- Over 4+ years of experience in QA standards, methodologies, and strategies with better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in HealthCare, Finance, Telecom industry.
- Exposure to different development methodologies like Waterfall Model, Iterative and Agile development.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC/WebDriver, and Selenium GRID),Ruby,Jenkins, Cucumber/Gherkinand preparation of automation test framework.
- Experience in conducting batch testing and data - driven testing using parameterization to test application with different sets of data.
- Hands on experience in reporting defects by using HP Quality Center, track, and verify resolution of software and specification defects along with documentations of all phases and involved in complete SDLC.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools like MS-Word, MS-Excel andMS-Access.
- Experience in developing, estimating, documenting, and executing test cases manually and generating automated scripts using Selenium IDE, RC, and WebDriver.
- Experience in preparing Test Plans, developing, reviewing, and executing Test Cases and Test Scripts based on Functional Requirements, Business Requirements, and Use Case Documents.
- Proficient in creating automation script from scratch. Sound knowledge of developing different type of framework like Module driven, Data driven and Hybrid framework.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experience in implementing BDD Framework and writing Ruby Cucumberscripts.
- Good Knowledge on various Ruby Gems.
- Extensively performed System Integration testing, data validation forwebsites, navigation testing, Unit testing, GUI testing, Regressiontesting, Functional, Positive and Negative testing.
- Extensive experience in Coordinating with Project Managers, Business Analysts,
- Product owners and System Analysts to set up the pre-validation and validation environment to execute the scripts.
- Experience in writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDrivermethods and TestNG.
Testing tools: Ruby Mine, Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins
Defect Tracking Tools and IDE’s: IntelliJ, Ruby mine
Languages and web technologies: Ruby, C#.NET, HTML, CSS
Project Management: Agile & Waterfall
Browsers and Version Control: IE, Firefox, Chrome
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, and Mac
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Active participation in Scrum meetings with Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers and Developers.
- Working on requirements and design understanding, creating test environment, test script, test cases, reviews and test execution under scrum process.
- Triaging and resolving live issues in production environment, interacting with client on daily basis to get and provide future issues or challenges.
- Able to gain experience in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Gathering requirements in SCRUM meetings and writing Test cases accordingly.
- Close Review of test cases with Product owners and Developers.
- Write Automation test scripts for Regression tests and Integration tests on test environments.
- Integration testing with upstream and downstream teams for End-to-End scenarios.
- Continuous Regression runs before deployment to production and production validation after deployments.
- Test automation for web application using Ruby, Selenium Web driver and Cucumber.
- Involved in Continuous Integration by executing automation test scripts using Jenkins.
- Testing application functionality and compatibility on Appium for Android Devices.
- Using yaml files for saving test data.
- Actively participate in Quality Assurance & process improvement activities of the Team
- Weekly status report to the QA Manager.
Environment: RubyMine, Cucumber, Selenium Web-driver, Gherkins, Rspec,Quality Center, Microsoft Office, Agile.
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
Test Automation Developer
- Analysed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers, and QA team.
- Involved in analysing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Performed Regression Testing on various builds of the application usingRuby scripts..
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium Web Driver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium Web Driver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG).
- Responsible for implementation of Data Driven Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Developed manual test cases for Positive, Negative and Functional testing. Performed UnitTesting and Automated Testing using Rspec/Cucumber.
- Used Ruby Mine IDE to develop and debug the code.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Used Firebug to do web based application testing with Selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment.
- Had good knowledge of Cucumber while working on project.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each build using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements. Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, XPath,Cucumber, HTML,CSS,Chrome, Firefox, RubyMine,, Microsoft SQLServer, Microsoft Office, Rspec, Gherkins.
- Analyzed the business requirements and use cases to understand best about the application Interacted extensively with stakeholders and developers.
- Followed Agile/Scrum Process for the entire application.
- Involved in Business and Functional Specification review meetings, Design walkthroughs and Test Plan reviews.
- Involved in developing detailed Test Plan and Test Cases and executed them.
- Identified the test cases that are to be automated and those that are to be manually done.
- Designed and developed automated scripts which involved Functional, Regression, Integration test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and platform compatibility testing in virtual machine environment.
- Write and execute functional test cases using SoapUI to test Web service API using both REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Extensively used SQL for data integrity testing at the backend.
- Involved in planning test execution activities, defect reporting and Tracking.
Environment: C, VB Script, HTML, CSS, SOAPUI, Agile, Windows.