- Over 6+ years of experience in analysis, design and testing of client/server, web based and n - tier application along with extensive experience as a Quality Analyst with exposure to both Manual and Automated testing tools.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Life Cycle which includes Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA Process and Documentation of Test plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts.
- Experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API, Maven, GIT) on Continuous Integration tools Hudson/Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, RPCs, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various industry standard tools like Soap UI.
- Excellent skills in writing Test Plans and Test Cases. Performed planning and development of Test Plans, Design Test Cases and Test Scenario to meet product’s business requirements.
- Extensive experience in testing Client/Server and Web-based Applications
- Proficient knowledge in various types of Software Testing such as Integrated testing, System Testing, Black box testing, Positive Testing, Negative testing, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Volume Testing, Data Driven Testing, Back end Testing and Regression Testing
- Performed planning and development of Test Plans, Design Test Cases and Test Scenario to meet product’s business requirements.
- Expertise in Bug reporting tools such as Test Director and Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager, ALM
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Experience creating custom objects and integrating existing desktop and web apps with legacy mainframe systems.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries on databases for backend testing.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web driver and JUnit. Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web driver, TestNG functions.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules. Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Automation, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Web Services (REST).
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboard for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators.
- Experience in SalesForce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Excellent communication and written skills and have ability to adapt to a new and dynamic environments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with time constraints while paying attention to details.
- Good problem-solving, judgment, and decision-making skill.
- Worked closely with the project manager to estimate best/worst case scenarios, track progress with weekly estimates of remaining work to do, conducting informal meetings ad hoc and as needed.
Testing Tools: Selenium/ WebDriver API, Maven, GIT, SOAP UI, HP ALM
Bug Reporting Tools: ALM/ Quality Center, Bugzilla
SFDC Tools: SalesForce to SalesForce, Apex Eplorer. Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex triggers, S-controls, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), API, SOQL, and SOSL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Others: MS Office Suite- Word, Excel, MS Visio
Languages: VB Script, SQL, HTML & XML, Perl
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Salesforce QA Analyst
- Review Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepare Test Plan for all assigned Project Releases.
- Preparation of Functional Test cases and regression test bed for the release.
- Responsible for planning, executing and managing the UI automation scripts written in AngularJS using Protractor Testing Framework
- Performed End-to-End testing manually
- Involved in complete QA Life Cycles.
- Managed defect reporting and tracking using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Performed various testing methods like Functional, Usability, Security, Navigational and UAT testing by creating automated scripts using Selenium RC and manually.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Ant technologies under Java platform.
- Created, managed and executed Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Tested the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Performed back end testing on Oracle Database by writing SQL quarries.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and report folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce as a sales tool and configured various reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Automating salesforce Test cases for Sales, Services and support tracks designed by QA team.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Testing salesforce CRM solutions giving an overall client relationship within UKEF marketplace and support in revenue generating activities.
- Created Automation script using Selenium WebDriver. Executed scripts on different browser and different platform.
- Automated end-to-end testing using Selenium Webdriver and Python for UI, functional and regression testing.
- Created SQL views to aggregate data before moving to targeted database from legacy database to simulate results.
- Developed functional/regression scripts utilizing Gherkin, Cucumber, Ruby and Watir framework for web application reaching thousands of agents throughout thirteen states.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Junit, ANT tool and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using Junit prior to agile release.
- Used ClearCase, Subversion for code repositories and ANT for the dependencies.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Feasibility analysis of requirements/test cases for automation.
- Execution of automated scripts as part of regression testing and published passed/fail results.
- Defined the approach for automating significant part of Selenium framework (Hybrid - combination of Data Driven and Keyword Driven automation approaches.
- Increased test coverage and functional test accuracy of the client's web-based SalesforceCRM
- Tested Interface errors, Error messages & Batch report.
- Performed Regression Testing of different modules automated in SOAP UI.
- Involve in Release support to QA, UAT and Production and test the deployment process • Report and track defects using TFS.
- Involved in Database testing, developed and executed SQL queries by using SQL & TOAD to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables & manually compared the results with front-end values.
- Responsible in providing regular test reports to the management.
Confidential, South Sanfrancisco, CA
- Tested Salesforce application fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Tested Salesforce user accounts, Partner user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights, and custom apex pages and classes, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Worked and ability to read through software manufacture API document and extracted the required information to map multiple applications to the data field level.
- Assisted in architecture and development teams regarding usage of available APIs and services to pull in data from existing applications versus building new APIs, and using mostly batch files for making available provider data to the external vendor.
- Writing SQL queries to setup/modify test date in Oracle database.
- Worked closely with architecture team to identify the best approach for making available the data elements to the vendor which included- leveraging existing APIs, invoking a call to use web services and delivering the data attributes through SAML technology which uses XML format, to the vendor.
- Automation of test cases with reference to High level scenarios using java script, JUnit, Selenium web driver
- Assisted with User Acceptance Testing to validate if the system functionality has been accomplished based on the expectations and needs of the end user.
- The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber framework Wrote and executed SQLqueries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Extensively used selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and Web Driver to test the web application.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using selenium, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Extensively used selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using selenium Web Driver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Created selenium /java tests for advertising regression testing and production monitoring purposes.
- Interacted with developers in getting proper explanation for any issues or concerns from the offshore testing team about Salesforce.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Customer Portal to provide an online support channel for Tripwire customers, allowing them to resolve their inquiries without contacting a customer service representative.
- Experienced with Apex development in Triggers, standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experience in AppExchange application and connected with SFDC account & a data cleansing service to keep data healthy.
- Categorized and prioritized requirements of Order Entry Workflows & Confirmation Workflows by using Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules in Oracle database through SQL Developer as part of Backend testing.
- Employed UML methodology in creating Use Case diagrams, business/process flow diagrams, and Activity/State diagram to assist development and engineering in understanding the requirements.
- Followed the guidelines of Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Extensively worked with MS Project
- Created Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts.
- Deliver completed design concepts on both consumer and client facing projects and provide design support as needed
- Produce wireframes, mock-ups, task flows, and UI specifications as needed to assist with business socialization and approval, as well as implementation and testing.
- Deployed solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce.com applications.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
- Involved in entire Testing Life Cycle, which includes Design, Development, and Implementation of the entire Testing process, Documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts.
- Wrote the test cases using the Excel sheet as well as the QC.
- Performed and documents the test case results in the sheet after performing the manual testing.
- Investigated software faults and interacted with Developers to resolve Technical issues.
- Worked with the developers to reproduce the defects.
- Maintained and executed Test cases and Test scripts using HP Quality Center
- Created Test Cases manually for Functional testing based on the Functional areas and Use Case documents.
- Participated in defect status meeting, write the notes and follow up with the team until the bug is fixed or assured.
- Performed backend testing using SQL Developer / TOAD. This involves stored procedures and stored functions testing.
- Analyzed the requirements, created test plans and executed the test cases. Performed ad-hoc/exploratory testing to familiarize with basic functionalities of the application.
- Created and executed test cases using Quality Center test management tool.
- Extensively performed browser compatibility testing.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL queries.
- Performed coverage analysis using QC to verify that all requirements have been covered.
- Tracked defects, maintained defect repository and followed defect life cycle until it was closed.