- I have extensive experience and deep knowledge in Project Management and Business Analysis that match to my credentials, Bachelors and Masters in Business Administration.
- As such, I was able to contribute successfully to clients strategic goals in business processes development area and implemented center of excellence projects.
- Designed work breakdown structure, core components and dependencies using best practices starting from planning, customization, migration, quality assurance and end to end testing and training activities.
- Collaborated with process owner and various departments in different locations to develop and execute effective operations processes.
- Evaluated the implications and impact of proposed policy changes, implementation issues, and medium and long term impacts of changes, and modify, make changes to mitigate identified potential risks.
- Experienced using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPS, SQDCI, Agile, etc.).Served as a change agent promoting the use of Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Involved in the business process review, validation and testing of the current SAP system in accordance with the business structure providing the support for technical upgrade for GL,AR and AP
- Provided support in configuration and enhancements in the areas of account determination, field status groups, order types, documents types, cost elements and reports.
- General Ledger accounting: Finalized Chart of Accounts, GL postings, and foreign currency valuation.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience that include duties like providing documentation on design, testing and migration from development to production.
- Performed quantitative analysis, and develop proposals and SOW, Contract negotiations, and Closure, as an individual contributor.
- Used statistical metrics and data collection techniques that determine project deliverables, opportunities and improvements based on BABOK guide.
- As an intermediarymaintained strong stakeholder relationship during the requirements elicitation and analysis activities between the Business units, Stakeholders, Product owner, Solution delivery team Steering team and the end - user.
- As a liaison between the business and the solution team to ensure usability of the application and its functionality.
- Created Test Framework in PeopleSoft using People tools, through PTF client based-on PTF architecture, Application database, Browsers, Web server, Application server and SQL.
- Conducted regressiontesting of the application Interface to improve the performance and reliability of PHP interface with PeopleSoft Campus Solution.
- In coordination with PTF administrator updated user settings at the database level in PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, to fetch data from Excel file to staging table, PTF data table, record value, to run Iterations at People Tools >Lifecycle Tools > Test Framework > Define Configuration Options.
- Executed tests run through Process Scheduler, PS Queries and Data Mover to validate data, business requirements, rules and processes, i.e. online and batch functionality, interfaces, conversions and Customizations.
- Supported the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through MOM, presentations,trainings and workshops as well as daily reports.
SAP: ECC 6.0, SD, FI/CO, FSCM, PC, RWD, MM, MDG, Customer, Vendor & Material Master Data
Data Warehouse: Workbench - Modeling, Transport Connection, BI Content & Metadata Repository MS Office, MS Dynamics, Project, WINShuttle, UML, Visio, Vistex, Vendavo, ITIL, Business Objects Explorer 4.1, JIRA, KANBAN, Gantt Charts, Crystal Reports, Informatics MDM, EBS Cloud, Subscription, Z-Billing, and SharePoint.
Quality Assurance: PTF 9.0, ALM-HPQC, HP-UFT, e-Swift, Bugzilla and Selenium, Jira, SQL, Loadrunner, SIT, Functional, Regression, and UAT.
QA deliver manager
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis - Confidential
- Test Planning - Test Approach/Strategy, Performance, Regression and UAT
- Manual + Automation Test Execution - Test Data Setup, Manual 30%, Automation 70%
- Test Analysis - Test Report, Exec Summary Report
- Creation, Modification, Renewal and Fulfillment, Partial Payment, Collection, Refund, Invoicing and Payment, Suspend and Resume Subscription, Financial month-end activities. Planning
- Test plan OTC workflow deliverables starting from Unit, Performance, Functional, Regression and UAT
- Designed to execute In scope and Out of Scope Test Case
- Developed production OTC based scenarios: Business use cases from 4 Major Tracks were utilized extensively by the users in production to frame Prioritized Regression Test Strategy.
- Error/Defect Log Analysis: Error log from Functional to Production were documented, reviewed and analyzed in HP ALM.
- Data Flow Analysis: OTC Data Model Diagrams were used to analyze the impact of the change wherever applicable.
- Collaborative Approach: Test Team collaborated with development teams in understanding the extent/impact of the change.
