A Quality Assurance Analyst position which can benefit from strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem analysis/resolution background as well as foreign language fluency.
Fifteen + years of experience as an analyst/programmer in textile and telecommunications industries with recent transition to Quality Assurance. MBA holder with French language fluency, advanced Spanish skills, and work/travel abroad.
TECHNICAL / COMPUTER SKILLS:
- SAP - MM
- Mercury TestSuite-Winrunner
- WINDOWS NT/2000/ XP/VISTA
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Green Belt Six Sigma certified
- Supply Chain Applications
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Executed test plans for new releases of MicroPress software for various new engines.
- Full QA life cycle of defining tests using specs, running tests, bug detection, defect logging and resolution.
- Creation and execution of Confidential (English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch) test plan.
- Distinguishing between critical versus cosmetic and persevering to ensure the critical defects are corrected.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Automated testing of the Intimates data for Jeanswear/Outdoor cut - over to SAP. Interdepartmental coordination for the creation of test-scripts by off-shore contractor in India for automation of testing of 450 tests. Reviewed results for accuracy.
- Lead programmer for ESP scheduling and modifications for CAM. Joint responsibility for the implementation of conversion of the Material Management phase of SAP.
- Supported 18 owned and 16 contractor plants for in-house Material Control, Bundle Tracking and purchased CAM software. Provided support for plant Inventory for “Go Live” conversion to Material Control. Estimated savings was $100K per owned plant per year, recurring annually.
- Lead trouble-shooter for Central American/Mexican plants for problem resolution. Investigated, analyzed, and implemented solutions for users via phone, email and proxy (occasionally in Spanish).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Checked Confidential compliance in financial systems within Lucent.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Analyzed, designed and implemented client-server interface for tracking statistics of rejected and billable international calls.
- Rewrote antiquated system used to process international billing messages.
- Team leader for multi-departmental Diversity Council.
- Investigated billing discrepancies on customers’ bills. Responsible for French-speaking countries including Belgium, France, Haiti, Switzerland, as well as many African nations. Claims resolved through interaction with foreign administrations (TELCO’s) as well as foreign and domestic customers.
- Managed a store which supplied American products to U.S. ex-patriates and French nationals.
- Opened, closed, made bank deposits, received and processed deliveries. (Special leave from Confidential & Confidential ).