- Over 6+ years of experience with expertise in Manual/Automated Testing of Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Extensive experience and understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle.
- Hands - on experience in writing test scripts with JAVA, C#Programming languages for Automation.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins Cucumber/JBehave, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Good expertise in Mobile testing with Android, iOS, Windows.
- Experience in developing manual and automated Test scripts and test cases based on the client requirements provided in BRD, FRD and Analyzing Test Results.
- Experienced in Functional testing, Regression Testing, Performance testing, Usability testing, Security testing, Smoke testing etc.
- Sound knowledge in JUnit, TestNG, CRAFT and framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo for Continuous Integration.
- Extensive experience using HPALM/Quality Centre (QC) for requirements, traceability, test execution, defect management and reporting.
- Implemented user acceptance tests for web application using Cucumber based on Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework.
- Experience in mainframe testing.
- Experience in Back-end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
- Experienced in White Box testing by authoring Java codes into Selenium WebDriver.
- Strong Experience in MS Office(MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Front page).
- Performed integration testing & data validations using QTP for various interfaces.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
- Execution of smoke tests on each builds using QTP and reporting the results to management.
- Hands on Exposure on GIT, TFS and SVN.
- Experience with Project building using tools like Maven and ANT.
- Auto execution of Test cases using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Developing Containerized application using Docker.
- Expertise in using Tools HP Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Rally and JIRA.
- Involved in Scrum Meeting which include Daily Stand Up, Iteration Planning, Release Planning, Estimation Planning and Retrospective.
- Extensive hands on experience in Performance Testing using Apache JMeter and Load Runner tools.
- Hands on experience in cloud based testing using Sauce Labs.
- Knowledgeable background in core Java OOP concepts like Inheritance, Constructors, Exception Handling, Interfaces, Arrays, Threads, Collections Frameworks and Java reflection.
- Demonstrated initiative, innovation, flexibility, and ability to manage workload, achieving desired results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem -solving skills and delivering the Test reports under high stress environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, Appium, Manual Testing, cucumber, UFT, SOAP UI, JIRA, Protractor, JMeter, Wireshark.
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008, 2010, 2012), IBM Rational, Clear quest, Bugzilla.
Languages/Script: C, C++, Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, UML, VB Script
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Rally, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Ubuntu, Mac, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, IOS
Version Tools: GIT and SVN
Testing Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD.
Build/CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Packages: MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), MS Visio.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, TOAD, S MySQL
Confidential - Fredericksburg VA
QA Automation Engineer
- Followed Agile Methodologies, Scrum meetings and Software Quality Audits for all the Phases of SDLC.
- Implemented Selenium WebDriver, Automated and executed scripts on different browser and different platform using Java.
- Perform Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, White/Black box, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End-to-End Testing.
- Reviewed Business requirement and Software specification requirements to achieve better understanding of the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and automated frameworks from starch like Page Objects framework.
- Worked with Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Used Selenium RC to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing over 206 test cases, 8 test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in performing manual testing & Mobile Application Testing using SEE TEST&Appium.
- Validated web services Manually and through Automation using SOAP.
- Preparing test estimation of SOA Testing Activities for the Web services.
- Conceptualized, designed, and implemented automated functional API test cases usingSOAtest, SoapUI.
- Developed a hybrid Automation Framework from the scratch in Selenium WebDriver.
- Proficient in using Test Management tool HP Quality Center/Rally, ALM for Test Planning, Test Designing, Test strategy, Traceability matrix, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Experience in writing and developing Automation and Manual Test Strategies, TestNG
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Opera mini) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Identified possible constraints of pending claims, related to Claim Authorization Mismatch.
- Used Git and Stash to re-modify files and for software development
- Automation of manual test data creation using json files through Shell Scripting.
- Set up test environment for IOS and Android - Xcode, Android Studio/SDK, Eclipse, and Firefox.
- Created, prepared, and implemented systems quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts.
- Defect management using Quality Center, coordination with developers and Business users for rectification of defects and re testing.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Back-End Testing database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQLqueries manually.
Environment: Selenium, Quality Center/ALM, JIRA,ROI, VBScript, TFS,SQL Server 2008,Linux, Microsoft Windows, UNIX/shell, Visual studio, XML, Building Center, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, JSON
Confidential - Minneapolis, MD
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document and closely worked with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed.
