- 8+ years of experience in software development and testing
- 8+ years of programming, Testing and Enterprise application development experience using C#, C++, VB .NET and SQL server.
- Developed Test Automation for integration Kong API gateway to third party REST based web services.
- Developed test Automation software using C# and SQL server for mobile, which considers different hardware manufactures.
- Used Agile and CI processes and tools, Git, Bamboo, Maven … etc to produce efficient and flexible product.
- Extended and Automated test frameworks for RESTful API’s using Java and RestAssured.
- Test automation framework design, development, and release using Page Object Model pattern and selenium.
- Good Understanding and working experience on Linux Platform.
- Excellent Practical knowledge of OOP, SOA, ORM, Data structures, Algorithms, Numerical Methods, Design Patterns, Multithreading, SDLC and N tier business application development.
- Excellent Practical knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework code first, Database Design, DML, DDL, Stored Procedures, Database views, indexes.
- Excellent in writing high quality code using coding standards and coding styles.
- Strong experience of requirement analysis and software design using UML 2.0 and implementing though various object oriented languages.
- Two years of experience in C, C++and UNIX c shell scripting on high availability database systems on HP servers. Storage array system experience.
- Good understanding of Rest based web services and distributed systems like windows Azure.
- Strong experience on mobile communications systems.
- Strong ability to work on fast paced environment, Detail oriented and Enthusiastic to learn new technologies.
- Proven strength in troubleshooting, interfacing, problem solving, coordination and analysis supported by strong mathematical ground
Proficient in: C#, Java, C++, C, C*, UML, VB.NET, Perl, XSLT, Regular expressions. Data Structures, Algorithms, Software Design patterns, SDLC, Parallel programming techniques.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, JSP, SOA, Web services, WCF, AJAX, IIS, Java script, XML, JSON, HTML,CSS, DTD, XSD, DOM, Azure, XPATH, SOAP,JSON, WAP/WML.
Testing: Unit, Stress, Performance, functional, Integration, System, Acceptance, Load, and regression, Test automation, TestNG, Junit, NUnit, XUnit
Networking: TCP/IP, Active Directory, firewalls, topologies, VLan, load balance, DNS, DHCP
Database: Postgresql, MongoDb, TSQL, Confidential SQL Server 2012, MySql, IBM Informix and MS Access.
Tools: Nunit,TestNG, Selenium, Intelij IDE, Postman, Jenkins, UML, MS visual studio 2012, Confidential team foundation server, Confidential Source Safe, SVN, Git, Maven, Bitbucket, Github,, Confidential Visio, Eclipse IDE, Confidential office suite.
Platforms: Linux, Confidential Windows 2000, Windows 2008 server, Confidential Windows NT, Confidential Vista, Confidential Windows 8, HP - UX, Sun Solaris, OS X. I OS, Android.
Telecommunication: Intelligent Network, GSM, CDMA
SDET, Seattle, WA
- Used Parasoft SOA Tool to automate test cases that consume Restful web services.
- Wrote test cases to verify connectivity, availability, security and functionality of upstream services with downstream services.
- Wrote scripts to prepare HTTP Request payload based on SOAP or JSON.
- Tested Kong API plugins functionality like rate limiting security.
- Performed manual and functional tests on new --API using Postman and Curl.
- Used Mocking services mockbin.org for third party services that are not yet configured
- Scheduled daily and hourly jobs for test cases using bamboo and report test results to a dashboard.
- Used Bitbucket, Jira Bamboo to manage the software development process.
SDET, Seattle, WA
- Used selenium web driver with Java to automate Courier web app and test in different browsers.
- Designed and Implemented Page Object Model and Workflows for different use cases.
- Manual and functional test on the Courier- REST-API using Postman
- Automate Courier- REST-API using Java and RestAssued.
- Setup a Selenium Grid on AWS that is used as a testing platform.
- Manual testing for new features and Used Jira to track bugs.
- Used CI to deploy Courier to production. (Jenkins and Jarvis)
- Worked with noSQL (mongoDB) that hosts the data for Courier.
SDET, Seattle, WA
- Wrote importer classes which map xml data to postgres database using Java
- Wrote unit tests using Junit.
- Wrote scripts to fill database with test data for a particular mls.
- Wrote property files (Metadata) for MLS services.
- Configured a test environment virtual box and tested data before deployed to production.
- Used python scripts to automate testing RETS data from MLS services.
- Used SQL statements against Postgres database to test data validity.
- Used RestAssured to automate restfull web services
SDET, Bellevue WA
- Wrote a test automation tool for Bing map which is driven by an input xml which drives the test.
- Each xml contains scenarios which can be thought as a test suite and under each scenario we have actions/Test cases.
- Wrote web-service using C# to control network bandwidth using WCF.
- Implement unit tests for the automation software using NUnit.
- Modified windows phone C++ native code to add text to speech conversion for testing Cortana
- Used power shell scripts find out performance statistics about devices.
- Used different performance analysis tools like Netmon, NEWT, Netsh, Perfmon etc…
- Developed a result aggregation software to report the test results to the dashboard. Managers can see test results updated daily on the dashboard.
- Understood the limitations of surface and windows mobile and tackled the problem with alternative solutions.
- Benchmark windows Cortana with other systems such as Google and Siri
SDE, Bellevue, WA
- Write analysis tool program using C# to find out problems with the android platform
- Analyze logcat, QXDM, firmware logs form devise such as Samsung’s galaxy SIII and htc one
- Developed a test automation tool for android phones using Robotum.
- Developed a software to present the analysis in the form of graphs and tabular data in excel sheet and flat files such as csv.
QA Engineer, Seattle, WA
- Writing test suites and test cases for the internal web tool used for selecting Confidential sellers which qualify for loan.
- Writing and executing functional test case for backend web services.
- Documenting test plans for the team.
SDE/SDET, Boulder, CO
- Developed, tested and maintained different windows services using C++ and C# which run on windows 2008 server.
- Test automation of .net applications and WCF services using C# and SQL
- Integration, System, compatibility and performance testing of local backend service with third party services and applications.
- Developed and deployed applications that use DCL (Distributed Communications Layer) a data structure based on dictionary which contains name value pairs.
- Maintained software that needs to be deployed and tested in different geographically distributed data centers.
- Worked with different formats of data. Xml, JSON, CSV, Fixed width files, XLS, PGP encrypted files.
- Created Tasks which automatically bring data into the system using ftp or http connection though internet. Different schedules determine how often to look the server and bring data in.
- Wrote tools to format data and transform them into a searchable data. Markit uses Elastic search at its core to index documents.
- Developed Table indexers which are an alternate to index and organize xml Meta documents so that they can be easily searched. This technology uses Confidential SQL 2008 and xml and XSLT.
- Worked with RSS feeds and special real time feeds which use a dedicated socket interface to connect with financial index data providers like Dow Jones and FTSE.
- Worked with different clients to power their sites with the data we bring in. Merrill Lynch, E*TRADE, Scottrade are few examples