- Highly motivated Business Systems Analyst/Scrum Master with over 9+ years of diversified experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on Business Requirement gathering, Business Process Flow/Management, Business Re - Engineering, Business Modeling, and Quality Assurance of application software. Possess exhibited credentials in identifying gaps and translating business requirements into cost-effective and high-performance IT Solutions. Skilled in leading large and complex projects; executing a variety of analysis techniques to improve procedures / enhance team effectiveness. Skilled in SDLC, Agile(SCRUM, Lean and Kanban). Well established Analytical, critical and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal, professional workgroup facilitation and presentation skills.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Senior Systems Analyst/ Agile Coach
Technical Environment: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, VersionOne, Rapid SQL, HP ALM, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access, SharePoint, PL/SQL, Jenkins.
- Responsible for leading the Program level coordination and system analysis efforts to support Single-Family Operations and Customer Relationship departments using SAFe Framework.
- Reviewing and analyzing Business Data Requirements, Business Requirements and Sample Data to elicit detailed data mapping requirements, including transformations and relationships between the data, data integrity and constraints.
- Implemented and coached team for ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven development).
- Managing the coordination of assigning resources to meet demand, schedules and goals of assigned projects.
- Responsible for the overall requirements deliver for assigned projects and maintaining KPI’s.
- Researched and evaluated alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design considering existing systems, available technology, the capacity and limitations of application and desired results.
- Interacting with directors, subordinate supervisors, business customers and/or functional peer group managers.
- Working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Driving key requirement decisions and mentoring junior team members.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Identifying process gaps and recommending process improvements across project teams and delivery services by challenging status quo, fostering innovative thinking and engaging key stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the final product meets customer's expectations.
- Actively facilitating issue tracking & resolution and providing guidance for resolution of complex risks/issues
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Business Systems Analyst/ Scrum Master
Technical Environment: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA, SQL server 2016,Nateeza, Salesforce (GXP,360-Degree View), MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access, SharePoint, PL/SQL, AWS, Jenkins. SAFe Framework
- Performed independent research to proactively identify and analyze future opportunities and emerging solutions that could be applied to the Stakeholder’s operations to drive improvement in a SAFe Agile framework.
- Created requirements for the Data Platform integration with Salesforce GXP and Guest 360 system and migrating the Data Platform to AWS.
- As part of participated and facilitated business requirements analysis and functional design work sessions including creating business presentations, communications, and documentation.
- As a Data Strategy Plan team SAFe scrum master work with multiple work streams in program increment (PI) planning to align teams with Program backlog.
- Identified creative solutions to business requirements, analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of alternatives, provided recommendations which helped in reducing the estimated budget.
- Worked with external vendors and analogous companies to obtain additional insights, approaches, and demonstrations of solutions.
- Documented functional, integration, and migration requirements as well as SLAs and operating level agreements.
- Extensively worked with the RUN teams of Property Management Systems, Rewards(Loyalty) and Billing Transitional Repository during the analysis of the high-level requirements to obtain the file layouts and samples of data.
- Provided technology cost/resource estimates and input to business cases
- Worked with the IT Architecture & Development organization during development to clarify functional requirements and functional design. Provided inputs and updates to multi-year technology roadmaps for the Data Platform.
- Participated in technical evaluation process when assessing additions or changes to defined technology standards with the Enterprise Architect.
- As a Scrum Master, led and facilitated all the Scrum ceremonies, maintained JIRA board and coached the team for agile best practices.
- Develop and maintain a Program Release Schedule across the Project Teams. Develop and maintain a metrics-based scorecard for release readiness. Supported and monitored Project application readiness.
- Provided Status to the Customer Engagement Business Team on a weekly basis and provided the necessary documentation for the project Stage Gates.
- Created UAT test cases and facilitated UAT session with the business. Created Conceptual diagram to document the understanding of the future system interface, from a data perspective.
- Created Information Protection guidance, Requirements, Project Roadmap, and Disaster Recovery Questionnaire and reviewed them by following the RACI chart.
Product Owner/Business System Analyst III
Technical Environment: Microsoft Visio, JIRA, XML, TOAD, Oracle, MS Office 2013, PgAdmin 4, Postgre SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, PL/SQL, Balsamic, QGIS
- Coordinate with Project Owners, Business Sponsors to identify all In Scope and out of Scope items and finally documented them in the Scope Document.
- Create Mock designs for the UI and created User interface requirements.
- Capture business requirements in Behavioral Driven Development format, controlled changes and tracked change in the Requirements Management Extension in JIRA (RMsis).
- Participate in the Planning and Estimate, Product Backlog Elaboration session, Sprint Review, Retrospective for every Sprint. Document data mapping between Legacy and production.
- Use Pentaho Data Lineage to analyze the end-to-end flow of the data across the data integration and transformation for the project.
- Perform data analysis and coordinated with DBA team to create data models for new applications and the interface initiative.
