- 15+ years of experience in Sr. QA, QA Lead, QA Manager, Business Analyst, and Project Manager roles
- Quality and Process evangelist with Hands - On approach across entire product lifecycle
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, RUP methodologies across Onshore, Offshore, and Hybrid models.
- Multi-faceted interpersonal skills spanning executive, management, technical, to support staff
- Multi-faceted experience encompassing enterprise-wide to shop-size applications
Test: Functional, Performance, Responsive, Usability, Mobile, Web, Desktop
Test Platforms: Mobile, Desktop, Web, Web Services
Browsers: IE 9+, Chrome, Firefox
Test Tools: HP, TFS, IBM-Rational ALM/QA Tools, Selenium w/TestNG (C#), Coded UI, Twist-Sahi.
Dev/CM Tools: GitHub, Hudson/Jenkins, Mingle, Rational Tools, HP Tools, MS ALM Tools
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Quality Assurance Lead
- Managed team of 7 testers (gifted individuals - in the spectrum) using agile/scrum methodology
- Created test plans, test cases, and QA processes.
- Interfaced and collaborated with dev team on Sprint scope
- Provided daily QA metrics/progress on testing and issue resolutions
Application: Web-based Casting Director Application
Test: Black Box, Test Automation, User Stories
Tools: Team Forge, IE Brower, Selenium-Java
Confidential, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Developed, maintained relationships with TV/Cable Network Distribution Executives
- Formulated audience and revenue projections (conversion rate, audience pool, CPM)
- Developed optimal return strategies and scenarios for talent casting (fan base size, target demo)
- Developed TV show fact sheet (target demo, cast line up, synopsis, narrative, target sponsors)
- Developed sponsorship kit with Product Placement SME (Obtained Dell product placement)
- Developed/closed final distribution contract for tv show on Dish/Simply Me TV (150 million HH)
- Delivered social media strategies, implemented web audience metric counters
Test: Business Scenario testing: Audience Metrics
Tools: MS Office, MS Project
Technologies: Nielsen counter, Roku, Google Analytics
Business Domain: VOD/ Linear Distribution, Ad Unit, CPM, Ultimate, Projections, Episodic TV, SAG, IATSE
Confidential, Beverly Hills, CA
Lead QA Engineer/Lead Business Analyst
- Developed Test Plans, and Test Cases, Requirements Docs, and reporting Dashboards.
- Executed functional, performance, usability tests for smoke/regression and exploratory testing
- Developed and maintained automated testing framework and milestone roadmap
- Executed root cause analysis for defects, issues, and anomalies at DB and component level
- Executed validation, testing for web, mobile, and FTP and web services
- Coached and mentored testers, SME on process design and improvement, incl. release strategy
Application: Multi-domain/enterprise-wide TV Broadcast Program Scheduling for desktop, web and mobile platforms.
Test: Black & Grey Box, Web Services, FTP services, Coded UI test framework and tests
Tools: TFS, MS Test Manager, SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio 2012, Coded UI Tests, SoapUI, Wireshark, Excel, Browser Stack, Kanban, Agile
Technologies WPF, XAML, XML, C#, FTP, SQL Agent, CSS, HTML
Business Domain: Linear/Non Linear TV programming, VOD, Nielsen Ratings, Ad Unit Pricing, Episodic Amortization,, Sweeps, UpfrontDISNEY Technology Solutions & Services, Burbank, CA
Lead Quality Assurance/Business Analyst
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Created/executed use cases and manuals from discovery documents.
- Created test plans, test cases, test estimates, and reporting dashboards
- Managed defects, requirements, change management, reporting for project stakeholders.
- Developed defect workflow and defect reporting guidelines.
