- Over TEN Quality Analyst in Automation & Manual testing. Have good domain knowledge HealthCare, Telecom and E - Commerce. Experienced in testing Web based applications, Mobile application and Web service applications. Expert in using below Automation tools for testing.
- Front End Automation Testing Tools - Selenium, Appium, Jenkins. Back End Automation Testing Tools - SOAP UI. Mobile Testing Tools - Appium with Selenium Webdriver. Experienced in using coding languages like Java, Ruby. Well versed with Automation frameworks like TestNG.
- Solid experience of AGILE Methodologies, AGILE Manifesto (Version One tool, Rally and JIRA) and Scrum processes. Extensive understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle with emphasis on manual and automated testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent team player, commitment, result oriented, hardworking with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks. Proven skills in leading and teams, test management and meeting the deadlines.
- Good knowledge of performing Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing (Manual and Automation), Web Service Testing. Proven skills in leading and teams, test management and meeting the deadlines.
- Good knowledge of analyzing BRD and FRD, and drafting test cases and test scripts. Extensive experience of creating test plans, test strategy, test scripts / cases, test execution, defect reporting / management, test summary reports and requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
- Experience with source code management and build tools like Jenkins, GIT, Gitlab. Well versed with testing concepts, testing methodologies and testing Process. Ability to handle multiple tasks and to handle responsibilities independently as well as in team easily.
- Strong skills in Back-End testing using SQL queries generating reports to ensure data integrity. Extensionally worked on SQL, PLSQL, and Tode.
Testing Tools & Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, Nunit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI,Manual Testing, Appium (IOS & Android Testing), Selenium IDE, Webdriver, QTP, Load Runner, Win runner, Soap UI, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Sauce Lab, Charles Proxy.
Web Technologies: HTML, XPATH.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Bugzilla, Version One.
Languages: Java, Ruby.
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Access, Agile & Waterfall.
Lead IOS/Android-APP Automation Engineer in Test, San Francisco, CA
- Reviews bug descriptions , functional requirements , design documents and code with developers to design test criteria and develop test plan.
- Developed, design and implementation of Page object model framework for testing with Appium with Selenium Web driver for macy’s.com and Bloomingdales. com mobile APP. Performed Web services testing REST API by validating request and response for XML, Json.
- Developed test scripts for mobile application on Android, Apple using Simulators and Emulators’. Used CI/CD and Sauce Lab to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations . Performed Defect Tracking & Management in Test Manager .
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings. Identified weaknesses in QA Processes, Web testing and Mobile Testing. Suggested & implemented improvements.
Environment: Appium, Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Maven, TestNG, Fire Bug, Fire Path.
Lead QE, San Francisco, CA
- Bug triage in Jira, VersionOne. Regular meetings with Lab members and Release team to track down defects. Automation scripting and Manual Testing. Mobile testing on IOS, Android. Testing on Ipad and Tablet. Testing in QA, UAT, Production environment.
- Retesting open defects and closing the issue. Understanding the requirement and helping the developer close the issue. Raising tickets and working closely on releases. Back end testing and test data setup.
Lead QA, San Francisco, CA
- Bug triage in Jira. Regular meetings with other teams in offshore and onsite to track down defects. Assignment of defects. Testing in QA, UAT, Production environment. Retesting open defects and closing the issue. Understanding the requirement and helping the developer close the issue.
Environment: Scripting, Jira, Confluence, JIRA, XML, Java Script.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Changed the Config files to point to the Proxy Cache or Coordinator and Started the JBoss and Apache Server checking the Sudo Monit Summary. Kick off the regression and started monitoring the log files by using the tail commend and Grep for 502 or 503 Errors based on the JBoss Response.
- Developed Automation Test Scripts for different APIs (Accounts, Users, Streams, DRM, Rights and Policies.). Actively participated in Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings
- WAG (Scrum Consulting): Understand the needs of weekly sprints and enablement of a streamlined release methodology to support weekly sprints. Customization of SVN, build management and deployment management.
- Helped in coming out with continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing. Resolved issues in collaboration with the Product Engineering Team. Coordinated the User Stories with offshore team to knowledge transfer the functionality and Test Cases.
- Created and executed SQL and PLSQL statements for testing the batch process for User less Accounts and Test Accounts as per the requirements. Defects were tracked using JIRA, QC and Confluence.
Environment: SVN, Hudson, Scripting, Jira, Quality Center 10, Confluence, SOAP UI 4.5.1, HP QTP 11.0, SQL Developer, Selenium Web Driver 2.32, UNIX, JIRA, XML, Java Script, Jmeter.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MNTest Lead
- Involved in the entire software Testing Life Cycle of the projects from Initiation to Implementation. Create test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing from the business requirements to match the project's initiatives.
- Tested various ETL transformation rules based on log files, data movement and with help of SQL. Worked with ETL group for understanding Data Stage graphs for dimensions and facts.
- Created and executed detailed test cases with step by step procedure and expected result. Maintained the test logs, test reports, test issues, defect tracking using Quality center 9.2. Involved in writing Test scripts for various test scenarios using QTP tool and in creation of Automation frame work.
- Redesigned Performance testing scenarios using JMeter and executed to get actual performance of the application. Performed testing on Web services using SOAP UI 2.0 & 2.5. Tracked bugs using Quality Center and generated the defect reports for review by the client and the management teams.
- Extensively used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, packages to test business rules and security. Strong in writing UNIX shells scripting. Automated and scheduled the Data stage jobs using UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Submitted weekly bug or issue report updates to the Project Manager in the form of the QA Error Log.
- Involved in writing test plans and test cases using requirements and use case documents and business requirement documents. Created Test Strategy and Test plan for the testing effort. Conducted Smoke, Non Functional, Functional, System and Integration testing.
- Performed testing on Web services using SOAP UI 2.0 for Remitter Services, Beneficiary Services, Remittance Services and Dispute Services.
Environment: Win Runner 7.6, JSP, EJB, MDB, XML HTML, SOAP, HTTP, Eclipse, MSSQL Server, JBoss-4.0, Windows 2000.