- Over 8 years of QA experience in Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG testing framework.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web Services/Mobile Apps, Client Server and Web based Applications in different domains using QTP, SOAP UI, ALM and Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression , and Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server based Applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Good knowledge on Healthcare, Banking, Logistics, Public and E - commerce domains.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficient in Java and have sound knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concept .
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
- Experienced in using Rational Robot in Functional Testing.
- Experienced in using Test Management tool Quality Center.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages VB Script, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Serb APIver.
- Extensive experience in using Automated tools like Ruby Cucumber test framework for Client/Server, Web and database applications
- SOA Testing, Validation and Virtualization, Extended Web Services Tests in a Low -impact way using CA LISA.
- Ability to document and track defects as well as produce detailed reports using defect-tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web applications and Mobile applications on iOS and Android Platforms.
- Expertise in using Rational Robot to record, execute and edit functional regression tests.
- Involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology along with Automation Tools and Protractor.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, BugZilla.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor WebDriverJS.
- Created and Maintained Server side Integration Test using Python and Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC 2.4, Mercury QTP 12.0, HP Quality Center, Jmeter, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Fitnesse, Soap UI,Coded UI, ITKO LISA, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, HP UFT and IBM RFT.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Appium, TDD,ATDD,BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, JBehave, ATF (Automation Test Framework), Page Object Model, and Backend Testing.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance and Load Testing, Manual Testing, Black Box and White Box Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center,Bugzilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA and Bamboo.
Methodologies: Agile,Scrum, Spiral and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gherkins and Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012,OLAP and OLTP, Oracle, MS Access 2013/2010, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader,DB2 and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
Firefox Addons: XPath and Firebug.
Networking Protocols: HTTP,FTP,SNMP and SSH,TCP,UDP,ICMP
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium webdriver, JAVA, Junit and Eclipse.
- Worked on Agile/Scrum Methodology involved in giving points to User Stories, Back log grooming, User story demos, attended retrospective meetings and worked on Iterations (Sprints) part of releases.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Done Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAPUI.
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client's m platforms
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Integrated Appium with Sauce Labs for distributing tests on the cloud .
- Implemented real device mobile app testing using Test Object on the cloud .
- Performed tests on emulators and simulators over Charles Proxy .
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, Appium and TestNG.
- Performed concurrent executions on emulators and simulators over Sauce Labs andusing real devices over Test Object.
- Created and executed SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing
- Used Agile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Implemented Cucumber BDD (behavior-driven development) framework and automating BDD scenarios in Eclipse using Java script.
- Written Gherkins and Java scripting automation test scripts to execute in cucumber.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and cucumber
- Web Service testing (RESTful API) and Automation using Apache JMeter using JSON, XML payloads.
- Install and configure System Administration packages to QA environment such as Python, and SQL.
- SOA Testing, Validation and Virtualization, Extended Web Services Tests in a Low -impact way using CA LISA.
- Write SQL Queries in ALM to generate base data to excel. Summarize the daily, weekly and monthly status reports by test scenario, test case and test steps.
- Tested the workflow through the front end to backend using SQL queries to ensure data completeness, integrity and accuracy.
- Wrote Automation scripts using PhandomJS driver to run the tests on headless browsers for automating order placement and account management scenarios.
- Developed LoadRunner scripts for Data Creation and Functionality of SAP CRM, ERP via SAP GUI .
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement .
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in the Jira.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server .
Environment : Java, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Eclipse, Test NG, SOAPUI, Cucumber,Maven, Jenkins,JMeter, Python, HP ALM, SAP GUI, Phandom JS, Django, HTML, XML, Agile, JIRA, ERP, SQL, and Windows.
Confidential, Sonoma, CA
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities using Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Involved in designing customized Hybrid framework, Keyword Driven, Data Driven & POM in order to make maintenance process easier and achieve efficiency, re-usability and accuracy across applications.
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing. worked in short sprints in an Agile Scrum software development model.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like Jenkins for improvements and new features.
- Document software defects, and bug tracking using HP ALM QC, and report defects to software developers.
- Created web UI tests using Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver (tests written in ruby)
- Work with Teams to create Acceptance Test Driven development (ATDD) test suite using Ruby and Cucumber.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore enterprise test team. Standardized QA standards and practices across teams where possible. Involve in BDD framework using cucumber
- Developed test plan, test cases, execution of test cases, reporting, tracking defect using HP Quality Center/ALM.
- Usage of Ruby, cucumber in project to create and validate the test cases.
- The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Utilized SVN repository in order to perform efficient remote team working. Checked in all tested PL/SQL code in SVN and maintaining versions of PL/SQL codes.
- Experienced in integrating server side java code with UI components using JSON, XML and used AJAX & JSON communication against RESTful web services.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules in Oracle database through SQL Developer as part of Backend testing.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Hybrid Framework, ATTD, CA LISA, HP ALM QC, TestNG, POM, JIRA, Cucumber, Jenkins,SOAP and REST, JSON, XML, Appium, Oracle, SQL, SVN,PL/SQL, ruby,Quality Center.
Confidential, Bridgeport, CT
Senior QA Analyst
- Used C# as scripting language & Visual Studio ultimate along with Selenium as IDE Integrated Development environment for automation.
- Wrote code-behind files in C#.Net server side processing of pages and test cases using specFlow.
- Created Security module in C#.Net for both the systems to provide highest level of security and user authorization to application.
- Created functional automation scripts using open source tools Selenium and involved in creation of automation framework using Selenium and testing.
- Participated and conducted Agile Scrum Daily project meeting and planning using the AGILE process.
- Analyzed the SRS and Design documents, Test cases preparation, executing tests, and Bug reporting using MS TFS.
- Designed and Coded UI framework, base classes, WCF services, object, business and data access layers in C# 4.0. Object-oriented approaches were used for application development.
- Worked on business layer in C#.Net to handle existing functionality of the system as well as new proposed functionalities.
- Performing unit testing of develop PL/SQL code in DEV environment and promoting codes to UAT and Production environments
- Integrated and implemented easy workflow for multiple applications using JSON files.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using python , Shell scripting and XML .
- Used UNIX and shell scripting extensively to enhance the PERL scripts and develop, schedule and support Control M batch jobs to schedule the data generation and reporting. experienced in developing Web based applications and Client-Server technologies using HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Worked on Integrated JIRA with subversion and Jenkins to automate the weekly build process.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, C#, .Net, Visual studio, MS TFS, Junit, JSON, Jira, Jenkins, XML, Agile, Scrum, Coded UI, HTML, CSS, XML, Windows, Python, Perl, PL/SQL, UNIX, Shell Scripting.
- Developed automation VB scripts using QTP to automate functional and regression testing.
- Mentored and trained Team members for the effective use of automation framework and to develop QTP scripts and in installing QTP, connecting to QTP through Quality Center and executing the QTP scripts from Quality Center.
- Working with Agile team using tool like Jenkins in the behavior driven development process.
- Written Test plans, Test cases, executed Test cases for SQL/backend test and tracked defects in Quality Centre based on the Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and Business Workflows.
- Designed & developed RESTFul (JSON/XML) and JAX-WS Webservices for Different modules.
- Developed and executed test plans for Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, Performance testing, User acceptance testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Performed blackbox testing like GUI, white box, integration, progressive, FitNesse and system testing.
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in Regression testing of each build during the various phases of the application using QTP.
- Automation of test scripts was done using QTP for test re-usability of different online transaction modules.
- Experience in creation of library functions, Checkpoints, Data Validation Descriptive Programming using QTP 11.0. Experience in Data Driven and Keyword Driven testing.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using waterfall.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Quality Center for all the defects found during the functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Used high level dynamic response assertions, such as JSON count, JSON path match, and REgExp for all the test cases in order to assert and test the REST Services.
- Used SOAPUI to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API with JSON/XML.
- Involved in creating Manual test case for functional stories and automating them for smoke and Regression Testing in each sprint cycle. Developed spatial data overlays and comparisons tests.
- Conducted Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Cross browser Testing through automated testing tools like QA Wizard, Selenium and cucumber along with of Manual testing.
Environment: QTP , JSON, XML, Java, QTP, Windows XP, IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Quality Center, Cucumber, SOAP UI, REST.
Systems Test Engineer
- Well versed with complete life cycle of Manual Testing process with both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in leading a Manual Testing assignment and successfully tracked progress of Manual testing effort.
- Planned and executed end-to-end testing including functional, smoke, regression, integration and exploratory testing as required in Waterfall .
- Performed of Manual testing for the functionality and GUI of the application using ALM.
- Used Quality Center to manage testing and track test results for each build and report defects detected.
- Preparation of Test Cases as per the functionality requirements in the Quality Center and mapping the requirements to the test coverage to ensure proper coverage.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for at the client side and used SAX, DOM and XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using Soap UI.
Environment : Quality Center, HP ALM, GUI, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, MS Office, Manual Testing, XML,WSDL.