- Over 4+ years of professional IT experience in system analysis, design, Quality Assurance and automation of testing.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and coordinating with various teams.
- Extensive experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, System, User Acceptance and Performance testing.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts using Rational Rose UML such as class diagram, sequence diagram and state diagrams using Rational Rose, RAD and Power Designer.
- Experience in Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, HP UFT & Quality Center, TestNG, Junit, Ant, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Load Runner, Jbehave, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Client Server & Web based Applications.
- Extensive experience in using testing tools such as QTP/UFT and Quality Center (Test Director).
- Extensively used SQL Queries to retrieve data from database.
- Good experience in testing Web Services using SoapUI.
- Experience in testing client/server applications for Java and .Net on Unix and windows.
- Good analytical, communication, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Involve in creating REST API client using JUNIT/NUNIT test gem & user groups, privileges to the users using repository manager. REST API calls to fetch and create test data and to interact with sauce labs API
- Clear understanding of business rules and a good team player.
- Knowledge in XCode and Android Studio & scripting languages like Unix Shell, Python, Java Script and VB Script. Involve in Mobile Testing using Appium iOS & Android for the applications.
- Well experienced with different software life cycle like Waterfall model and Agile model.
- Designed, developed and maintained Automated test scripts using UFT 12.53, descriptive programming, VB.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM, QAS.TCS (Test Case Studio), Test Log QTP, Soap Test, HP Load Runner, Load Impact, Cucumber, Protractor, Quality Center, SauceLabs, Soap UI Web Service Testing, Mobile Testing (Android & IOS), Appium, Selenium Web Driver, Web Load, TestNG, Xpath, VBScript.
Defect Trackers: Jira, Bugzilla 2.0, Jenkins, Lean Testing, IBM Clear Quest, Bug Host, BUG track, Mantis.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, Python, C#, C, PL/SQL, OOAD, .Net.
App Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, BPM, IBM (MQ)
Scripting Languages: Shell, Python, Java Script, PERL, HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, XML, Docker, JSON, IBM WCS, Saas.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, RDBMS, Mongo DB, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, Microsoft SQL server.
Operating System: Linux, Ubuntu, Windows XP/ 2000/2007/2008 , Mac OS.
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall methodology, Cassandra, NoSQL, Agile
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Experienced in development of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Conducted Mobile applications testing with Appium WebDriver and TestNG using Java.
- Developing Appium 1.6.3 Scripts for Native Android/IOS Apps using Java.
- Identifying objects of App using UIAutomator, Appium Inspector tool for Android and Xcuitest driver for ios based devices.
- Performed Cross - platform, UI testing for Native and Hybrid Mobile apps using Appium
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium WebDriver for multiple platforms and cross browser testing.
- Work in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Worked on the Parameterization using TestNG Parameters and Data Provider annotations in Selenium WebDriver Scripts.
- Entering, regressing, verifying, closing bugs in the Jira database for multiple projects.
- Performed end-to-end (E2E) testing of application and verified compliance for software quality standards of the organization.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities.
- Execute test cases and manage defects using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Using X-code to provide crash logs to the devs on iOS device.
- Using Eclipse to provide a CatLog to devs for Android device.
- Maintained detailed test logs and test reports results in JIRA.
- Analyzing the JSON objects which are part of requests and responses
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required mobile capabilities. Involve in web UI application over HTTP client request protocol
Environment: Quality Center, QTP 10, C#, ASP.NET, Groovy, Crystal Reports, Jira, Python, Ruby Scripts, JCL Utility, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, South Barrington, IL
- Involved in developing a test plan for the system, which included designing, documenting, executing, and verifying the test cases and test scenarios to cover overall QA testing cycle.
- Conducted formal review meeting with QA Team and Business Analyst.
- Analyzed test results, identified issues and reported it to the developers and project manager using Team Foundation Server.
- Performed extensive testing of manual test cases and GUI Testing, Functional, Testing manually.
- Worked on Selenium Web Driver GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Used Selenium IDE and Selenium Web driver for generating test scripts like C#, Java Scripts, Ruby and to Automate Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Experience in test management and defect tracking tools like JIRA, Quality Center, Test Director, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for the Project and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, and Maven.
- Implemented BPM artifacts and strategized BPM based testing
- Communicating with Test Leads, QA Manager, Developers and Project Manager to resolve the Testing Issues and Defects.
- Tested web services by generating XML SOAPUI Requests and validated the corresponding XML SOAPUI Responses.
- Input data from Mobile, Handheld device and validated results in Database.
- Involve in UI testing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Wrote Automation scripts using selenium WebDriver to run the tests on headless browsers for automating order placement and account management scenarios. Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects.
- Developed new Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Worked in highly agile environments that would involve multiple projects with quick turnarounds by easing communication across teams.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Appium, JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL, XML, SQL Server, Excel, Load Runner, BDD, JIRA, and Eclipse.
- Generated manual test cases and Scripts to test the functionality of the application using various checkpoints and data driven tests.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Actively Participated in Scrum meetings, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Identified Re-usable manual test cases for creating Regression Test Suite.
- Reviewed functional specification documents, design documents, requirements traceability matrix and involved in developing test plan document
- Performed Smoke Testing, Security Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance testing for regular releases.
- Proficient in writing Test cases by using test case design technique.
- Involved in regression and end-to-end testing of application by Manual testing.
- Responsible for entire QA Life Cycle, which includes Requirement Analysis, Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures.
- Developed manual/Functional Test conditions and Scripts based on the requirement documents.
- Involved in user acceptance testing general site validations of web page objects such as HTML links & images.
- Participated in Manual Testing to test the stability of the application using QC 9.2.
- Identify, analyze and communicate any defects discovered during testing, documenting defects and ways of recreating defect in ticketing system.
Environment: Manual Testing, HTML, DHTML, Oracle and Windows.