- Efficient Software Test Engineer, adept at performing manual tests, automated tests, quality assurance programs and web - based and mobile application testing for a variety of applications.
- Built automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Java on TestNG.
- Good knowledge in Java, SQL,MySQL.
- Strong knowledge on Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, STLC, QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Web-Service testing, Black box and white box testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- JIRA, Bugzilla, JMeter, SOAP UI, Post Man
- HP Quality Center, HP ALM, VSTS, SVN, TFS, GIT, Microsoft Test Manager, Jenkins, Maven.
- Exposure to Android studio and Appium.
- Exposure to Data Driven and Cucumber framework.
- Efficient in analysis of requirements, requirement gathering and impact analysis.
- MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
QA Automation Tester
- Working with the developers to understand the functionalities and Identifying automation scenarios from the set of test cases /user stories in cycle and developing web automation test cases for the identified Automation Scenarios.
- Creating TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE with Selenium web driver from scratch.
- Creating Automation test scripts in selenium/Java.
- Maintained the test suite for regression and executed using Selenium web driver.
- Maintained the execution results in Eclipse IDE.
- Ensured reported issues are identified, tracked, resolved in a timely manner.
- Proficiency translating technical requirements into test plans and test cases
- Finding and reporting bugs and doing root cause analysis.
- Identifying, prioritizing and assigning defect to the respective developer to fix the defect.
- Manual testing of the application.
- Preparing test cases, test plans requirement documents etc.
Software Test Engineer
- Performed Mobile (Andro id and IOS), Tablet (Android and IOS), Kiosk and Web testing.
- Wrote test cases for the user stories and executed the test cases.
- Identified automation scenarios from the set of test cases /user stories in cycle and developed web automation test cases for the identified Automation Scenarios.
- Created TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE with Selenium web driver.
- Created Automation test scripts in selenium/Java.
- Maintained/Updated the User story and Defects in JIRA.
- Identified, prioritized and assigned defect to the respective developer to fix the defect using JIRA.
- Adept in verification and validation doing Web-Service testing, Performance, compatibility, Functional, Regression, Behavioral, Smoke, UI, unit, exploratory and Integration testing in different platforms.
- Participated in release planning, sprint planning and provided estimation of testing tasks.
- Performed Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID with Sauce Labs Cloud Integration.
- Managed to run the automation suite for every release and debug and analyze the root cause of failed scripts.
- Integrated the test cases to Jenkins to run the daily sanity suites.
- Contributed to the project by interns in QA Methodology and Validations with 100 percent success.
- Led the testing of some application, acted as primary contact for clients and did release testing sign off.
- Recognized for prioritizing defects, balancing risk with reward, proactive testing and influencing sound release decisions under tight deadlines.
- Client server/Web environments testing experience.
- Designed and Created Test Plans and Test cases.
- Consistently delivered high-quality services to clients and reduced the number of bugs reported after UAT.
- Prepared& Shared the Status Report as applicable using MS EXCEL. ed with the of Excellence for outstanding performance and service delivered beyond the call of duty, for the testing and bug free release of a mobile applications in the project.
- Maintaining and modifying the Database structure as necessary, with the information given by the developers.
- Wrote Database queries to monitor performance.
- Created stored procedures to perform CRUD operations.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the DB.
- Backing up and restoring DB.
- Generating reports by querying from DB as needed.