- Automation Test Strategy was used for test sets involving manual and repetitive process. Developed OTC Automated Smoke Test cases in HP QC that helped in reducing time to validate the code before functional testing.
- Extensively involved in Reverse-Engineering and Business Rules Extraction Expert in project planning,Strategic planning, systems analysis and troubleshooting, quality control, forecasting,scheduling and planning and tracking of results.
Environment: SFDC, Zuora, HP-UFT, HP ALM, e-Swift, and MS projects.
- Process Modeling: Conducted Fit-Gap analysis to document AsIs business process mapping and tested new functionality efficiency during regression testing of SAP FSCM functionality.
- Processing the Dispute cases deadline and planned close date updated manually based on the combination of priority, reason code and root cause attributes.
- Identified the overall resolution steps in process dispute case currently resides in, i.e. New; In-process; Pending documentation; Credit Memo in-process; etc.
- Created Supply Chain Management reports like Production Scheduling Report, Event Notificationand Supplier Relationship Scorecard.
- Conducted JAD sessions, created Use Cases, work flows, screen shots and Power Point presentations for the Web Applications.
- Developed and managed the release/work stream schedule and component dependencies for Test Cycle and releases.
- Documented the usage in appropriate comment field at the test step level and stored the variables in PeopleSoft test framework database, as well created log messages folder i.e. Fail-Log, Message-Log and Pass-Log to help users when executing tests.
- Basically, conducted a manual walk through of test cases and then some short manual tests, to test-out components of PeopleSoft application and data conversion.
- Conducted user interviews and documented business and functional requirements.
Environment: Oracle-PeopleSoft, HP-UFT, PHP, Selenium, Bugzilla, WinSCP, SSH and MS projects.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNBusiness Analyst
- DESIGN, DEVELOP WORK BREAK DOWN STRUCTURE, tasks and activities elicitation to obtain the results to requirements in line with IIBA concepts.
- Reviewed As-Is legacy system pricing process and validated BRD’s adequacy, effectiveness and accuracy for Vendavo implementation activities, i.e. pricing, rebates, bid costs, etc.
- Documented the steps in establishing a strategic Confidential pricing process, i.e. Price segmentation, Price execution, Price enforcement, Price visibility, Price optimization and Price management.
- Documented the processes and measurements that quantify the results of actions, as it relates to price setting or changes. (i.e. improve units, sales and gross margin).
- Pre-sales activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, and Availability check (ATP), Credit Management, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials and Variant Configuration.
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from end users, involved in modifying various technical & Functional specifications.
- Prepared the concise functionality statement of Price Management business impact analysis in collaboration with Implementation team
- Collaborated with Stakeholder for data cleansing and data validation i.e. Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master and BOM.
- Prepared cutover and release activities schedule for LSMW data loads
- Conducted regular PRICING scrum sessions, as part of Agile methodology at product level and functional level.i.e. Prioritization, Product backlog, Sprint backlog and Release backlog.
- Prepared pricing process SIPOC diagram i.e. Price Manager, Deal Manager and, Profit Analyzer.
- Prepare, review, edit and formatted end-user and training documentation according to defined standards and Confidential guidelines in ITSM and HPSM tools.
- Planned and complied QA testing activities included the testing of new development, testing defect fixes, system/regression review, exploratory testing and UAT.
- Accounts Payable PaymentMethods Configuration and Integration Testing of FI-MM for Inventory Related Transactions, FI-SD for all Billing Transactions.
Environment: SAPECC 6.0, CRM, SD, MICROSOFT SUITE, SAAS, VISIO, VISTEX, VENDAVO, GIT, ARIS&HPALM
- Conducted landscape analysis; researched facts, trends, and market sentiments to forecast growth prospects and process conformance and perform quality audits for various business processes.
- Designed tasks and activities WBS deliverable chart by resources and time in-line with BACCM concepts. i.e. Change, Stakeholder, Solution, Context and Value.
- Gathered Business and Functional requirements of the projects and performed Gap analysis to ensure completeness of documents for the project.
- Engaged with Customer Engineering teams across the globe to resolve global customer issues.
