- 2+ Years of Experience as Oracle NetSuite One World Administrator
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology with Quality Control and Assurance as mainstream.
- 1+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting.
- NetSuite Custom Workflows, Suite Flow, Suite Talk and Suite Scripts
- NetSuite Integrations at an enterprise level
- Experience in Scheduled scripts, Client scripts, Portlet Scripts, Workflow Action scripts and User event scripts
- User Administration (Hiring, Supervisor Updates, Department Updates and Terminations) in NetSuite
- Test Processes, Test Management and Testing Methodologies including Agile Product Testing
- Test Plans / Test Specifications / Test Reports / UAT Reports etc.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, PHI and CMS standards.
- Smart Bear Test Complete, Load Complete and ALM Complete
- Expertise in testing Web Services / Restful Web Services using SoapUI Pro & POSTMAN
- VB Script & Java Script Coding Skills needed for developing Automation Solutions
- Hands on various process methodologies (Agile, V - Model and Incremental)
- Expertise in working with SQL Queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of both SDLC and STLC.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word etc.)
ERP / CRM TOOLS: Oracle NetSuite (Release 2018.1)
FUNCTIONAL TESTING TOOLS: Smart Bear Test CompleteDEFECT TRACKING TOOLS: HP ALM and Smart Bear ALM Complete
REQUIREMENTS & TEST MANAGEMENT TOOLS: HP ALM and Smart Bear ALM Complete
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft Windows
RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server
Web Services: SoapUI, SoapUI Pro, Postman for Chrome (XML Validations)
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Technical Consultant - NetSuite
- Responsible for managing NetSuite accounts (Production and Sandbox)
- User Administration in NetSuite (New Hires / Modifications / Supervisor and Department Updates along with Terminations)
- Closely work with Finance, Payroll and HR Teams in understanding the Business Problems and creating solutions in NetSuite along with integration points from Ultipro and iCims.
- Perform Customizations in NetSuite for enterprise level implementation.
- Creating Custom Fields, Records, Forms and Roles along with Workflows, dashboards and saved searches in NetSuite and Concur.
- Report Administration and on demand Report creation in NetSuite.
- Define UAT test cases, define Application Acceptance Criteria and conduct UAT for business users.
Confidential, TUCSON, AZ
- QA Testing - according to product roadmap
- Prepare Test Specifications / Test Plans
- Creation and running of manual System Tests
- Creating System Integration and Systems Test scenarios
- Maintain test lab server instances on VM sessions
- HW/SW validation (G7, HP 8200 PC Client, SQL Server, Service Packs, IE9 etc.)
- Converted business and functional requirements into automation testable requirements.
- Extensively working closely with Product Owner and / or project manager, supporting team and developers to assist in communicating testing results and in resolving test discrepancies
- Process knowhow of Histology Workflow process, HIPAA Standards and Agile Techniques
Environment: Windows Server / XP, IIS, SQL Server, .NET, HP Quality Center 11 and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Research, identify and qualify candidates for client’s open IT job positions.
- Work with hiring managers to define job requirements, outline job postings, and develop new sourcing strategies.
- Schedule initial interviews and follow up interviews for successful candidates.
- Source candidates through database mining, Internet searches, direct sourcing, job fairs, community conferences and internal referrals.
- Collaborate with third party recruiting companies to help source candidates from diverse pools of job seekers.
- Arrange travel, set up lodging and procure transportation for out of state candidates.
- Analyze new recruiting technologies, sourcing tools and interviewing process to improve success rates.
- Assist human resources in escorting clients to various departments, explaining rules and answering common questions.
- Oversee applicant tracking processes and requirements in order to remain compliant with federal regulations.
- Work with hiring managers and staff members to coordinate starting dates and orientation.