- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Knowledgeable in Open - Source Automation Tools (Selenium, Agile, soapUI)
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming in .Net and Java
- SQA Tools & Best Practices
- Test Cases, Plans & Scripts
- Defect & Bug Discovery
- Technical Specification Analysis
- System & Unit Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Tracking, Logging & Reporting
- Program Logic & Optimization
- Software Architecture Technologies
- Issue Identification
Testing Tools: soapUI, Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid, Selenium Java Client Driver); Agile; Silk Test; HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
QA Tester Intern
- Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on QuickView application using manual testing methods.
- Validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing to maximize return on investment (ROI) for IT initiatives.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Execute test scripts and look for bugs.
- Write Bug Reports
- Write Test Cases