- Work on SQL queries and Stored procedures which were used to retrieve data for the application.
- Update task statuses to the business team in the Scrum. Create API requirements and did API testing using SoapUI.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders and SMEs to determine the prioritization for system bugs, defects and enhancements.
- Create daily and weekly BA/QA team status reports for the management team and Project Management office (PMO).
- Log defects for UAT and updated user stories with acceptance criteria in JIRA.
- Help performance testers by explaining the functionality of HUBB application and provided required test data for various scenarios as mentioned in the performance requirements.
- Adept in reviewing Test Procedures, defining Test cases, reviewing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and extensive experience in all forms of testing including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and smoke testing.
- Serve as part of a production support team investigated the issues and created ticket for production issues and coordinated with the development team.
- Query the census block shape files provided by Federal Communication Commission for various Fund specific requirement testing.
- Facilitate Scoping session for an integration of HUBB application with Appian BPM applications.
- Assess production readiness and assisted Product Owner in compliance of release.
- Participate in Release planning and created Release processes and procedures.
Confidential, District of Columbia, DC
Project Manager/ Product Owner/ Scrum Master
Technical Environment: Microsoft Visio, Share Point, Oracle SOA Suite, Rational SOA Tester, XML, TIBCO, Blueprint, IBM BPM, HP Quality Center, PPM, DocShare, Oracle, MS Office 2007, PeopleSoft, MS Excel, MS Access, PL/SQL, BO 4.0, Adobe
- Generated Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams to demonstrate critical processes. Interacted with all the business units in NFCU to facilitate the implementation and migration of new products, services for UAD back office. Created and maintained ITIL based Configuration Management Process and Procedures. Used Structured Analysis model built in Excel and Visio, prioritized systems analysis and built Use Cases for web application modification project to be completed in SOA environment. Translated stakeholder requirements into various documentation deliverables such as functional specifications, Non-functional specifications, technical API specification, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams. Created design documents and user interface wireframes for presentation to the client as well as programmers. Implemented COTS products. Defined user interfaces and/or with 508 compliances. Maintained project details in PPM according based on the daily updates to the project.
Senior Business System Analyst
- DHX (District Health Exchange)- DCAS provides District’s Health Benefit Exchange a new integrated eligibility system which is used to determine eligibility and enrolls and purchase healthcare coverage through the online Exchange Marketplace. Worked with business users to define requirements and document existing and new business processes, use cases, system architecture document, supplemental requirements document, architecture diagrams, verifying technical production infrastructure, designing and executing performance tests and documentation.
Technical Environment: Microsoft Visio, Share Point, ALM, XML, JIRA, Toad, Unix, Oracle, Teradata, MS Office 2007, Ab Initio, PeopleSoft, MS Excel, Agile Methodology, Scrum, MS Access, PL/SQL
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Business Process Analyst
- Confidential provided credit reporting to the following credit bureaus, including Equifax, Experian and Trans Union. The end-to-end Credit Bureau Reporting, including Periodic Reporting Validation Plan process owned by the Regulatory Operations (Reg-Ops). The purpose of this validation plan was to determine Chase’s compliance with sections of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and (FACT Act) Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act.
Technical Environment: MS Project, Rally, Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Rose, ClearCase), Agile Methodology, Erwin 4.1, MS Visio, XML, UML, Windows XP. Scrum, Pega Suite, RQM- 3.0.1-4.0, RTC 3.0.1-4.0, RFT 3.0.1-4.0
Business System Analyst
- Demand an Online Delivery System (ODS) to automate their currently manual processes of FTP and web editing software. The ODS software created and managed the content for Bank of America’s web site including connecting to existing storage, maintenance and retrieval of HTML and XML documents and all related data and content. Bank of America Online project included Content Migration of Countrywide home loans data along with the advertising, reporting and integrating new UI design. Also worked on the Mobile application of the project.
Technical Environment: Java, HP Quality Center, DOORS, SharePoint, MISMO, Site Catalyst (Web Analytics), Google DFP (Advertising), MS Office, Rally, Pega, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visio, XML, JIRA (CM Tool), HTML, XML, FTP
Business Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Requisite Pro, DOORS, ClearQuest, ClearCase, Mercury, Blueprint, JIRA, ALM
Methodologies: Agile, Kanban, Waterfall Method, RUP, BPM
Tools: SharePoint MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
BPM/BRE Tools: PEGA BPM Suite (PRPC, Process Analyzer, Simulator) Microsoft BizTalk Server Business Rule Engine and Business Rule Composer, Pegasystems Pega Rules Process Commander, Appian.
OLAP/Reporting: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD, SQL PLUS, PostgreSQL, PgAdmin
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, XML, Unix
ETL Tools: Informatics, AbInitio, Oracle Applications, ERP, Forms, Pentaho
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2000/NT/98/XP, Unix, MS DOS
API Testing Tools: SoapUI, Ready API, Postman
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure