- Over 7 years of experience in the Information Technology with emphasis in Quality Assurance / Software Testing.
- Proven ability to provide comprehensive process improvement and analytical solutions for application requirements.
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Expert in conducting data analysis, ability to write complex SQL queries for systems validation.
- Excellent understanding of user stories in Agile development environment, ability to convert story documents into functional test plans and test cases for acceptance testing and functional testing.
- Proficient in performing systems, functional, integration, end - to-end, user acceptance and Blackbox testing.
- Hands on experience in using defect reporting tools, Jira and Quality Center.
- Worked with technical leads in defect triage to analyze, prioritize and assign defects for development.
- Expertise in validating and testing of Client-Server and Web-Based Applications in various environments.
- Proficient in using both Manual and Automated testing tools such as HP UFT, Load Runner and HP Quality Center.
- Excellent experience in writing Selenium Web Driver/IDE Automation Scripts for highly transactional websites.
- Familiar with Programming and Scripting Languages.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming paradigms, python scripting and database testing. Sound conceptual knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Motivated and result driven, ability to work independently and communicate with all lines of business.
Testing Tools: HP UFT, HP LoadRunner, HP ALM/Sprinter, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE.
Bug Reporting Tools: HP Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA, Bugzilla, Bugs DB.
Databases: Oracle 12c, Oracle Exadata, MS Access, MySQL, VBA, DB2.
Other: Windows, LINUX, UNIX, Agile, TDD, JSON, XML, Maven, GIT, Jenkins
System Test Engineer
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
- Guided project teams in performance evaluation and improvement planning for long term customer support.
- Lead Confidential GPU’s GeForce and Tesla validation. Performed testing exertion for automotive DrivePX and DGX stations.
- Created automated Python scripts and mechanized streams to check GPU's on viewpoints that in corporate display, stress, PCI, memory and connections.
- Collaborated with program managers to provide test and release schedules for successful deployments.
- Developed Perl and Shell scripts to automate test functionalities of DrivePX, product that is incorporated in automated vehicles.
- Validated and released test scripts to customers and manufacturing groups, complying with time constraints.
- Created detailed functional test procedure documents to deploy to local manufacturers for production testing. Mentored, directed and prepared technicians on test setups, settling and sorting out issues for stable yield.
- Architected application for inventory control using MS Access, SQL, and VBA scripts, increasing efficiency and accuracy.
- Actively involved in Turing GPU’s which support artificial intelligence processors. Executed end-to-end performance testing, including detailed analysis and issue debugging.
- Worked in Agile and Test-Driven Environment to meet test acceptance criteria specified in user stories.
- Participated in daily standups, backlog grooming sessions and provided QA estimates to story cards.
- Coordination between offsite and offshore test activities, guiding the resource according to timeline and high prioritize requirements.
- Implemented bug tracking in JIRA to track the bugs which do not impact users and a homegrown software for tracking the bugs filed by users.
- Involve in gathering, analyzing and documenting business and functional specifications for application development.
- Created architecture for test pipelines in Jenkins for high volume concurrent test runs, documented run results for aggregation, storage, and reporting.
- Extensive experience working in Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, UNIX environments. Used perforce for source control.
Confidential, Freehold, NJ
- Worked on Salesforce project which is mainly used for the timeline view of the patient’s healthcare events and activities in chronological order.
- Tested validation rules, work flows and approval processes for new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Responsible for writing functional test cases for interface development across multiple designs that served acute care and operation units in facilities.
- Acted as primary interface test analyst for Soarian Clinical orders, clinical workflows and charting assessments.
- Performed SQL load using TOAD, conducted data, orders and schedules verification that are patient specific. Verified and confirmed order schedulers are working as designed in the data warehouse.
- Performed end-to-end testing of clinical workflows, schedule of procedures, schedule of medications, nutrition and dietary orders and charges in ADT.
- Created test plans and test cases based on System Requirements. Built user specification documents and functional documents, wrote SQL queries to test data integrity.
- Researched, evaluated and found opportunities for improvement through home grown technologies and process adoption, build strong, collaborative relationships within product teams to drive higher capabilities
- Logged defects in HP Quality Center, worked with test leads in prioritizing defect severity. Managed and monitored defects throughout lifecycle and ensured the fixes are thoroughly tested and passed in QA environments.
- Performed functional, regression, system integration, user acceptance and configuration testing for web applications.
- Created maintained and managed development, execution and results of automation based functional test cases. Generated dashboard reports for the results and aided business and stakeholders in technology showcases.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed methods to ensure efficient quality-assurance testing for client software and systems development projects internal to Confidential .
- Performed system, unit, performance, stress and data interface testing. Provided client developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs/flaws and recommended fixes.
- Prepared test data for data driven test cases and tested the entire application according to requirements.
- Worked with BAs for test case creation and documenting test procedures for functional testing.
- Worked extensively on creating Traceability Matrix between Requirements and Test Cases using HP Quality Center.
- Scheduled tests and logged bugs in the Quality Center tracking tool. Responsible for generating complete test reports for new releases.
- Conducted GUI and Functionality testing, Regression testing using IDE scripts during hardening testing phase.
- Managed Requirements, Test Plans, and Test Cases using Quality Center. Performed Positive and Negative Testing using Data driven tests.
- Performed Smoke testing to determine if the application is healthy and stable before starting other major testing.
- Customized Selenium scripts to perform iterative, data driven testing by connecting to external data sources and map to TestNG for iterative testing.
- Coordinated testing efforts and effectively interacted with Off-Shore teams.
- Performed backend testing by developed SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Participated in bug Triage meetings. Interacted with developers, discussed technical problems, provided feedback concerning completeness and reported bugs.
- Analyzed business and functional specifications, determined overall testing approach and resource timelines.
- Responsible for editing and modifying the pre-documented test cases and creating test scenarios.
- Created SQL scripts to verify the data flow from front-end to back-end and vice versa. Used join statements to retrieve data from different tables.
- Develop detailed Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Steps (test processes) using Quality Center.
- Used JIRA for bug and defect tracking
- Executed all the test cases as per the priority. Reported defects with Severity and Priority against each defect.
- Escalated defects to programmers/developers to resolve the issue in order to provide bug free product to the client.
- Performed functional and regression testing of applications before finalizing the business requirements.
- Worked with the middleware team and collected performance monitoring logs for each load test.
- Interacted with the team leads and documented performance testing outcomes. Logged and tracked application defects on the HP Quality Center.
- Communicated any related difficulties, bugs, and defects to the client; especially reported managers with the aforementioned documentation on a regular basis.