- Highly effective software tester with over 6 plus years of experience in manual and automated testing of Web based application utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server. Successful at implementing plans of test execution and managing QA Team.
- Achieved appreciation award for giving in time best testing results.
- Experienced in implementing QA methodologies, Analysis, Design, Testing implementation of Client/server and Web based applications. Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like TFS 2008/2010, HP Quality Center 9.x, HP Quick Test Pro 8.2 and Mercury Test Director 8.0,. Experienced in Functionality testing, Black Box testing, System testing, Integration and Regression testing
- Experienced in working in Agile development environment. Prior experience with Waterfall SDLC
- Well experienced and fluent in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Summary Reports, Test Conditions and Test Scripts for Automated or Manual testing based on the User Requirement Document and System Requirement documents for the Functional testing.
- Designated as Sr. QA analyst for the functional, system and integration testing of multiple applications, requiring extensive coordination with developers, vendors and end users.
- Extensive experience to Document User Manuals, Test process plans and Customer Support Documents
- Performed back end data validation testing by executing the SQL Statements
- Outstanding analytical decision making, problem solving and communication skills with ability to organize activities in fast paced team environment.
- Extensively worked on testing the applications and websites in multiple environments e.g. ASP.Net, Silverlight, Java, J2EE.
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills.
TESTING TOOLS AND PROJECT ENVIRONMENT TECHNOLOGIES:
Testing Tools/Trackers: TFS 2008/2010, Quick Test Pro 8.2, HP Quality Center 9.0, Selenium
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/W7
Database: SQL Server 2005, Oracle9i, MS Access 2003
Application Server: BEA WebLogic, Sun application server, IBM WebSphere
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS, Apache, Sun Java system Web Server
Version Manager: Visual SourceSafe, TFS 2008/2010
Web Technologies: ASP, ASP.Net, Silverlight, HTML/DHTML, IIS, JSP, J2EE
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Lead execution of QA and testing processes, test strategies and plans, and bug documentation and regression utilizing Visual studio Team Foundation server.
- Created test cases using legacy applications and analysis drawn with the help of Business Analysts.
- Test cases maintained and run using TFS 2008/2010.
- Execute Action recording based on test cases created in test manager and run in lab management in TFS
- Tested .Net applications and did data migration testing and integration testing.
- Working in Scrum agile team environment.
- Lead an offshore QA team to successfully deliver ERP application converting from VB6 to .NET. Prepare test plan, review and modify test cases to adhere to technical specification and requirements.
- Coordinating with testing team located offshore and worked closely with developers to resolve the issues.
- Responsible for developing a library of test cases and other materials to apply to a testing environment
- Developed and assisted in writing high - level detailed functional and business requirements for enhancement and changes of the application
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Executing test cases for the functional testing, system testing of portal generator application and knowledge portal application using Quality Center.
- Verifying and updating test cases for new functionality added, which required coordinating with business analyst and developers.
- Derive complex test plans / cases and scenarios from requirements.
- Prepare test strategy/Test Plan documentation.
- Conduct Internal / External reviews, gaining approval of Test Plans from PMO.
- Execute these test cases in a controlled release process
- Run scripts in QTP and performed regression testing
- Performed Integration, System, Regression, Functional testing
- Tracked and logged defects in Quality Centre, as well as communicated testing results to respective developers and leads.
- Participated in making Performance Testing Test Plan
Environment: Quality Center 9.2 and QTP. Windows, Java 1..5, J2EE, .Net web Services, ASP.Net, BEA AquaLogic (portlets), Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as Sr. QA analyst for the integration testing of multiple applications (15 applications from State Agencies) including some of the most complex applications of the project, Intranet as well as Internet applications.
- Worked on Test cases and Test Plans for the applications in the Project
- Designated as Sr. QA analyst for the functional testing of multiple applications, which required coordinating with business analysts, developers, and vendors, end to end users
- Tracked and logged defects, as well as communicated testing results to impacted team members.
- Coordinated and Performed Functional (QA) testing and ensured that testing results were consistent with expected business objectives
- Coordinated and Performed Regression testing, Integration testing and acted as Liaison to end users for User Acceptance Testing Analysis:
- Analyzed and Documented functional requirements and ensured that delivered applications were fully and effectively tested in order to deliver expected results to customers.
- Worked on documenting any Additional Requirements from the users
- Communicated and coordinated with business analysts, vendors, developers, and end users to understand requirements, clarify and resolve defects, address outstanding questions, and assist with issue resolution
- Met regularly with developers to clarify defects and assist with defect resolution
- Discussed design documents and database schemas with developers in order to resolve inconsistencies in expected results for applications
Environment: Quality Center, Windows, Java 1.5, QTP, Sun Java J2EE Application server, Oracle 9i Database, MS Internet Explorer 7 web browser, Apache web server.
System Analyst (BA/QA -contractor)
- Tested the Profile setup, Invoice, Payment and Claim Search modules
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirement specifications, and responsible for documenting functional requirements and supplementary requirements in Test Director
- Involved in developing detailed test strategy, test plan, test cases and test scripts using Test Director for Functional, Navigational and Regression Testing.
- Performed Integration, System, Regression, Functional, Performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created GUI maps, data - driven tests, check points and synchronization points in Quick Test Pro
- Wrote SQL queries for database testing
- Prepared Test Summary and reported bugs using Test Director with proper documentation and screen shots if necessary
Environment: Load Runner 8.0, QTP 8.2, Test Director7.6, Windows, COM +, C#, ASP .Net, XML, XSL, Oracle9i, LDAP, Biztalk 2004, PGP encryption, PKI.,