Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
- Innovated and defined the procedure for web, mobile, and API testing supporting applications that either communicate with diabetic meters and insulin pumps or otherwise supported the visualization of diabetic data.
- Fully engaged in an environment that utilized Agile methodology while working with cross functional teams and individuals, including doctors, patients, quality engineers, regulatory bodies, developers, BAs, and many others.
- Involved in multiple stages of the SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Design Input, Testing, and Post - Delivery Support in a highly regulated environment.
- Onboarded, trained, and managed an offshore team, helping expand the team from 4 to 18 members offshore and assisted with negotiating contracts with the client.
- Authored 50+ documents including but not limited to test plans, test summary reports, anomaly review reports, tool validation reports, and support documentation.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Singlehandedly sustained the testing effort for the creation and maintenance of Confidential SharePoint sites for the entire organization, including testing of the retention policy of sensitive information.
- Boosted test efficiency by developing and running PowerShell scripts on administrative servers to simulate real world scenarios.
- Created and managed all testing documentation, test cases, adhoc scenarios, and executed pertinent tests, all while keeping test scope and objective aligned with business needs.
Confidential, West Point, PA
- Assisted in leading a small team with the objective of end to end testing of the integration of the Confidential platform with web and mobile applications used internally by sales representatives.
- Engaged in authoring/reviewing documents, test case writing/execution supporting web and mobile applications, and reporting status to stakeholders.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, NJ
Quality Assurance Intern
- QA support of Confidential, a web based interactive investment platform.
- Assisted migration from an internal QA tool to Confidential Quality Center for testing, reporting, and tracking to support product release.