- Developed Excel Dashboard reporting
Application: Corporate Real Estate, Project Costing, and Warehousing application
Test: Black Box, FTP Services
Tools: SAP, Meridian Software, MS Excel
Technologies: SAP, C#, SQL
Business Domain: Project Costing, Cost Accounting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Real Estate, Warehousing
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior QA Consultant
- Developed test automation strategy (POM) for regression test suite (1200 test cases)
- Developed automated test case life cycle (sandbox, maintenance, release)
- Managed daily offshore automation team (6 engineers) and test automation infrastructure
- Provided SME support for Technical Support team (1700 hospitals)
- In charge of trouble ticket lifecycle: reporting (user story), processing, fix, release
- Authored SOW, conducted interviews for test automation software engineers
- In charge of trouble ticket life cycle: reporting, fix, testing, release
- Managed Defect Back Log, Dev Team, and Test Automation Team (Offshore + Onshore model)
- Provided SME support to Technical Support team (1700 hospitals)
- Authored user stories, iterations road map, burn down charts, and scorecard
- In charge of client-facing communication, issue resolution, escalation, and client crisis management
- In charge of KPI monitoring and reporting
Application: Evidence-Base care and Order Set/ Clinical Decision Support application
Test: Black & Grey Box, Web Services, Browser-IE 6-9, Win XP, 7, ipad, root cause, DB testing, XML validation
Processes: Agile, Kanban, Scorecard, User Stories, Iteration, Retrospective, lean start up
Tools: Quality Center, Twist Sahi, TFS Test Manager, Mingle DB, GitHub, Jenkins,, Kanban, Agile, Burn down Chart
Technologies: C#, .NET, XML, FTP, SQL
Business Domain: Clinical Decision Support, Meaningful Use, Order Set, Plans of Care, Hospital Network, Evidence-based Care, Prescription, Drug, Dosage..EHR (Cerner, Epic, McKesson, AllScript)
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Web Integrator / QA Analyst
- Configured informational web sites for Webinars/Seminars via custom Content Mgmt. System
- Custom coding for HTML and Email forms, Geo coding for location mapping.
- Code Level validation and browser compatibility testing
Test: Black Box, Browser Compatibility
Tools: Signup4.com website editor
Business Domain: Webinars, Seminars, Conventions (BayerCropScience)
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Project Lead (QA) / Project Business Analyst
- Developed test plans for functional/iterative testing for enterprise-wide SSO endeavor (12k emps)
- Collaborated with Center of Excellence for process and benchmark-reporting compliance
- Executed testing for functional validation (unit, integration, system) and password security for Desktop Single Sign On (DSSO) initiative.
- Validated SSO authentication and SOX implementations for enterprise-wide protected/intranet applications and portal/gateway.
- Validated and verified SSO object auto-provisioning life cycle across distributed identity vaults (IV).
Application: Intranet Portals ( Confidential Business Gateway, Dealer Daily)
Test: PeopleSoft HR, eDirectory, Active Directory, Site Minder, DirXML Driver, XML, SOAP, RESTful Services.
Tools: iManager, iMonitor, console1, Softerra, AD Snap Ins/MMC, XML Test Harness, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase, Rational Test Administrator
Technologies: PeopleSoft HR, Active Directory, Site Minder, DirXML driver, LDIF /LDAP, Identity Management, Single Sign on, SOX, Authentication, universal password, user object auto-provisioning
Performance Test Lead
- Managed End-to-End performance testing of technology stack for in-vehicle navigation system
- Created a test plans and performance benchmark process for vendors partners, and external departments
- Executed & led Joint Application Testing (JAT) for performance testing for internal stack and customer-facing applications: load, endurance, and spike testing
- In charge of performance testing roadmap, reporting, and requirement adjustments
Application: Vehicle Navigation System (Telematics), Vehicle Owner Portal (Lexus Insider)
Test: Functional, Performance, Web Services, Web, Message Queue, FTP
Tools: Rational Robot, Rational Performance Tester, Rational ClearCase,, Rational Test Administrator, Rational Clearquest, Mercury Loadrunner, Soap UI, JMeter
Technologies: ESB, SOA, Network Cloud, AJAX, POI Mapping, Web Services, Batch Services, Message Queue.
Business Domain: Automotive/Vehicle Navigation Systems, Telematics