- QA Engineer with over 6 year’s experience in web - based software application.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and object oriented methodologies.
- Proficient in developing and executing test plans, test cases, test data, test scenarios, and test documentation based on the requirements and technical specifications
- Experience working with Agile methodology as a part of Quality Assurance team. Attend stand-ups meeting and Sprint planning meeting.
- Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, QTP, Cucumber, SOAP UI and HP Quality Center.
- Flexible on analysing functional test cases and identifying automated test cases.
- Experience in SQL query manipulation and triggers.
- Good working experience on SOAP UI for testing and validating various web services used in the application.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Extremely Dedicated, Self-motivated, proactive and willing to assume responsibility.
- Process strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to quickly adapt new ideas and technologies.
- Good team player with excellent inter-personal communication, leadership and multitasking skills.
- Extensive experience in generation of test scenarios and test cases from business requirement documents.
- Good experience in conducting the UAT walk through meetings, client meetings & preparation of minute meetings.
Programming Skills: Core Java, VBScript, TestNG.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP/UFT,SOAPUI
Bug Tracking Tool: Jira, Bugzilla
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Design/Build Tools: Eclipse, Maven
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, UNIX
Version Control Tool: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Astoria, NY
QA Automation Engineer
Tools: Used: Eclipse, Jira, Windows XP, Web-Driver, TestNG, SVN, XML, Java, SOAPUI, Firebug
- Analyzed the Business requirements to create test plan.
- Created Test cases for different modules on the basis of requirements.
- Contributed in selenium Page objects framework using selenium web driver, java and TestNG.
- Performed the testing of Restful web services for web apps Using SOAP UI.
- Involved in SOA testing for Payments API using SOAP UI for Web Services testing.
- Interactive with product management team in the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Configured each test case with XML using TestNG annotations.
- Validated the data in the database by using SQL queries
- Responsible for capturing & creating defects using Jira.
- Attended for all weekly QA meetings and daily provided status report.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
QA Automation Engineer
Tools: Used: Firebug, Jira, Java TestNG, SVN, Eclipse
- Perform manual and automated testing for Credit Report Integration web-based application.
- Worked with agile methodology after the project breakout phase.
- Analyzed the requirements to create the test plan and Test Case
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements.
- Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Actively participated in Project Regression Cycle once the build gets deployed to QA.
- Identify the test cases to automate. Automated those test cases using QTP/UFT & VBScript.
- Wrote and Executed SQL to do the Backend Testing
- Participated in Manual testing activities, in collaboration with development and product team.
- Actively participated in sprint planning meeting, daily stand-ups and story pointing with scrum master.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Tools: used: Jira,Excel
- Perform manual testing for the application.
- Review and understand the requirement document that is given by Product Manager.
- Create the test cases after reviewing the test plan document.
- Have helped the QA Engineers for Functional Testing.
- Logged Bugs in Bugzilla
- Attended all the QA meetings and provided status report.