- 10 plus years of total experience in Manual and Automated testing of Client Server, Content Management Applications, Web Applications, PeopleSoft Applications in QA Test Lead Analyst and Architect roles. Four years and seven months as Project Team Lead, responsible for coordination of all testing efforts. Interacts with Managers, B.A’s, QA team and clients. Interacts daily with technology and business team. Manages the processes of analyzing, defining, documenting and implementing enhancements to the features operations business process and technology systems.
- Four years mainframe testing. 10 years of testing using Quality Center (ALM) testing tool.
- Proficient in Black Box testing, QA and QC Methodologies in Integration test, System and User Acceptance testing. 3 plus years of IBM FileNet Content Management testing.
- Experienced in setting and configuring QA Environments for financial and non - financial clients.
- Proficient at writing Test Plans/test cases and Strategies and following different QA Methodologies. Have good knowledge of web technologies like Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTML, Style Sheets,
- Have good knowledge of SQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures and database connectivity for Back end testing.
- Have good knowledge of Web Servers, Database Servers, and Application Servers.
- Proficient in using Neoload, FileNet, and Quality Center, MS tools such as PowerPoint, Excel sheets, MS Office, and MS Project.
- Documents business requirements. Identify, report, retest and track all defects.
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Currently working on the Next Generation Demand Response (NGDR) project as AMI Test Analyst
- (Advance Metering Infrastructure). Write test scripts using Quality Center. This is a utility company that is introducing and installing smart meters for their customers.
- They are called smart meters as they have NIC cards and Firmware which enables them to communicate to other meters in the mesh network. These meters can be read by driving by instead of entering the premises to read them manually. I test the NIC and Firmware version for L&G, Elster and GE meters, as there are different versions of Firmware that can be uploaded/downgrade for different meters. Identify, report, retest and track defects.
Tools: Quality Center 11.0, Field Service Unit (FSU), Meter Mate, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
Sr QA Analyst/Test Team Lead
- Analyzing and reviewing Business Requirements. Review training manuals to learn workflow process of all accounts such as Deposits, Withdrawals, IRA’s CD’s investments, General
- Trust Funds, Living Trust, and Trust Fund for children and Estate Planning.
- Generate plans for project, test scripts, schedules, workflows, and all documentation to complete testing through to conversion.
- Wrote test Matrix for Deposits and Security Department.
- Test in Production, development, UAT and mainframe environment.
- Upload from excel spread sheets in Quality Center, run these scripts through QC for validation.
- Assist in validation procedures and results.
Tools: FileNet, Windows NT/XP, Test Director Quality Center 10.0, and Excel.
Confidential, New York, New York
FileNet Consultant Manager
- Use Document Management software Kofax to capture, automate and accelerate business process by capturing all paper documentation, electronic documents and forms, and transfer them into accurate and actionable information.
- Scan thousands of documentation on a daily basis for information will be available for instant access to all authorized IDB personnel.
- Prepare and mail tax information for customers and pulled customers account files that are close and remove them from files.
Environment /Tools: MS Office 2007, Word, Kofax, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
Confidential, NYC New York
Manual QA Test Team Lead
- Analyzing, reviewing and documenting user/business requirements and functional spec documents.
- Create scenarios to test all functionality of the application.
- Wrote complicated quires manually for validation of data.
- Update DOB user requirements and documents all changes.
- Assigned peers with tasks on a daily basis. Attended project meetings, release meetings, and QA status meetings.
- Perform all necessary type of testing, including manual, unit, web, functional, Mainframe, regression and integration. Test in Production and Development environment.
Tools: Windows NT/XP, FileNet, Test Director/Quality Center 8.0\9.0.
Confidential, Long Island City, New York
Junior QA Project Manager/Sr. QA Tech Lead
- Analyzing and reviewing the user/business requirements and functional specs documents.
- Generate plans for project, test plans, test script, schedules, workflows, and all documentation to complete testing in UAT.
- Manages multiple existing projects, understand and documents all business requirements for projects.
- Coordinated with Team and other project managers for weekly status reports.
- Prepared project plans for review on weekly basis at status meeting.
- Attended business meetings for update to evaluate that targets are achieved on time.
- Attend weekly conference meeting with project managers and team leaders from Ohio, San Antonio and other locations in NYC.
- Reviewed internal test plans and worked with developers for external review on test plans and test cases.
- Train new employees to write test plans and to perform manual testing .Work as liaison between business and IT teams.
- Use PeopleSoft Module 8.9 for testing efforts to enter test scenarios for positive and negative results.
Environment /Tools: Test Director 8.0/Quality Center 8.2/9.0, QTP 8.0/8.2/9.0,LoadRunner8.2, Informatica 7x/8.x, ERWin5.0 VB Scripting Oracle, PL/SQL, People Soft Financial/HRMS, DB2, PVCS, C# Java, J2EE, VBScript, Web Logic, Server 8.1.