Seeking a Consulting position as a QA Automation/Manual Analyst.
- Around 5 years of experience in Software analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Scrum& Agile models.
- Expertise in all phases of Testing life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Providing Estimates, Scheduling, Test Planning, Defect Tracking, Test Case Writing, Management.
- Experience in working on AGILE methodologies.
- Experience in Manual testing and writing automated test scripts, designing test procedures and Test cases.
- Implementation phases using Agile& Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in using Maven, Jenkins, and version control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Expertise in designing, developing, & executing test cases for mobile applications using Cucumber& Gherkin.
- Created manual Test Cases in HP QC/HP ALM for various User Stories based on Release.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAPUI, XML and WSDL.
- Proficiency in overall defect management, problem solving including tracking bugs and reporting using HP Strong knowledge of Object - oriented programming languages such as Java & Python.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior and continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using Rest Assured XML. Providing required input d to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML.
- Expertise in automating Test cases with using Test Complete, Text Execute for window based applications.
- Exposure on Financial, Healthcare, and E-commerce industries.
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) using BDD Cucumber.
- Proficient in Test Automation of SOAP and Rest Web Services / APIs using SOAPUI NG Pro, Ready API, SOAPUI Open Source, Rest assured Java API. Etc.
- Develop automated tests for REST API and run the tests nightly on Jenkins
- Experience in automated testing using tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, and Protractor.
- Developed the Automation scripts using Protractor with cucumber framework
- Extensive experience in Data validation and verification in all ETL Stages (Source, Staging and Target environments)
- Good experience in writing SQL queries and preparing test data by executing SQL queries and joins.
- Experience in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experience in using Apache POI/JDBC to read data from external sources to verify web application reliability.
- Experience with Web Services, Soap UI tool, XML, Validating request and response XML, SOAP and RESTFUL Web Service calls.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Git Hub ANT, and Maven.
- Experience with QTP / HP UFT to develop automation scripts in VB Script.
- Implemented Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Performance Testing, Negative Testing, Black Box Testing, Unit Testing, Integrated Testing, System Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing of Web Based and Client/Server Applications.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude with a strong, analytical, problem solving mind.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
Automation Testing: Selenium Web Driver/ IDE/ RC/ Grid, Cucumber, Appium, QTP/UFT, JMeter, Load Runner.
Manual Testing: White/Black box testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Stress Testing, End-to-End/Integration Testing.
Languages: Java, python, C, C++, HTML, XML, Gherkin.
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, SQL Developer, Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea.
Test Framework: Data Driven, TestNG, Page Object Model (POM), JUnit, Ruby Framework.
Behavior Driven Tools: Cucumber, Gherkin.
Test Approaches: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, TDD, BDD, ATDD, SDLC, STLC.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, HP QC/ALM, Team Foundation Server (2008, 2010, 2012).
Test build, Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins, VMware.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Android, IOS, Centos, Basic knowledge in UNIX.
MS office Tools: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access.
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, Bit bucket.
Build Tools: Jenkins, Maven, VMware.
Web Services: Soap UI, Postman.
Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. QA Manual/Automation Analyst
- Analyze the Business Requirements and closely work with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed.
- Performed manual testing for functional testing and backend testing and Conducted End to End and Black box testing.
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents.
- Involved in writing and executing the Test Cases and Test Suites using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Recognized and classified the plan for Test Scope, Test Strategy High Level Document and Test Data.
- Performed cross browser testing on different Operating Systems like Window, Mac and on different browsers like Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera using Selenium Grid.
- Implemented TestNG testing framework for the smoke and Regression test.
- Performed Functional testing as per user stories and performed Integration Testing System Testing on different pages using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented Data Driven automation test framework with Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG.
- Developed TestNG to analyze the output of the texts that were automated using Extent Reports API.
- Used Data Driven Framework and extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
- Experience in working with logging framework Log4j written in Java to store the flow details of Selenium Automation in a file or databases.
- The Test Cases were configured to receive input Test Data Sets for the corresponding test cases using TestNG Data Provider Annotation.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build.
- Used GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office.
- Worked on Jenkins for Continuous integration.
- Implemented waits to overcome the issue of Synchronization using implicit and explicit waits.
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots.
- Developed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity and validate updated data for the Test cases in different modules of the Healthcare application.
- Expertise in Project Management tools like Rally to prioritize, classify bugs and tracked defects.
Environment: Agile, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Log4j SQL, Maven, Git, Jenkin, SoapUI, SQL, Rally
QA Manual/Automation Analyst
- Worked with cross-functional teams (Dev, BA, PM, Product Owner) as a part of Agile environment.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and closely worked with IT for Gap Analysis.
- Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications and Developed Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test Strategy and Traceability Matrix.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies
- Experienced in using Selenium Web Driver to test the web application using java as a programming language.
- Used Locators like ID, Name, XPath and Css to identify the web elements in the application.
- Coordinated with developers to prioritize defects and rectify them.
- Regression testing was performed and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, automated test cases for regression test cases.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the frontend using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Performed Black Box, System Integration Testing for both UI and back end.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAPUI.
- Contributed in creating Data Driven framework using page object model as my design pattern.
- Incorporated the test data in Test scripts from Excel using Apache POI.
- Gathering the Test Input data. Test Input data includes Pre-condition, Test Input, Test Result, Test Regression data.
- Planned Test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis.
- Worked with end users to generate UAT scripts and to successful completion of UAT testing.
- Performed browser compatibility testing.
- Involved in the regression test planning for the project and identified the critical regression tests.
- Involved in executing the automated regression test cases during every release and executed the daily regression test suites.
- Worked on daily status reporting managed end to end testing.
- Involved in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Maintaining the Selenium scripts in GitHub repository.
- Maintained continuous test integration and automatic build by using Jenkins and mailed the build outputs to the team members.
- Involved in developing Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Performed web services testing using POSTMAN tool.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using JIRA.
Environment: Agile(Scrum), Java, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Eclipse, SQL Server, TestNG, MS Excel, XPath, CSS, POSTMAN, JIRA, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Selenium grid.