- Around 5+ years of experience in performing Manual and Automation Testing.
- Have solid knowledge of Object - Oriented Programming concept and Database DDL, DML, Views.
- Proficient in creating business based functional Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Specifications and Traceability Matrix including both Manual and Automation testing of the applications.
- Experienced in developing testing framework using TestNG and Selenium Web Driver with Java as binding language.
- Experienced working with the Screen readers like NVDA, Math Type and Math Player.
- Experienced working with the vendor documentation according to WCAG 2.0 Standards and working on the tech spec for documenting the use of application software on different platforms.
- Experienced working with Android mobile apps testing.
- Experienced with several types of testing such as Web Based GUI testing, Smoke Testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Web Service Testing (Backend) and Database Testing with Confidential Mainframes.
- Have good Knowledge to convert Business and Technical Requirements into Manual Test Cases and Test Script and manage them using HP ALM, Jira.
- Experienced in retrieving Data from the Databases using SQL Queries.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD) using TestNG.
- Experienced in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Cucumber (Gherkin).
- Experienced in testing framework and tools such as SoapUI, and Postman.
- Have involved in analysis, implementation and documentation of the script for 3D network printers.
- Have involved in the various stages of Analysis, System, Integration, Parallel testing and deployment checkouts.
- Working experience involved in EDI transactions like 837 and 835 validations having good knowledge on EDI segments
- Involved in the Production support and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for deployment related activities.
- Expertise in defect tracking using defect tracking tools.
- Expertise in creating collaborative environment by working closely with development, UAT and other project teams to achieve project goal.
- Good experience of different MS-Office tools such as MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Project.
- Proven ability to report, communicate and resolve issues with the project team.
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to learn, hardworking, ability to execute projects successfully and working either individually or in a team.
Technologies and Tools: SDLC, STLC, Quality Centre (QC), ALM, MS-Office, MATLAB (Basic), Selenium, TestNG, HP ALM, JIRA, Cucumber (Gherkin), Postman, SOAP UI.
Testing Technologies: Agile, Waterfall, Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Functional Testing, Acceptance Testing, Back-end Testing, Black Box Testing, End-To-End Testing, GUI Testing, Unit Testing, EDI Testing, System testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Mobile App Testing.
Screen Readers: NVDA, Math Player, Math Type
Web Application Languages: HTML, XML
Programming languages: Java
IDE: Eclipse, MATLAB, Android Studio
Packages: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe products
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux
QA Automation Tester
Confidential, Smyrna, GA
- Worked with HP ALM and JIRA and mingle to write scripts and raise defects.
- Connected to Oracle Database to query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in testing environment using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG,
- Generated automation test reports using TestNG reporter and automated log report generation using Extent Report.
- Involved in SOA testing for API's using Soap UI and automation framework for Web Services testing using Rest Assured.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Performed Regression Testing to ensure no impact to unchanged components.
- Validated sites across browsers and operating systems, verified the accuracy of links, visual presentation and its alignment with design specifications.
- Participated in various development and project related kick off team to assure quality in the deliverables.
- Prepared report of all automation difficulties and test results.
- Participated in weekly meetings to track the progress of testing effort.
- Understanding the Keyboard operations of the screen reader.
- Prepare technical documentation for the types of documents and their respective functionalities.
- Verifying different operations in the web-pages and accessing every web element is accessible or not.
- Verify whether the applications and their corresponding web-pages perform same functionality or not.
- Verify user authentication on creating the deleted user account is it getting overridden or is it being reinstated.
- Validate user details on deactivating is it deleting the user data both in the application and the respective database.
- Validate user scenarios and check the backend functionality for validation.
- Designed a cross-layered approach by exploring the vulnerabilities of 3D-printing system.
- Analysis, development and scripting for functionalities to be attained.
- Minimize the graph to attain the few resource utilizations.
- Applied Markov jump system to deal with uncertainties and FlipIt game model to model interactions between user and attacker and Stackelberg game to define equilibrium concept.
- Designed an iterative algorithm to compute equilibrium and design define strategies for 3D printers a tradeoff between security and robustness.
- Compute overall approach algorithm for attaining best code utilization and resources.
- Analyzed beacon-dependent indoor application, possible imperfections by improving routing accuracy and user convenience.
- Corroborate indoor map conversion from image to hybrid roadmap design using java-scripts.
- Justify optimal placement for Bluetooth beacons and Talkback feature integration.
- Performed Manual testing on Web Based Application and retrieve data from backend for testing purposes.
- Performed Unit testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and Flow based Testing of different applications.
- Analyze results and improve future testing iterations.
- ALM, QC Applications for reporting bugs and maintaining test scenarios.
- Review of the technical specifications of the applications.