- Quality Assurance Engineer with more than two years of experience in Manual and Automation testing. Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a QA/Software Testing Engineer, with a strong will to prosper in any assigned duties. Passion to quickly learn and adjust to new environments and technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) starting from developing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, execution of Testing and writing effective Testing Summary Reports and Defect Reports, using methodologies Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Experience of different kinds of software application testing like Front - end Testing, Back-end Testing, Positive Testing & Negative Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, Configuration Testing and Compatibility testing.
- Good knowledge of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Extensive experience of writing and executing test cases using MTM (Microsoft Test Manager).
- Experience in Defect Reporting and Tracking using TFS (Team Foundation Server), Devtrack and Bugzilla.
- Performed the Cross Browser compatibility testing of the Web Application and Mobile Application (ios and android) using BrowserStack.
- Good experience of SOAPSonar tool for Servicing and API testing.
- Working knowledge of automation testing using Selenium.
- Experience in working with the SQL Server database, wrote SQL queries to validate data between UI and Database.
- Good experience in Integration Testing with other portals such as DealerTrack (DT), RouteOne (R1) and FiStar to Auto LOS.
- Good knowledge of Financial and Mobile domains.
- Adept at learning and adaptable to complex work environment.
Testing Tools: MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), TFS (Team Foundation Server), SOAPSonar, Selenium, BrowserStack
Defect Tracking Tools: TFS, Devtrack, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 2008, UNIX and MS-DOS
Web/App Server: Internet Information Server (IIS)
RDBMS: MS SQL Server
Others:: MS Office Suite
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Reviewed Business requirement, design documents and prepared test plans which involved various test cases for all assigned module/projects.
- As part of the Agile team, participated in Daily Standup, Grooming sessions, Planning and Retrospectives.
- Used the Team Foundation Server (TFS) tool extensively for all the test management activities like Release Planning, Test Planning, Test Cases Creation, Test Case Review meeting, Test Cases Execution, Requirement Traceability and Reporting.
- Created test cases and scenarios for the User Stories of the Features using TFS.
- Executed Test cases and created bug for failed test step in MTM and kept track of bug using TFS.
- Performed rigorous manual testing such as Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, End 2 End Testing and System testing.
- Performed Cross browser testing and mobile testing (ios and android) using BrowserStack.
- Executed test cases for Web Services and API using SOAPSonar tool.
- Batch file testing, comparing the data in batch file to front-end UI to make sure the data was exported properly.
- Developed and executed SIT (System Integration Testing) and End2End test cases. Followed-up defects using MTM, TFS and Devtrack tools.
- Created and executed automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver and Java for smoke, functional and regression testing.
- Conducted Regression Testing on new Builds/Versions.
- Integration testing with other portals such as DealerTrack (DT), RouteOne (R1) and FiStar to Auto LOS.
- Writing and executing SQL queries to validate data between UI and Database.
- Conducting Bug Review meeting to discuss resolution of issues.
- Export and provide test team status reports on daily basis to the project manager.
- Set-up, co-ordinate & conduct system & UAT Testing with Business Analyst and end users after the applications were all set.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created test plan and test cases based business requirement document (BRD).
- Testing of application on wide range of Mobile handset of different brands.
- Testing of the chat conversations, send/receive picture messages, MMS, sending sms from the chat, calling from the conversation
- Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds while on EDGE, 3G, 4G, LTE, and Wi-Fi.
- Frequent meetings with the Business analyst and developers regarding functional requirements/updates and updating the test suites accordingly.
- Performed automated testing with Calabash - Android and iOS.
- Performed smoke, functional, GUI and regression testing.
- Developed and executed SIT (System Integration Testing) and End2End test cases. Followed-up defects using Bugzilla.
- Interrupt testing - Able to receive the calls while running the application.
- Compatibility testing for example able to attach the photo in message from gallery.