- Extensive experience in Requirements gathering, Functional and Technical Specifications, Business Analysis, QA, documentation, Test plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Integration, Regression and Performance testing.
- Working experience in project methodologies like Waterfall and Agile by being involved in all phase of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Analyze, review and understanding of Business/Functional & Testing requirements and write Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Scripting, creating Test Scenarios, analyze results and prepare result summary report.
- Experience in GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, Functional Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Experience in Black Box testing.
- Proficient in creating automation script and automation framework from scratch with good knowledge of developing different type of framework like Module driven, Data driven and Hybrid framework.
- Specialized in Manual and Automated Testing of Client/Server based Applications and Web based Applications using Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, IDE, RC for web - based applications.
- Experience in developing automation scripts in object-oriented programming languages, Java, C# .NET and using IDE tools like Eclipse, VS and unit testing frameworks like JUNIT and TestNG
- Expertise in developing JAVA based Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for TDD (Test Driven Development) using TestNG on automation tool Selenium.
- Proficient in running cross browser functionality test using Selenium for multiple browser, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and other.
- Experienced using programming languages like C#, HTML, XML JAVA and Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Experienced with Quality Center, Team Foundation Server for Traceability to Requirement, Test Plan, Test lab and Defect Management.
- Experience in testing Webservices using SoapUI tool, validating WSDL, request and response xml and validating RESTful services.
- Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, RPCs, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various industry standard tools like SOAP UI.
- Expertise in Identifying, logging and tracking defects using bug tracking tools like JIRA, SOAPUI, TFS and managing the whole Defects Life Cycle.
- Experienced in writing SQL verification scripts to test the result of deployment for correct business logic for database testing.
- Expert in developing complex SQL Queries, with various kinds of joins to ensure data integrity.
- Possess problem-solving skills, ability to follow industry standards and procedures and gain unbreakable trust.
- Quickly master new concepts and applications and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Bug /Test Management Tools: Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), Load Runner, JIRA, Quality Center/ALM, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, Cucumber Soap UI, Postman, Rest assured, HP UFT
Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
Frameworks: Jasmine, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Framework, Page Object Model
Database: MS Access, DB2, SQL Server 2008, MongoDB
Microsoft Tools: MS Office, Eclipse, UML, Rational Rose, Adobe Acrobat, MS Visio, MS Project, Microsoft FrontPage, Fire bug, Fire Path, IE Developer Toolkit and HTML
Operating Systems & Servers: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Tomcat, Web Logic
QA Automation Tester
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodologies.
- Prepared test cases, plans, strategies and scripts for both positive and negative results and maintained in Test Management tools - HP Quality Center (QC) & Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Analyzing Business Requirements/Features and preparing the Test conditions in HP Quality Center and executing them while maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Followed QA testing automation setup to set up Selenium WebDriver to run automated test scripts and ported existing QTP automation scripts into TestNG and Selenium test cases.
- Created automation test scripts using Data Driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
- Used efficient locators’ strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API with JSON/XML.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used Browser Developer Tools and Firebug extension to identify the Objects id, Name, XPath in the application.
- Executed test scenarios while accessing manual and automated tools like Selenium and Tracked bugs and system defects using JIRA.
- Involved in automating REST API test cases for different web services using JAVA and Rest Assured.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SoapUI.
- Carried out extensive backend using SQL queries for verification of Data Transactions, Data Validation and Data Integrity in SQL Server.
Environment : JAVA, XML, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Windows Server, MSSQL, Microsoft Word/Excel, Quality Center, JIRA, SoapUI, REST, IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari for Mac, TestNG
- Actively working in all levels of Agile development and Scrum process throughout the project being involved in all phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Preparing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts to verify reliability, accuracy and compatibility of application.
- Interacting with Business Analysts and Developers and participating in risk analysis and gap analysis based on the requirements.
- Created and maintained requirements traceability matrix (RTM) to trace each requirement to the design element to track throughout the projects SDLC.
- Conducted Black box testing, Smoke testing, Screen Validation testing, Data driven testing Cucumber, Positive & Negative testing, System testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Functional testing, Integration testing.
- Implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like Polymorphism and Encapsulation to ensure efficiency and scalability in automation Framework.
- Created automation scripts using Selenium and WebDriver to test the web application and enhanced Test cases using Java Programming features, Junit and TestNG Annotations.
- Created functional test automation for web application using Selenium Web-driver using Page Object Mode
- Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test-driven development (TDD).
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and coordinating and supporting end users.
- Extensively using JIRA for bug tracking and test reporting and also registered it in ALM/Quality Center for internal processes.
- Designing and executing automated test scripts for functional, GUI and navigational testing to identify errors within the applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- Cross browser testing of projects to support IE/Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome to check cross browser functionality test.
- Performing Web Service testing using SOAPUI besides developing test suite and data driven framework using SOAPUI Pro for Web Service validation.
- Used all types of SQL queries like select, insert, update, delete and joining multiple tables based on business requirement to conduct backend testing.
- Conducted numeric, non-numeric and limits data validation using positive and negative data.
- Actively participated in status report meetings and interacted with other team members for technical issues.
Environment: Java, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, SQL, HTML, XML, MS Excel, MS Visio, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, TestNG, Quality Center, Eclipse
Confidential - Carrolton, TX
- Involved in analyzing, designing, configuring, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining automated testing utilities, programs, scripts and frameworks.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Summary Reports and Test Execution Metrics.
- Organized the test cases in the HP ALM/Quality Center (QC) for Manual Test execution also generated reports and graph type documents for results using QC.
- Involvement in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium, WebDriver jars and TestNG
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using Java that leverage black and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Involved in validating the Web Services related to Customer, Account and Transaction Management using the SOAP UI and testing REST API Web Services using REST plug-in.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach and Object-Oriented Programing Language, JAVA.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Used JIRA to create and execute the Automated test cases, store result and metrics and critically analyzed, documented, and maintained the test results and test logs.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Involved in the testing process which included the creation of defects as required and collaborate with the developers until the necessary fix.
- Involved Preparation of Traceability Matrix and mapping the Test Cases with the requirements and Test Metrics in Quality Center.
- Used SQL Server Management Studios as a data base management tool to store and retrieve the data that comes from UI.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing.
- Interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and investigated the bugs in the application.
- Prepared the reports related to the modules that I have tested and helped the reporting needs of the project.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Agile, Cucumber, JIRA, XPath, Firepath, Firebug, XML, SQL, Windows, LINUX.