- Around 4 + years of experience in QA (Requirement Analysis, Design, Manual, DB, QTP,QC(Quality Centre),HP(ALM) and Functional Testing, Project Coordination, Client Interaction).
- Experience in analysing the Client Requirements and deriving the Test Scenarios/Conditions based on the Requirements.
- Specialized in Manual Testing, SOA/API Automation Testing.
- Worked on different databases like Oracle, My SQL.
- Extensively experienced in Manual, functional, system and automated testing, Working in a software development environment with JAVA.
- Complete understanding of QA methodologies. Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like black box testing, white box testing, functionality testing, GUI testing, unit testing, negative testing, integration testing, backend testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, regression testing
- Experience in providing user training and help the business users to understand QA/UAT process and how to go ahead with it.
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining internationalization Test Automation Frameworks by using Selenium
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Page Object Model Automation frameworks by using SELENIUM WEB DRIVER and Junit.
- Support development, testing, and operations teams during new system deployments.
- Excellent inter - personal communication skills and proven record of accomplishment of academic & professional achievements.
- Knowledge working on tools like Firebug, Postman etc.
- Evaluate and propose new tools and technologies to meet the needs of the organization.
- An excellent team player and self-starter with good communication skills and proven abilities to finish tasks before target deadlines.
Data Bases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MY SQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Languages: Java, Java Script
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS, UNIX, LINUX
Java Technologies: Servlets, JavaBeans
SQL Server Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyser, Profiler, Export & Import (DTS).
Automation Testing: QTP 11.0,Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver
Agile, V: Model, Waterfall
Confidential, Lake Mary,FL
- Responsible for performing and leading the integration, system, regression, Accessibility testing of software for both manual and automated test execution
- Responsible for partnering with project/product management for resource ramp up/ramp down, identifying resources/skills, resource allocation, task assignment/delegation as part of agile delivery
- Maintaining schedules and coordinating activities for project efforts while maintaining high quality execution; identifying task dependencies, test schedules, utilization of test environments
- Ensuring that test deliverables are prepared per enterprise guidelines; monitoring the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and that technical and functional objectives are met.
- Experience in preparing UAT Production Release document
- Interacted with the product delivery team and participated in product requirement/design reviews to provide input on completeness of functional requirements, product designs, and schedules
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases.
- Prepare re-usable functions, which improve the code re-usability, and maintainability
- Identified interdependencies, ambiguities or omissions, and make suggestions to improve requirements and ensure usability/testability
- Plan test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery expectations
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and/or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Analyze test requirements to determine automation scenarios, test cases, test scripts, and test data
- Coached and mentored local team members on automation processes, concepts and best practices.
- Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices, including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing manual/automated testing systems and environments
- Experience assessing risk for determining appropriate levels of testing
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple large projects simultaneously.
- Attend Sprint Planning meetings and other related Agile testing activities.
Environment: Java/Selenium, testing frameworks, Back End SQL Server & JIRA.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Automation Engineer
- Designed and developed automation framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse and TestNG. Used Firebug along with Firepath to find xPath.
- Responsible for SIT and UAT testing.
- Creation of application specific keywords.
- Identified SOAP UI Pro as appropriate tool for API automation
- Created and executed manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business Specification as part of Static Testing on earliest stages of SDLC
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Performed test automation using HP QuickTest Pro and HP Quality Center.
- Identified, analyze, and document defects using Jira and Mantis defect tracking systems.
- Developed and implemented QA Methodologies for the department. This included, but is not limited to development of test case standards, requirements traceability matrix, and testing metrics.
- Acted as liaison between development and business teams - provided visibility and clarity into business requirements to the development teams, and provided design and architecture insights to the business teams.
- Coordinated QA, SIT and UAT sessions and executed UAT scenarios with end users for final approval and user signoff.
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews.
- Authored test cases, test plan and all the critical testing artifacts needed for a release.
- Managed & scheduled all Manual and Automation scripts from HP Quality center ALM.
- Parameterized test scripts in QTP to pass data from Excel spreadsheets.
Environment: API Testing, and HTTP REST Client & JIRA.
- Supported senior testers in conducting QA and QC tests and in observing the results
- Monitored performance of products and documented results of testing process
- Participated in discussions and gave opinions about the product’s performance.
- Analyzed project objectives to understand the scope of the developed product
- Ensured accuracy and completeness in the test reports
- Maintained and updated HTML/CSS templates on a regular basis and as required.
- Reviewed the requirements and the use case diagrams to write Test Cases/ Test plan that would test various scenarios.
- Involved in the development of system test plan and test scripts using business and system requirement documents.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for functional testing.
- Reviewed and validated newly added functional test cases.
- Responsible to conduct Smoke Test and Regression Test in different Environments. Prepared testing reports.
- Supported and coordinated overall testing efforts.
- Used test director to create and modify defects, change requests, enhancements test plans and test cases.
- Participated in QA Team meetings and weekly QA testing reviews.
Environment: Manual Testing, Quality Center, MS Excel, HTML, Java Script, Oracle, VSS, Windows.