- Highly dynamic Environment with sprint teams using AGILE methodology by Attended Kickoff meetings. Reviewed requirements, functional and technical Design Documents.
- Participated in writing High Level Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test cases based on the requirement and analyzed the results.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium &created Hybrid/Data Driven Framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Designed, executed and maintained Test Cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java and automated test cases for regression test.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium, TestNG to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Used Firebug/Fire Path Add-on tools to identify the Object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Configured the application framework using Apace POI to extract the data from the excel spreadsheets.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Behavioral features and step definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Involved in non-functional testing such as Load testing and Performance testing to find the maximum load that the application can handle and how the application works as peak stages using JMeter and BlazeMeter.
- Created test Scripts in SOAP UI and Restful for Testing Web Services.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run the parallel testing.
- Performed Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and TestNG.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute different scripts on multiple platforms and browsers concurrently.
- Performed reporting using TestNG Reporting and Screenshots.
- Test cases are prioritized using Test case priority in TestNG.
- Performed backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verifies the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Handled elements of same type like multiple hyperlink using Web Elements list.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/ test scripts.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Functional, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Planning for test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis
Environment: /Tools: SeleniumIDE, SeleniumWebDriver, Eclipse3.4, Java1.7, Windows, SQLServer2012, Html, XML, Firefox, FirePath, Firebug, Git, XPath, CSS, TestNG, Jenkins, J-son, Ajax, SOAPUI4.5, JIRA, Agile/SCRUM, Maven3.2.1, Cucumber/Gherkin1.2.4.
Confidential -Saint Paul, MN
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Extensively used XPath and CSS locators to identify elements on the page.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium and TestNG to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Java, Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Performed cross browser testing on different Operating Systems like Windows, Linux and Mac and on different browsers like Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suite.
- Used SVN as a source code management tool for maintaining the test scripts, test cases within the framework.
- Performed agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release planning meeting.
Environment:: Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, Maven, SQL Server, HTML, XML, SVN, JUnit, TestNG.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
QA Automation Engineer
- Use cases and Requirement review and transfer the knowledge to offshore team member and Keep track of the requirement changes and communicate to the team
- Guiding Offshore Team members with developing test cases and executing tests.
- Co-ordination and entire communication with offshore, onsite members, vendors and client
- Interfacing with the Product Owners, Business Analysts teams for requirements elicitation and review
- Working directly with the Business Analyst and Quality Manager on complex business requirements for appropriate test coverage.
- Worked with manager to develop the test plan and developing regression testing scenarios.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM Meetings.
- Involved in analyzing requirement documents.
- Analyzed Manual tests and identified tests for automation.
- Execute automated test cases.
- Experience in automating web based projects using Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Create automated tests using Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUNIT framework
- Used Selenium WebDriver to automate tests on cross browser
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium WebDriver.
- Creating reusable code that can be shared across multiple test cases using page objects in selenium.
- Worked with source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN).
- Responsible for creating/finding test data and database testing using SQL queries to extract data from SQL Developer to validate backend data.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers
- Relationship building with all teams and providing support wherever required
- Ensuring that the team follows all the processes and procedures while delivering project
- Involved in client business and technical meetings
- Defect tracking using JIRA.
- Providing daily and weekly project status reports to Quality Manager.
Environment: /Tools: Selenium Web Driver, JUNIT, SVN, Java, SQL, JIRA
Manual Tester/ Automation Tester
- Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Blackberry, and Android, .Net Technology etc.
- Performed Security Testing (Authorization Testing, Access Control Testing).
- Worked on SQL statements in checking the validity of the Backend.
- Reviewed the test cases written for Unit and Integration level.
- Generated automated test scripts for functional and regression testing using QTP and Selenium.
- Read and Understood HP QTP (VB Script) automation test scripts to test the Webpages and database converted them into Selenium Web Driver Scripts implementing TestNG Framework.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Attended Weekly Status Meetings, discussed and interacted with team members.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Executed written test case scenarios - including manual, automated (using VBScript), data-driven regression testing, and GUI verification by using Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Reviewed and implemented Business Requirement Documents.
- Analyzed code to performed white box testing.
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Coordinated and worked closely with business analysts and stakeholders during gathering requirements for the product and documented test cases.
Environment: Manual testing, Mobile Testing, Quality Centre, JAVA, XML, HTML, PeopleSoft HRMS, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, SQL, QTP, Android, UNIX and Windows.