- A dynamic IT professional with 14 years of experience as Sr. Quality Assurance Lead in managing and leading testing teams and Quality Assurance efforts.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various methodologies such as Waterfall, Win - Win and Agile (Scrum and Kanban).
- Expert in planning and executing System, Integration, Functional, Regression, Load, Stress, A/B Testing using manual and automated strategies on Web and Client/Server applications.
- Implemented policies and procedures based on best practices for streamlining testing efforts for each software release and build in to different environments.
- Hands-on experience in automation script development using (Coded UI, Selenium, Serenity, Appium, Tosca, Soap UI, Quick test Professional QTP & Load Runner, Test Complete and extensive experience in working with Object Oriented Programming, JAVA, C#, Web Services, BDD & TDD.
- Proficient in Test Maturity Model Integration (TMMI & TP) framework improvement and Agile QA for testing teams efficiently meet both Onshore and Offshore client deliverables.
- Dynamic management career with strong leadership, relationship building, problem-solving, planning, team-building, defining roles and responsibilities
- Highly motivated with strong analytical abilities and excellent communications skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously or collaboratively as a part of teams in culturally diverse work environments.
Testing Tools: Coded UI, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Quick Test Professional-QTP, SOAP UI Pro, Post Man, Gherkin, SpeckFlow.
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera
Operating System: Windows variants, MAC variants, UNIX
Database: SQL Server 2013, Oracle, MongoDB, MS Access, Cassandra.
Version Control: Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Source Tree, Team Foundation Server-TFS, Quality Center- QC/ALM, JIRA
Other Tools: Eclipse, Java, MS Visual Studio 2013, NETBEAN 8.2, Python, iOS & AndroidPerfecto mobile, Peek, Opera Android Emulator, BB Emulator, BrowserStack, Tibco Admin Crashlytics, Putty, Microsoft team manager (MTM), MS Project, MS Visio, GIT, Omniture DTM, DBVisualizer, FullStory, Appium, Elastic search (No SQL), Python 3.5, Redis(MS SQL),TestComplete, JMeter, Pingdom. Tunnel.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. QA Automation lead
- Developed Automation Proof of Concept (POC) and set up automated demos with Engineering, Product and Business teams for implementation and Pass/Fail results.
- Worked closely with BA/SME and Development team to plan high level Automation Smoke, Functional & Regression suit to run multiple environments and browsers (Grid).
- Successfully managed multiple automation projects and prepare Daily and Weekly status reports test results walkthrough and share test status with the Development team.
- Created testing best practices documentation and crossed trained the team with understanding requirement, functional flow, test plan and integrate automated scripts with CI/CD pipeline.
- Worked with Scrum Methodology, Product team to ensure to meet the Quality Objectives, Prepare Test Plan, Release tracker and Go no Go QA Signoff.
- Performed automation demos every sprint and mentored team members, in development, enhance and maintenance of automation suite and suggest process improvements in the sprint retrospective meeting and set targets for the next sprint.
- Worked on Salesforce integration team members to plan level of effort(LOE) and migration Zuora(live Chat), Selligent user id, email, geo-targeting, subscription/purchases info, Optimizely, Zendesk to Salesforce-Mobile and Web(Customer Support Portal, FAQ, transcripts, Location, Visitor IP Address, Browser, Platform, User Agent, Hyperlink, Search, Entitlements).
- Prepare detailed test results after the performance test, with a comparison of response times from latest test vs the baseline response times.
Environment: AWS(SaaS), Amazon Readshift, Docker, WordPRess(WP), .Net, Source Tree, Selenium, Maven, JAVA, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Putty, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Cassandra.(NoSQL), Adobe Analytics debugger(DTM), Charls debugger, Fiddler, Optimizely, CI/CD, TestCompleate, Jmeter, Redis(MS SQL), Pingdom.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Automation Lead
- Designed Automated Framework using the Junit based on Page Factory Patterns and Performed Data-Driven Testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file, using POI. Jar and responsible in Validating data from SQL server in database using JDBC.
- Create complex SQL scripts to perform different types of checks- DB, mapping & transformations, functional validations.
- Participate in Scrum planning meetings to select stories, from Product backlog, for the upcoming sprint. Contribute in assigning Story points to individual stories.
- Lead service and system performance analysis, of automated Selenium test and built the automation framework to support production tracker.
- Performed parallel testing using Selenium Grid and simulate the mocked source data and apply transformation logic in QA for automation CRM Microsoft cloud application.
- Developed user guide for software training and performed gap analysis “Sanity, Integration, System, Regression, Ad-hoc, Load, Performance and UAT Testing” and promote teamwork among engineering team.
- Supported User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operational Readiness Review (ORR) with dynamics of the products with quality metrics for, Software Assurance, Software Documentation, Software Quality Assurance Plan, Software Requirements Traceability Matrix, Software Configuration Management Plan, Software Verification and Validation Report.
Environment: Selenium, Source Tree, Git, Coded UI, JAVA, C#, .Net, SQL Server 2014, MongoDB, SQL Server, JIRA, Visio, Soap.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Lead Automation QA Engineer
- Testing the products with hardware in loop testing using Mx 3005P Quantative PCR System.
- Introduced client with Automation tools and plan, successfully automated end to end protocols using (QTP/ Load Runner).
- Responsible for planning and writing test plans, test cases for multi tear functionality.
- Created monthly SQA reports and technical metrics, change request, defect with Business Required Document and Mapping project document.
- Automated Credit/Debit (Visa/Master Card) Web based End to End transaction by using Selenium
- Framework and created reusable functional libraries.
- Performed Installation qualification and operation qualification testing and created System, Regression and Integration testing for product checkouts by parameterization and reusable actions with QTP.
- Automated testing backend and web services with soap request and soap responses passing WSDL and XML payloads and Soap requests.
- Creating and executing SQL queries to perform source DataMart’s and target DataMart’s and preformed automated production checks of customer information, my account, my renewals, my upgrades, account settings, customer information, and Payment order history.
- Conducted weekly status meetings and worked closely with different team and other project managers to keep track of project deliverables.
Environment: WPF, C#, .Net, Windows, Quality Center-QC, Quick Test Pro, QTP, Selenium, SQL Server, Load Runner, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Sr. QA Engineer
- Identified test scenarios for Integration testing for Sales, Account Management, and Product management, Actionable information tied to shopping intent, Attitudinal data, Media behavior and Customer Analytics.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System, Performance, Regression, UAT testing and by automating the core functionality “Functional libraries and Parameterization.”
- Performed review and analysis of functional requirements and test plan design documentation.
- Created and maintained regression test suite to check the progress of the testing process by performing identical tests before and after fixing defects.
- Provided back end testing for billing database auditing and data validating for falt files and special files by target systems using oracle.
- Check source data (table(s), columns, data types and Constraints), about Target data (table(s), columns, data types and Constraints).
- Participated in weekly review meetings with the team and reported the status of testing and escalated critical and high-risk unresolved issues.
- Assisted in coordination, planning, and hosting of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: QTP 9.0, Quality Center 9.0, JAVA, VB script, J2EE, Oracle 9i, Selenium, Ant, Git bucket, Toad