- International experience and exposure to diverse technologies, cultures, and business operations underscores around 7.5+ years of experience in the IT sector.
- ISTQB, QTP certified and Salesforce trained Sr Salesforce.com QA with 71/2+ years of experience in the field of IT with focus on QA and testing of web based and Client - Server applications
- Trained Salesforce.com Administrator and QA with experience in Administration, Configuration and Customization, Requirements/Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Support of Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in planning, preparing, executing and maintaining functional, integration and regression test cases and defect Management and managing defect calls.
- Supporting business for their user acceptance testing including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Worked on Agile/SCRUM technology and participated in demos at various sprints/iterations.
- Extensive Working knowledge in the HealthCare, Billing &Telecom
- Extensive experience in preparing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Test Management Tools like Quality Center, JIRA, SOAP UI
- Experience in creating and maintaining Test Sets for various Sprints within Test Lab module of Quality Center/ ALM
- Extensive Webservice Testing for rate & Plan API using SOAP UI.
- Performed manual testing on various Web-Based Applications.
- Performed Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing, Stress.
- Tracked bugs and created reports using test management/defect tracking tools like Quality Center, ALM, JIRA
- Experience in Testing of web based and client/server applications using Automation tools such as Quick Test Professional, UFT
- Proven ability to work with people across geographies
CRM: Sales Cloud SalesForce, Service Cloud SalesForce, SalesForce Mobile 1
Testing Tools: QTP10.0, Quality Center 9.0. 9.2, 10.0, ALM 11.52
WORK FLOW TOOLS: MS - Visio, MS - Project, MS - PowerPoint, MS - Word, MS - Excel
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC
Other: JIRA, SOAP UI, ETL,UFT
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce QA Lead/ SME
Environment: Sales Cloud Salesforce, Service Cloud Saleforce, Salesforce Mobile1, JIRA, SOAP UI, SQL Server Management, ALM, IE8, 9, 10, FireFox, Chrome, Andriod, iOS, Windows
- Experienced in testing Triggers, Visual Force Pages, configured workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rules, assignment rules and approval process including Field updates and email alerts leading to increased efficiency and productivity in Service Cloud Salesforce and Sales Cloud Salesforce
- Also Salesforce Trained in creating Triggers, Visual Force Pages, configured workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rules, assignment rules and approval process including Field updates and email alerts leading to increased efficiency and productivity in Service Cloud Salesforce and Sales Cloud Salesforce
- Testing in different Sandbox environments to facilitate testing and business support for new and existing features.
- Testing Involved in Service cloud Setup- Call center Setup, Softphone integration, Inbound & outbound CTI Integration between call centers & Salesforce
- Testing Call management: Routing, Activity management: Log Calls- call details, Call disposition, and Campaign association.
- Testing Data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by testing user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and sharing settings.
- Testing Experian QAS for address Validation.
- Experiences testing (Manual) Salesforce Projects using Agile Scrum methodology with 2 week sprints
- Experience in planning, preparing, executing and maintaining functional, integration, regression and supporting business for their user acceptance testing; including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes. Defect Management and managing defect calls
- Experiences determining testing scope using risk-based testing approach
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior QA Analyst
- Understanding various BCBS data sources and become familiar with database, email, preferences data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs.
- Learning Neolane and SalesForce Software solutions to better understand integration test cases
- Understanding system design, specifications and interface requirements and develop test cases, test data
- Working closely with SIT team and Team Lead to ensure test plan accurately reflects the overall approach to SIT and UAT phases of testing
- Facilitate the creation of SIT & UAT Test Plan and cases, working closely with Business & Developers to ensure user criteria are clearly defined and testable
- Manage overall defect tracking process using tools such as Quality Center across all test phases
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of the Functional Requirements
- Assist in the parallel running of the current system to ensure the new system results are Validated against the existing system
- Documentation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Testing website in various browsers like IE9, 10, FireFox, Safari, Chrome and various devices like tablets, mobile phones etc.
- Made sure website and webpages are responsive and functional for Andriod, iPhone and Windows platforms.
Environment: Quality Center 11.0, Neolane, SalesForce, IE8, 9, 10, FireFox, Chrome, Andriod, iOS, Windows
- Review and understand the User Stories/Business Requirement Documents of various functionalities.
- Design and execute the Test Plans and Test Cases using User Stories/Business Requirements.
- Performed Sprint level testing, Functional, Systems Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Identified and organized the overall plan for test data, strategy and also identified the scope of testing within the context of each Sprint.
- Worked in Agile environment with SCRUM development framework.
- Participated in daily standup SCRUM meetings, Sprint Planning Sessions, Sprint Review.
- Performed negative and positive testing manually
- Created Test Cases and developed Tractability Matrix and Test Coverage reports.
- Prepared and provided status summary reports to the management on system status, system changes, problems and potential impacts.
- Performed on various major functionalities for Medical Insurance Plan like Get a Free Quote, Refine Plan List, Setup Filters, Change Deductible, Coinsurance, In Network Office Visit Options, Compare Plans, Save It for later, Enroll.
- Created Test Scripts/Test Suites, Run/Execute the Regression Test Scripts/Test Suites locally
Environment: Windows XP/7, Java, Quality Center 9.0/10.0, Agile Methodology, Excel, Word, Manual Testing
- Analyzed User Requirements attended Change Request Meetings to document changes and implemented procedures for Test Changes.
- Involved in the creation of Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Procedures required for Manual Testing.
- Worked closely with Developers, Business Analysts and Users and participated in the
- Product Design Process including specification and other document.
- Drafted Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Plans based on Functional Specifications.
- Designed, scheduled and executed Test Plans within the predefined timeframe.
- Set up Test Environment for testing of the Application.
- Worked with the Users in performing the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix and managed Requirements.
- Manually conducted Positive/Negative Testing.
- Performed on various major functionalities for Insurance Plan like Compare Plans, Zip Code Field, Age Range, Health Condition, Save It for later, Enroll.
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool to report Application Defects and
- Coordinated with the developers on Defects Status on a regular basis
Environment: Windows, Java, Web sphere, UNIX, HTML, Quality Center 9.0
Technical Quality Assurance Analyst
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Involved in Integration testing.
- Ensured that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with Master test plan.
- Involved as part of automation team using QTP, developed test scripts
- Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Involved in defects racking, review, analysis and comparison using Quality Center.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, Windows XP, UNIX and Visual Source Safe.
Junior QA Analyst
- Involved in testing the few medium priority functionalities.
- Concentrated and involved more in System Integration testing.
- Involved in testing the data integration, system integration and business workflow.
- Involved in reviewing the test cases and executing the same.
- Reported defects in timely manner and logged the same into defect tracking tool.
- Co-ordinated with developers, testers and other individuals involved in the project to resolve the identified issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are written and updated in Quality Center.
- Review tests specifications, cases and performed manual testing.
- Designed and developed test cases for putting the application on manual testing.
Environment: Manual Testing, VSS, Test Director, Quality Center, TOAD and Windows XP