- Strong project delivery experience, with ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously that include onsite - offshore delivery model. Served as Results-driven QA Professional with over ten (12) years of hands-on technical experience in commercial client-server and Internet-based application design, architecture, Software Quality Assurance, Project Management, Requirement Analysis, Risk Analysis, Software Validation & Verification, Performance Analysis, Capacity Planning, and implementation experience .
- Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Strong hands-on technical experience in Function Automation and Performance Testing tools such as HP ALM/Mercury Test Suite (Quality Center, QTP, Loadrunner, Performance center, Site Scope), Rational Tools (Requisite Pro, Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest & Test Manager), JMeter and Gatling
- Working experience with open source tools such as Jmeter, Gatling, Selenium, Scala, Spark, Rest Assure, Cucumber, Karma and Jasmin for testing angular based application and micro service architecture
- Analyzed Application Server Configurations including Thread/Connection Pools, JVM Heap Size, Garbage Collection, etc. including monitoring of Unix/Windows Resources, Web/ Server, Memory, CPU, etc. using Diagnostics Server, Mercury Profiler and Site Scope.
- Led efforts to use more Agile practices, such as continuous integration during functional and performance testing based on Scrums/w development framework.
- Utilized agile framework like SAFe to streamline development/test process with iterative development.
- Extensive experience in writing System, Integration, UAT, Load/Stress, Data Conversion/ Interface Test Plans, Documenting Test conditions, Executing Test procedures and writing test cases for Manual, Automated and Security Testing. Strong hands-on experience with threat modeling tools (Threat Modeler, SDElements)
- Provided expert guidance in resolving security vulnerability by architecting and reviewing threat models
- Work closely and support the coordination effort of QA team members in primary and offshore locations
- Working experience of DevOps tools that support continuous integration and continuous delivery, to include Jenkins, Git, TFS, Subversion(SVN), Bitbucket and Artifactory
- Experience in testing Web Services using SOAP UI pro, REST Assure and Java test automation framework.
- Expertise in Automated testing of Enterprise Content Management software - Documentum and SharePoint
- Hands-on experience with various AWS technologies including SNS, SQS, EC2, RDS (Postgrace, Dynamo DB, and Oracle)
Scanning Technologies: Captiva InputAccel, Adobe PDF Capture and OCR
Services: DocLoader, Application Builder, Application Installer, Workflow Builder, DFC
Application Servers: BEA Web logic 7/8.1, Tomcat 4/5, Apache
RDBMS: Oracle, Dynamo DB, Postgrace, Sql Server, SAS, LIMS
Programming Languages: API, DQL, DocBasic, VB, VBScript, C, C++, TSL, JAVA, Scala, Python, Perl
Defect Reporting Tools: Quality Center,, Rational ClearQuest, CVS, PVCS, JIRA
Requirement Management: Rational Requisite Professional( Req Pro),Doors, Confluence, SharePoint
Automation Testing Tools: WinRunner, Load Runner, Quick Test Professional, Rational Robot, Selenium
Performance Test Tool: LoadRunner, HP ALM Performance center, Gatling, Jmeter
AWS Technologies: SNS, SQS, EC2, S3, RDS (Postgrace, Dynamo DB, and Oracle)
Documentum: Documentum 5.3.x, Webtop, DCA, DCO
Confidential, Rockville, MDQA Manager
- Developed the Project Level QA strategy and Test Plan (Including overall automation Test strategy)
- Provided expert guidance to build automation frameworks and l ed transformation of multiple projects from all manual testing to automation thereby decreasing the total time to regression test by an order of magnitude.
- Developed creative solutions to achieve maximum code/testing coverage and focuses on continual process improvement to sustain customer satisfaction and highest quality product
- Contributed and architected the cloud migration test strategy and test plan and improved the Test efficiency and velocity by implementing best practices through test automation
- Provided consultation as a performance test architect to different projects across Confidential with respect to scope of performance testing, creates comprehensive reports that are delivered according to Project needs and business stakeholders, and makes recommendations based on the analysis of the performance test results.
- Attained an understanding of business applications, architecture, and underlying components and technologies necessary to ensure systems are performing at acceptable performance and resource utilization levels
- Managed team of SDETs and winning professionals to achieve high quality software and demonstrated the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, and protection of investors.
- Worked as Scrum Master in an Agile setting for few months and helped the team with Project Increment (PI) planning meetings
- Coordinated with external Teams to track and monitor risks and schedule dependencies
- Determined the appropriate KPIs (key performance indicator) via different profiling techniques to create performance test profile based on analysis of product specification and application requirement documents
- Managed deliverables for performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.
- I nfluenced the product organization's future direction, strategy and planning by evaluation and implementation of open source solutions (Jmeter/Gatling) to eliminate the licensing project cost to $0
- Collaborated with different infrastructure team to tune, configure, and optimize cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Initiated and contributed to various Community of Practice (COP) at Confidential in the area of Agile Software Development and Test Automation to raise the QA tech profile
- Trained and mentored many individuals at different levels of the organization such as juniors/mid/senior SDETs with different technology and tools adoption and implementation
- Worked with stakeholder in completing release readiness review and implemented mitigation strategy based on project risks, challenges and roadblocks
- Provided expert guidance in resolving post production issues by debugging/root-cause analysis
- Implemented lessons learned for upcoming future releases based on retrospective and production bugs
- Provided support and subject matter expertise to communicate with Product Owners and development teams to solve any requirements issues, assisted with user story definition, to ensure alignment with program established product goals, and development timelines
- Participated as a key member of Sprint retrospective, Sprint of Sprint, Release Planning, and Product Increment Planning to support driving the program towards overall strategic objectives
QA Manager/Performance Test Lead
- Enterprise search was created google like application to search and integrate multiple application across Confidential .
- This was one of the first application to move to Cloud and I was involved in the all Quality assurance activities from inception to reaching PROD in the Cloud.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Led a team of individuals for Quality assurance of Plan offering project. Harvard Pilgrim has partnered with other Healthcare Student Resources to offer plans for students through local colleges and universities.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Enterprise wide - K1 Package generator provides in-house capability with respect to the generation of federal and state Schedules K-1 and related withholding forms.
- Responsible for all QA related activities (Functional and performance)
Confidential, Herndon, VA
QA Manager/Test Lead
- The Corporate Records Management Program Office (CRMPO) was created for Federal records management requirements.
- The RM solution included an enterprise-wide baseline records repository shared by all business units. It was delivered to the first business unit - Confidential Single Family in Dec 2006; followed by 19 roll-outs in the year 2007-08.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
Performance Test architect
- Confidential ’s SBO 2000 project’s goal was to replace the master servicing components of Sporty.
- I was responsible for coordination and leading the team to meet the end-to-end service delivery for performance testing of SBO 2000.
- The testing was done on Citrix server for capacity testing of 150 concurrent Virtual users (Vuser), by which different business transactions in SBO2000 were integrated.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Test Lead/Performance Tester
- Confidential Healthcare is using Millennium Application created by Confidential Corporation.
- I have worked as a Test Lead/Performance Tester in the IT division.
- The testing was done for 10 different Web-based clinical applications in Millennium.