- Extensive experience in Information Technology, Quality Assurance Testing, Analysis, Validation and Documentation of Web Based, GUI, Mobile (Android & IOS devices) and Mainframe applications. Expertise in the domains of eCommerce, Health Care, Telecommunications, Billing, Banking, Retail and Financial systems. Testing through a full test cycle manual as well as automated testing using tools such as Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, RQM, ClearQuest
- Open Source Enthusiast, have good understanding of applications developed using almost every Technology and Frame Work
- Experience operating in Agile/Scrum Team
- Good working experience in the domains of eCommerce, Health care insurance, Telecommunications, Billing, Banking, Retail and Financial Systems
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing Methodologies, Techniques, testing documentation and implementation in all phases
- Expert in designing relational database model and implementation as per business need, in - depth knowledge of SQL (DDL, DML)
- Basic understanding of Unix commands
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Responsive web design using AngularJs, Angular and NodeJs
- Extensive working experience in GUI testing, Functionality testing and System testing, Integration testing, Backend testing and Regression Testing
- Experienced in reviewing Project Requirements(BRS), design documents and business documents
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing and validating Master Strategy Test Plan, Detailed Test Plans, Test cases, Test Execution and Defect Tracking.
- Extensively followed Software Development methodology (SDLC) \ Quality policy (QMS) during the entire software test cycle.
- Attending Project Planning, Design Review, JAD Sessions, Test Planning and Status review calls and providing the Metrics reports to the QA manager on Project Status.
- Prepare and execute Test cases, evaluate test results and Report discrepancies to the development team
- Retested the fixed defects, conducted Regression Testing and ensuring the defects are properly tracked from discovery to closure.
- Experience in using defect reporting tools Quality Center 9.2/10/11.5ALM, RQM, ClearQuest, JIRA and internally developed defect tracking tools
- In-depth knowledge and working experience on SOAP and REST Web Services
- Automation testing experience in Selenium Webdriver (java, cucumber, maven, testNg, page object) Protractor, Cucumber, and Webdriver-io, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai
- Experienced with multiple RDBMS including, DB2, MySQL and Oracle 11G.
- Involved in backend validation testing using complex SQL queries.
Languages: Java Script, C#, Java, Kotlin, PHP, COBOL, SQL and SQL PL
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL and CA Ideal, Mongo
Scripting Languages:: VB Script, Java script
Automation Test Tools: SOAPUI, Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, Webdriver-io
Clouds Test: Sauce Labs, Xamarin Test Cloud, Travis, Docker
Test Management/ Defect Tracking Tools: QC 9.0/9.1/10.0/11.5 ALM, JIRA, RQM, Clear Quest
SCM and CI: SVN, GIT, Github, Jenkins
Mainframe Skills: TSO/ISPF, JCL, VSAM, CICS, SDSF and Terminal Emulator 3270
Web Technologies:: J2EE, SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, XQuery, XElement, WSDL and JSP
Real Time Interfaces:: Web Services, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Creating test deliverables and perform testing for internally developed or external purchased products
- Performing static, functional, technical integration, end-to-end and User Acceptance Testing
- Executing job streams for creating test beds, assigning test scenarios, writing test scripts and tracking defects to certify that applications meet technical and business requirements
- Analyze and make specific recommendations on improvements that can be integrated into business processes
- Participate in reviews throughout the development life cycle
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing by providing the necessary support to the business users
- Performing user acceptance testing, functional and regression testing
- Using cases and use case realizations to develop test plans and scripts
- Extract data utilizing SQL (Oracle and DB2)
- Test SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Automated Subscriber, Provider and Broker access Services
- Testing patients management systems including patients registration, patients status, patients discharge and claims
- Processing Professional, Institutional claims, Applying RX, ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT4, PX/DX Relationships to process claims
- Testing of OPL, COB, Healthcare Claim Pricing, Healthcare Claim Benefits, End to End Claims
- Create and manage defects in QC/ALM, work closely with Developers to resolve and retest defects
- Testing and processing COB (Coordination of Benefits) using COB rules and procedure
Environment: Windows XP/7, Web, IBM Mainframes, Microsoft Office, Web Enrollment, EDI, DIAMOND for Claim Processing, MOJO, EVT, IMS-DB, FILEMANAGER, SPUFI, Oracle11g, Microsoft Outlook, QC11.5/ALM
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Communication with Business Teams, Business Analysts, Developers
- Create manual test Plan, test Scenario, test Cases, and test Steps
- Review the Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Review Test Summary Report
- Review the Requirements documents
- Review technical documents e.g. Software Architecture Document, Design Documents (Detail and Suppl.)
- Review/Execute test cases
- Report/Retest defects in Quality Center/ALM; Triage the defects with Business and Development team
- FIS batch cycle testing (Creation of data, validation of data in respective systems e.g. OAO Application, Console, HOST, daily download files, EDW etc.)
- OAO Automation - Execution of Smoke Suite in Selenium
- CDD (Customer Due Diligence), KYA (Know Your Account), KYC (Know Your Customer) Compliance, Risk Analysis- End to End testing
Environment: Java, Spring Framework, Java Script, XML, HTML, Sql Server, SQL, Windows 7, QC/ALM
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
Sr. QA Analyst / UAT Tester
- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirement and software design documents.
