- Dynamic result oriented individual with 6 years of extensive IT experience. Possesses strong analytical and problem - solving skills coupled with outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation abilities. In depth application development experience with Workday, Web Services, XML, XSLT and Excel.
- Implemented Workday Techno Functional and Data Migration using EIB, Core Connectors and Workday Studio in addition to creating Simple and Advanced reports.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR processes, comprising the life cycle of an employee such as recruiting, hiring, employee record maintenance, payroll and other benefits.
- Core hands-on SAP HR experience on Payroll Administration, Organization Management, Payroll and Time Management.
- Understanding in Business/Data Analysis for Business Intelligence (BI).
- Engaged in the updating of existing solution from older versions while in charge of integrating solution with code from Partner Company and producing successful builds.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server database design and maintenance by developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, tables, indexes, constraints, views and triggers
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the Software Design and Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Agile and Waterfall including prototype development etc.
- Proficiency in writing documents such as Business Requirements document (BRD), User Requirement Specification (URS) document and other such BA related documents
- Involved in QA/Testing processes like User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT). Experience with JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Manage customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving quality service delivery, set expectations accordingly and timely escalations status reporting.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical, process oriented & relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at any level of business & management.
- A valuable team player with capability to share the team vision and achieve goals and deadlines.
Travel Management Configuration, Unit Testing & Regression Testing: Enterprise Compensation Management (ECM): Merit process, Long Term Incentives, Budgeting, Compensation Plans, Pay Grade Structure, Salary Survey, Performance Ratings, Appraisals linking, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces.
ESS (Employee Self Service) / MSS (Manager Self Service) Configured ivies, designing functional specifications for PCRs and custom ivies for portal.: Performance Management: Appraisal templates, Smartforms for appraisal process.
PA / OM Wage type maintenance, Maintain Master Data, Personal Reporting Structures & Relationships: Training/ Event Management /Learning Solution (LSO): Course Creation, Curriculum, Booking, and Pre-booking. Billing and Cost center allocation Integration, Notification Abbreviation and Recipient Groups, User Specific Output control, creation of Smartforms to send notifications, and custom reports.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, XSLT.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/NT/2000, UNIX.
DBMS: SAS, SQL Server, Oracle.
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall model, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile
Modeling & Design Tools: Rational Rose, UML, MS-Visio.
Requirement Management Tools: ServiceNow, Requisite Pro, JIRA
Version Control Tool: Rational Clear Case, SharePoint
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Workday Consultant & Production Support Lead
Environment: Workday Studio, SAP (ERP), Web services, Ms-Excel, MS-Access, MS Outlook, MS Power-point, MS Office
- Experience with Workday HCM integrations (EIB, Core Connectors & Studio integrations).
- Hands on experience with Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Time & Absence Management and Recruiting
- Gathered and documented the business requirement and process and attend the meetings with third party vendors
- Created test cases scenarios, performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), defects logging
- Worked with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects.
- Configure and run calculated fields, custom reports, advanced reports, EIBs and Core connectors as required.
- Created, enhanced existing reports. Worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to the reports primary and related business objects.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Cost Center Hierarchies, and location hierarchies’ maintenance, and modification of Workday Business Processes and definitions
- Created Eligibility rules and Validation rules for modules like Compensation and Time & Absence Management
- Configured absence management including vacation, parental leave and other LOA types.
- Worked on workday recruiting issues like Job Requisitions, Candidates, Merging, Offers, Positions and Hire/ Pre-Hire Records, Offer Letters and Job Posting.
- Developed a new hire interface to bring in new hire, onboarding, rehires, international hires, internal hires and contingent workers to workday.
- Handling support related tickets/CRQ using ServiceNow ticketing system to provide reliable, and prompt support to provide resolution within time limit as per priority.
- Played a role of SOX auditing process owner and helped in providing population, samples and evidences.
- Experience in programing languages like XML, XSLT, SRQ, Oracle SQL and Knowledge of database.
- Troubleshoot integrations, IDB jobs in UNIX and reporting issues to identify, root cause and fix.
- Created advanced reports and custom reports by using calculated fields in Workday and built custom reports using Workday report writing tool for different data sources like all workers, Contingent, Active and Terminated workers and used Filters, Prompts in the reports.
- Creating Process change requests /HRIS in Lotus 8.5 for any production issue and work till its completion.
- Experience in handling production support for Integrations like Active Directory, SAP, ADP, Kronos, Fieldglass, Taleo and Fidelity 401k .
- Experienced in giving estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit - Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and knowledge in Workday Studio.
- Experience in all phases of implementation life cycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Configuration and Testing
- Played a critical role in ensuring ESPP (Employee Stock options) open enrollment for 14k employees was completed successfully.
- Played the role of a SME in WD Upgrade 26 to 30, analyzing the impacts and testing the integrations to ensure that all the critical integrations passed the test criterions.
- Experience in testing any weekly enhancements or new Workday releases to ensure all system functionality was working properly if there were any issues reported defects and worked with HR Technology group to ensure the defects
SAP HCM Functional Consultant
- Involved in the blueprint, configuration, testing and post Go Live production support of Enterprise Compensation (ECM) and Performance Management module.
- Requirement gathering and blueprint preparation
- Prepared Functional specification documents for PCRs for MSS
- Prepared Functional specification documents for custom development for ECM, Benefits, and PM.
- Configuration of customized Benefits for both US and India.
- Created LSMW programs for data conversion of PA, OM and ECM Infotypes /custom tables during and after cutover
- Involved in post Go Live production support for ECM and Benefits.
- Defined Personnel Sub-Area Groupings (PSG) and Employee Subgroup Groupings for Work Schedules.
- Date types for date monitoring, date specifications, Info types for hire date, service dates and termination date.
- Defined Daily Work Schedules, Periodic Work Schedules.
- Configured Info type menus in the master data screens (PA30) as per the customer’s requirements.
- Created tasks and assigned them to the jobs and positions.
- Defined different Payroll Areas, Pay Scale Types, Pay Scale Groups and Levels for different Employee Groups and Subgroups.
- Set up features of LGMST and ABKRS.
- Created meaningful weekly and monthly sales reports capturing various financial and operational metrics.
- Worked with business to understand the ad-hoc analysis requirements and worked with technical team in creating the same using BOBJ WEBI