Logging defects in JIRA and created status reports. Driving testing for functional, joint Integrating testing with Benefit Focus and User Acceptance testing for Eenrollment and new Sales. creating test plans, reviewing requirements, writing test cases, loading test cases to ALM, executing test cases, logging defects in JIRA and reporting execution status. Performed complex data setup for testing. Created Test execution reports and provided status for stakeholders. Facilitated daily stand up and meetings and being the face of QA while working with vendors. Worked with PMs and vendors devising strategy and timelines for Integrated and UAT testing.
- Managed project resources to meet deliverables, including forming testing teams, motivating high-performance, cross-functional teams, which included on and off-shore resources. Worked with management and project managers on resources and testing schedules.
- Managed project related risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies, including making recommendations to management on mitigating and/or remediating activities.
- Assisted with the resolution of conflicts regarding resources, deadlines and standards.
- Worked closely with QA engineers, developers and business teams to correctly interpret business requirements and technical documentation. Coordinated with support teams (data, batch and environment) so that appropriate resources are allocated.
Confidential, El Dorado Hills
- Responsible for overall Confidential project for ACA including managing onshore/off shore resources. Responsible for driving the overall functional and integrated testing with Covered California and intermediate vendors including P2P, E2E, SIT & UAT.
- Had daily meetings with Exchange for integrated testing plan. Coordinated file transfer activities between exchange and BSC, involving sending SERFF templates for benefits, rates and plans.
- Responsible for P2P testing with exchange and E2E testing with HPS. Planned P2P and E2E testing with the exchange and HPS which involved exchange of EDI files, 820(payment files), reconciliation of IFP and small group membership.
- Worked with development team to ensure requirements are addressed and all interfaces are being developed according to the requirements. Driving all the BRDs and development dates. Maintained status of all the deliverables.
- Helped with the requirements traceability to ensure all the requirements are being tested. Helped with the overall solution architecture of the ON and OFF exchange solutions. Driving meetings for architecture team so the P2P communication can happen smoothly which involved environments communicating properly and paths are available with proper accesses.
- Responsible for communication and triage of all the defects with the development teams and vendors for smooth resolution. Coordinated all access for ALM and JIRA and different environments involved in testing. Ensured all the test cases cover the requirements and are uploaded and executed in QC/ALM. Worked with DST and other vendors to ensure the solution is being implemented properly. Provided daily execution status of overall joint testing. Escalated issues and involved in mitigation plans.
Confidential, El Dorado Hills
- Handled two major projects for Facets implementation especially vendor Capitation for PPO and DOFR testing. Led a team of on shore and offshore resources for the functional, SIT and UAT testing for HMO and PPO for capitation.
- Worked with Configuration team to do unit testing for the config items and provided guidance in the solution of Capitation implementation.
- Worked with developers on the interfaces needed to communicate with Facets for input or extracts. Drove the project and resources by providing guidance and direction for testing.
- Ensured all requirements were addressed and all the test cases were stored in QC.
- Worked on all phases of testing for capitation during functional, SIT and UAT. Planned and helped in UAT execution with business. Worked with developers on the prioritization of the defects and regression testing of the defects.
- Ensured capitation testing was a success in all phases of testing and planned and provided support for Day 1 and Day 2 support.
- Planned and worked on all the reports and extracts for walker and PIPS interfaces and communicated and coordinated with outside vendors during SIT testing.
- Maintained significant levels of test documentation. Coordinated Batch scheduling, sequencing during test cycles and providing support for error resolution.
Sr. Production Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco
- Collection, conversion, normalization, verification, and reporting of mortgage security loan data, with an emphasis on collection of data from many different sources in many formats and transforming it into a uniform format for processing and reporting purposes.
- Created new databases to collect, normalize and board monthly information about mortgage backed securities. Managed multiple databases with regards to sources, data, and end products.
- Oversaw Quality Control and checking at all levels.
- Oversaw production of existing loan level and pool level data products.
- Handled account managers and sales with detailed client technical questions. Monitored monthly delivery of data from sources.