Technically sophisticated software testing professional with solid history of testing Oracle products (Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics) and mobile, web and client/server based applications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Broad knowledge and success in software testing environment, including manual, automation, web - based applications, e-Commerce, mobile banking and financial services applications, UAT/ Business testing
- Success developing, executing, and analyzing testing plans and test plan sign-off documents for diverse systems and short release cycles,
- Skilled team player with track record of managing multiple tasks effectively to ensure on target completion of all deliverables.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication strengths leveraged to troubleshoot system issues and ensure total client satisfaction.
- Hands on experience with iOS & Android devices. Linux, Windows and Apple based computers.
Platforms: Selenium, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows servers (NT, XP, Server 2000/2003/2008 ), Android, iOS, WIATT
Testing Protocols: Mobile / UX / Web / Mainframe Testing, Smoke / Sanity / Integration Testing, Regression / Unit / Integration / System / Acceptance / Functional Testing, White Box, Black Box, Grey Box, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Confidential, Portland, OR
QA Test Lead
- Implemented Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies, serving as test lead for multiple high-profile projects, including Touch ID (Finger Print) and ASM (Voice Biometrics) on mobile app.
- Facilitated defect review meetings, acting as subject matter expert for specific areas of mobile apps; logged defects during test execution phase using Clear Quest and defect tracking system.
- Prepared documentation, including testing sign-off documentation and go/no-go documentation.
- Helped to resolve production issues and planned/created/designed new test cases and test plans.
- Provided detailed test status and results reports, participating in business requirements review sessions with internal and external stakeholders as well as create/manage test data.
- Hands on experience testing mainframe and web UX and worked in a combination of agile and waterfall methodologies based on project need.
- Mentored new and existing employees to help with testing strategies and defect management.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Executed manual functional and regression testing for Oracle Identity Manager Software, resolving defects and analyzing root causes in collaboration with developers.
- Ensured accurate, on time completion of all project deliverables.
- Reviewed requirements to create testing strategies within an agile framework
- Revised data flow charts which were used in test creation.
Confidential, Tigard, OR
- Developed and implemented agile-only testing environment, for multiple communications companies, utilizing .net and Java-based code on VMware servers, Apache Tomcat, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Maintained Microsoft SQL server database to ensure performance for its business role.
- Managed QA testing environment along with payment simulators for CC and ACH processing.
- Utilized automation testing on web UX using Selenium.
- Performed IVR, Web UX and SQL validation and testing.