- Analyzed user requirement document, system requirement specification document and use cases.
- Worked closely with business management, development teams to understand the objectives for better results.
- Enforced accurate reporting to Management/Executive on team activities.
- Managed & scheduled all Manual and Automation scripts from HP Quality Center using the Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects module
- Conduct online INT/Model testing for all existing or new members/providers during various phases of Tests.
- Enter and process CAPS and ICPS claims in both CNY/Utica INT and Model Env.
- Perform HCPCS, medical, surgical and dental codes testing as per requirements.
- Validated EDI X12 837 Claim submission transactions and verified whether adjudication system is processing claim with valid information and rejecting ones with invalid information.
- Validated ICD10 Diagnosis Codes and Surgical procedure codes by submitting Professional and Facility claims.
- Validation of Enrollment and Billing solutions on Web and Mainframe.
- Running JCL jobs (billing cycles) for test data validation in TSO Dataset on Mainframe.
- Validation of test data (Files) by creating and extracting datasets in TSO.
- Prepare test plans and write test cases and scripts for manual processing.
- Perform regression and UAT testing of all claims.
- Create test plan for SR using MOB, update SR with test results, and coordinate with test team.
- Execute test to implement Fair Health, APC and Grouper (DRG) proc codes and rev codes.
- Review and document reports using Control-D for analysis, and further testing.
- Create test plan and test script in RQM, attach requirements from ReqPro and track defects using ClearQuest.
- Prepare the test data for the User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop the test bed for the regression testing which have to be on every monthly release and maintain the scripts with any new changes to the application.
- Developed and executed several SQL queries in DB2 as a part of backend testing
- Developing Test Plan, which includes the Objective, Scope, and Testing strategy.
- Ensured QA test documentation is reviewed by project stakeholders and gets them signed off.
- Documented the daily defects status with the help of QA Metrics and Traceability.
Environment: Windows XP, Web, IBM Mainframes, Microsoft Office, IMS-DB, FILEMASTER, LIBRAIAN, ELIPS, Oracle10g, SR database, LOTUS notes, RQM, CQ, ReqPro, Control-D, Planview, Tracer.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
Sr. QA Tester/Analyst
- Involved in Requirement reviews, JAD sessions, Design Review calls along with service delivery teams, BA, User groups, Development team and Test teams
- Thoroughly analyzed the requirements prior to the start of testing to understand them better
- Prepared detailed Test plans and published them to the higher management for review
- Defined requirements, Test Cases using Quality Center 9.2/10, Linked test cases with the requirements
- Vast exposure to the telecom functions Order Entry (OE), Circuit Inventory (CI), Provisioning and Billing
- Worked closely with the Quality Manager in planning, coordination and implementing the testing methodology.
- Architected and implemented QA processes (e.g., defect tracking, test case management, automated testing strategies, etc.)
- Attended the Test planning sessions to help understand the End to End team with the code changes for the project.
- Followed Co-Op process to do the System testing, End to End testing, IST and UAT testing.
- Tested mainframe and web applications while migrating database from mainframe to oracle for web application
- Tested and used SOAP and REST Api during migration phase of development
- Tested Web services to communicate with the ECS and UPI interface and extensively tested the Web-Services communication
- Used Real time IBM MQ as one of the communicator between various applications associated with F&E
- Tested backend data in Ideal database in mainframe and data in oracle database
- Prepared test data as necessary - Create test data files, simulate the DB2 test data
- Take data backups, cleansing Test DB2 and reloading the test data for each cycle.
- Validated the test results both Files and DB2 table’s data.
- Involved in testing interface Web services testing between F&E and Provision Controller
- Executed Test, reported any discrepancy as defects in QC
- Interacted with development team, assisted them in understanding the reported defect and help them in defect resolution
- Assisted UAT team in defining the Test plans and provided support the user groups in entire test life cycle
- Created User Manuals and Supporting documentation to help the users in understanding the application
- Attended daily Checkpoint calls, defect meetings with the developers and the team to clarify and discuss all the defects that are found during testing
- Tracked Project details in QC and EPAS
Environment: Windows XP, Web, IBM Mainframes, IBM-OS390/ZOS, TSO/ISPF, CA-IDEAL,COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, Hummingbird 3270 Emulator, IMS-DB, Oracle10g, TOAD, Quality Center 9.2/10.0 and UNIX
QA Analyst / Tester
- Testing of Insurance Information System.
- Developed a test database in Microsoft Excel to conduct Data driven test.
- Developed Test cases for Auto households (add client, citation, coverages, etc.) based on Use Cases and change requests as well.
- Executed all the test cycles.
- Report any defects in the Test Director Database. Used Test director for bug tracking.
- Fix and component Test defects.
- Carried out extensive testing with the TestDirector, testing tool with different test cases, which reflects the various real time business situations. Test results analyzed and suitable corrective actions were suggested.
- Communication with the developing team and created periodical status reports.
- Involved in Extensive testing of various situations along with the implementation team, resolved the issues and problems. Involved in the weekly meetings to discuss defect related issues.
- Performed Manual Testing as well, on various Insurance information systems.
Environment: Java, Servlets, Java Script, XML, MySQL, SQL, Windows NT 2000, Test Director