- Developed program indicators and dashboards to push information to internal customer teams and management, developed content and presented to Stakeholders for reviews.
- Established on site joint labs with customers to reduce the turnaround time for pre delivery and post-delivery issues.
Environment: MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project and HP
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
QA Project Lead
- Performed stress-testing and regression-testing of new software and firmware releases
- Developed UAT test plans, test cases and manually tested desktop and web applications.
- Designed and updated test cases for adequate testing coverage.
- Executed and maintained SilkTest build acceptance and regression scripts; analyzed and investigated results; determined whether quality was sufficient to release to QA for testing.
- Led the project weekly status to upper management, presented QA metrics graph.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive and professional working relationship with all other departments among the organization
- Partnered with management to develop, implement quality initiatives. Designed special "test transactional data" projects to target specific behaviors and provide instant feedback on performance.
- Took ownership of escalated situations that needed to be handled cautiously and efficiently due to the potential impact on client satisfaction and brand image
- Conducted software review meetings to review and approve all software fixes, patches, and enhancements.
- Maintained the integrity and efficacy of training materials, i.e. Tips, Tricks, reports and Job Aides.
- Replicated functional client issues and determined cause; logged detailed UAT bug report once issue determined with the system.
- Worked with the Program Manager and plant leadership in analyzing key performance indicators to make the plant better measure, visualize, analyze, improve, report and implement key performance indicators.
Environment: NetSuite OneWorld, MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project, HP TQM and Python
Business Processes Functional
- Developed strategies and solutions for clients in the areas of information, content and process management.
- Created process, models, specifications, diagrams and charts on current business processes as well as individual projects.
- Collaborate with project managers, solutions architects and project sponsors to determine project scope and plan to execute multiple projects.
- Defined and implemented processes to improve performance and response time to automate manual steps and streamline the process pursuing a paperless office goal.
- Manage and participate in Business Process Management services and project, including continuous process improvement services.
- Lead process analysis sessions, process diagnosis and redesign workshops.
- Identify and propone KPI for process performance measurement and improvement.
- Apply, Business Process Analysis and Process Performance Measurement / Process Intelligence methods, tools and techniques.
- Developed Release Management Reports for the Content and Process Engine configurations and settings i.e. Release Metrics, Defects Introduced by Release and Deviations from Release Calendar
- Defined the technical and user-centric design challenge and vision Liaise with cross functional teams to gather, analyze and compile business process needs.
- Created technology strategies, performing vendor selection, and designing governance and solutions architecture and delivery.
- Designed solutions as well as complex architecture efforts based on emerging technologies including; capture, content, process, compliance and record management.
- Ensured version control of all code changes and environment usage was carried out in full acceptable testing coverage.
- Resolved complex incidents and service requests from end-users, via HPSM incidents on ITSM and GSM tools to fix issues on daily basis, LI and LII tickets related to OTC, RTR, STP, MTD, EWM, & LEX.
- Streamlined software development life cycle process i.e. development of ECM vision, overall architecture, roadmap, governance and implementation plan.
- Data Conversion Analysis; Analyze, Cleanse, Transform, Format, and export data from Excel to SAP i.e. Source to Target by using LSMW tool and Idocs. (Master Data)
- Data Profiling > Data Quality > Data Governance (Business Rules) i.e. Product Owner > Data Testing & Data Validation > Data Migration > Data Load >Measure Impact
- GL Scenarios:
- Chart of accounts, account group and General Ledger accounts for each company code, retained earnings accounts, field status variant, Number range intervals for GL documents, Tolerance groups for employees.
- AP Scenarios:
- Vendor master data creation, vendor account groups configuration, define field status, define payment terms, vendor invoice and payment postings, configure the automated payment program for company codes, house banks, bank accounts.
- AR Scenarios:
- Customer master data creation, configure customer account groups, partial and residual incoming payments, process down payments, invoice and receipt postings dunning.
- Defined valuation methods for Customers and Vendors in Multi/Foreign Currency Valuation
- Valuation Procedure > Exchange Rate Determination> Exchange Rate Difference Realized >
Environment: SAP, CRM, SD, MM, FI/CO, Microsoft Suite, Aris and HPMercury